Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Republican guilty of a SEX CRIME .... fuckers must either not jack off enough or pre-qualification for being a Republican!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...pc=U531&cvid=1c76b379b7fc407bac85c43c09210bf5
... gif_jerkingOff2.gif

After 11 hours of deliberation, an Idaho jury has found disgraced ex-Idaho GOP state lawmaker Aaron von Ehlinger guilty of ******* a 19-year-old intern last year after a dinner date.

The decision followed a lurid three-day trial during which von Ehlinger vehemently disputed the allegations, insisting the encounter had been consensual. But even though his accuser, who testified under the pseudonym Jane Doe, fled the courtroom part way through her emotional testimony, the jury was able to hear powerful testimony from Doeā€™s mom, as well as a hospital nurse who examined Doe in the aftermath of the attack.

As USUAL, Republicans always on the wrong side of public opinions ...

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has defended his call to eliminate the Walt Disney Company's self-governing privileges, even after a poll showed that most U.S. voters do not support governments punishing companies over political issues.

After the company spoke out against the new Florida law that prohibits discussing sexual orientation and gender identity in public schools for ******* aged 5 to 9, DeSantis signed a bill to strip Disney of its self-governing status as punishment. Disney has operated in a special district known as the Reedy Creek Improvement District since 1967, giving the company full self-governing rights and special tax privileges.

On Thursday, DeSantis spoke out in defense of the decision, not shying away from the fact that the move was another jab in the ongoing battle over the HB 1557 law that critics have dubbed the "Don't Say Gay" law. While DeSantis promised that stripping Disney of its tax breaks won't mean higher taxes for local residents, most American voters still do not approve of the use of government forces to punish big companies.

Well ya just should get in there and buy a BUNCH - it hit 113.39 ANOTHER new 52 week low today !!!!!

Put your money where your BIGMOUTHS are Dems - start loading up on Disney - like Elon Musk did with Twitter.

If ya think Disney is a bargain buy a bunch - thatā€™ll maybe drive the price up - maybe - if more Dems are buying than others are selling - BIG MAYBE šŸ˜
NEVER buy/sell (manage investments) from an emotional place!

I have a decent amount of Disney stock, and I am still happy. I stuck a few grand in Marvel stock the same day Disney announced their INTENT to buy them out. At the time, Disney shares were $26. Each Marvel share paid $30 AND one .75 share of Disney; and lest I forget, between the announcement to buy and the completion of the purchase the Marvel stock split 3 times.

ALL of the parks are nearing pre pandemic numbers (including Orlando). 9 0f the 25 highest grossing movies of all time are Marvel, 2 are Star Wars, and Avatar-will Doctor Strange crack the list next week? Or will Thor this summer? Or Black Panther 2 this fall? Or Avatar 2? BTW, every time you scroll by the movies already made as you channel surf, do understand that's the cash register still ringing.

NEVER buy/sell (manage investments) from an emotional place!

I have a decent amount of Disney stock, and I am still happy. I stuck a few grand in Marvel stock the same day Disney announced their INTENT to buy them out. At the time, Disney shares were $26. Each Marvel share paid $30 AND one .75 share of Disney; and lest I forget, between the announcement to buy and the completion of the purchase the Marvel stock split 3 times.

ALL of the parks are nearing pre pandemic numbers (including Orlando). 9 0f the 25 highest grossing movies of all time are Marvel, 2 are Star Wars, and Avatar-will Doctor Strange crack the list next week? Or will Thor this summer? Or Black Panther 2 this fall? Or Avatar 2? BTW, every time you scroll by the movies already made as you channel surf, do understand that's the cash register still ringing.

I completely agree with your first statement - I tell potential investors that meself all the time.

I do however personally invest or divest on moral grounds as well - a weakness I accept but am powerless to change.

Agree with all your investment savvy - I LUV MARVEL - have an extensive comic collection I started accumulating as a kid when comics were 10 cents got pissed when they went up to 12.

I owned a veritable shite ton o Disney started accumulating it when it was in the mid 20s as well. Sold it ALL after they decided to buck parents - somewhere at just under 142 - only thing that bothers me about that is all the capital gains taxes Iā€™ll haveta pay now knowing the government will just piss it away.

Fantastic Latina, now let the Democrats attempt to rebut any of these truths. They can't do it period? I am probably late to respond so what have they come up with?
You are one of the people who would NOT answer my question multiple times-as a professed Christian, can you explain how you support Donald Trump within those professed values?

I could answer all of them, but see no need when you on the right only follow buttload's drivel....

don't tell dimwit....he will get even dimmer​

Most Votersā€”Even Republicansā€”Oppose Florida GOPā€™s Attacks On Disney, Poll Suggests​

Abipartisan majority of voters are against candidates going after companies for their political positions, a new Reuters/Ipsos poll found, indicating efforts by Florida lawmakers and Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) to target Disney for the companyā€™s opposition Floridaā€™s so-called ā€œDonā€™t Say Gayā€ law, are likely broadly unpopularā€”including even among many Republicans.

The poll found 62% of Americans are ā€œless likely to back a candidate who supports going after companies for their views,ā€ including 68% of Democrats and 55% of Republicans.
A 36% share of Republicans said they would oppose politicians who more specifically support laws that ā€œremove benefits of government tax breaksā€ because a company ā€œpush[es] a ā€˜wokeā€™ agenda,ā€ as DeSantis has done with Disney.
Republicansā€™ Disney backlash is even more unpopular than the law that provoked it, as respondents were split on their support for laws that ban classroom instruction on gender identity and sexual orientation, as HB 1557 does.
The poll found 69% of Republicans and 36% of Democrats support such laws.
The poll was conducted April 27-28 among 1,003 respondents.

DeSantis has gained attention as a potential frontrunner for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination, and Reuters notes his attacks on Disney are an attempt to boost his standing with conservatives by going after the left and its ā€œwokeā€ agenda. So far, the poll found 25% of Republican respondents said DeSantis ā€œbest represents the values of their party,ā€ second only to 40% saying the same of former President Donald Trump.

Another Republican guilty of a SEX CRIME .... fuckers must either not jack off enough or pre-qualification for being a Republican!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...pc=U531&cvid=1c76b379b7fc407bac85c43c09210bf5
... View attachment 5032855

After 11 hours of deliberation, an Idaho jury has found disgraced ex-Idaho GOP state lawmaker Aaron von Ehlinger guilty of ******* a 19-year-old intern last year after a dinner date.

The decision followed a lurid three-day trial during which von Ehlinger vehemently disputed the allegations, insisting the encounter had been consensual. But even though his accuser, who testified under the pseudonym Jane Doe, fled the courtroom part way through her emotional testimony, the jury was able to hear powerful testimony from Doeā€™s mom, as well as a hospital nurse who examined Doe in the aftermath of the attack.
anyone know where stanley lives?.....he would never believe a trump man could do that

Fantastic Latina, now let the Democrats attempt to rebut any of these truths. They can't do it period? I am probably late to respond so what have they come up with?

one more time.......tell us again how you support trump....a known molester charged with ******* a 13 year old amoung others.....and yet state you are so religious

when you people start answering we will.........but it won't matter because anything that goes against your right winged mentality you will ignore.....kind of like how you ignore all the teachings of the bible in your support of the right

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with ******* a 13-Year-Old ...​

https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-*******-lawsuit
Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with ******* a 13-Year-Old Girl A civil suit against Donald Trump alleging he raped a 13-year-old girl was dismissed in California in ā€¦

Trump: If Ivanka werenā€™t my *******, I'd be dating her ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back