USA QOS are the best in the World

Ashley Knight

Male
Gold Member
From
IN, US
Hi as most of you know I make many QOS logo items on my own and I am a very generous person. Well I tend to hand pick members with believable photos and content I see on their profiles before anything takes place. Ok I have also had to learn along the way how people are in general and I have been burned more then once but as they say, "You can lose, but don't lose the lesson" So with all that said I have shipped out mostly to you ladies in the States and with much success. Now I begin getting request along with me asking a couple ladies with nice looking profiles if they would like samples ect. So in what seems like long and believable chats I mail out at my cost in materials and shipping across the pond and up into Canada to what now looks like the Worlds most rude and biggest liars to say the least So Hats off to you beautiful and wonderful ladies right here at home in the States as no other country in my opinion comes even close to our QOS honesty and loyalty. All of this is my personal opinion and based on what has taken place in my personal dealings. So as of today NO MORE FREEBIES OUTSIDE THE STATES THANKS TO YOU MORE THEN A HANDFUL OF RUDE NON AMERICANS. Hope Everyone from the Bulls to the Ladies have a Merry Christmas and a Happy QOS New Year................View media item 25127

Back