Update: Still slowly moving forward. Need advice.

Hello all. I’ve posted here before and have learned a ton from you guys about the lifestyle. I wanted to give an update on where we are and get some advice. My wife is usually very reserved and when I brought up hotwifing, she said no but...

NYE, we had the most amazing sex. She wanted tied up, and I blindfolded her and put new sucking nipple clamps on her. Then, I made her tied hand stroke me while she told me about a recent sex dream she had where we were fucking but a room of people were watching. I asked her if it was hot and she said that I did but that she also started to like it. As I did this, I got out our large, black dildo, about 8.5 and somewhat girthy. I slowly slid it into her and licked her clit while she squirmed. Then I told her if she wanted it she had to imagine it was someone else.

Before, she never would have done this, but tonight she was all about it. She kept referring to the Dildo as him and telling me she wanted him to fuck her with his big cock while she stroked me. I stopped, made sure she was okay, and then told her that this was all about her. I wanted her to let go and really enjoy herself and the roleplay. Then she said, and I quote, “I want you to lick me while he fucks me slow and deep. Ughhh so hot. So I did and she kept getting close. Then I would make her tell me how he felt while she stroked my cock. Also, I would alternate fucking her with my cock and with the dildo which she loved.

Eventually, after she had cum a few times, smaller orgasms, I broke out Thor, her greedy girl rabbit vibe. I told her she could only have Thor if she jerked me off as well as the dildo and she was ALL about it. I kept asking her how many cocks she had and she kept screaming three cocks, three cocks have fucked me, and she squirted huge, twice. Then, I pulled out Thor, and slid the dildo back in to fuck her to another orgasm. As she came down, she begged me to fuck her myself which I gladly did and she was moaning and screaming the entire time.

When it was over, she couldn’t stop saying how amazing it was and how great it was, and how she hadn’t cum that hard or often in a long time. Then she apologized for it just being a fantasy, and I just snuggled her close and told her that if that’s all it stays, that was great for me. Then she commented on how hot the roleplay was and we snuggled until she dozed off.

Sorry for the long reply. The last two nights have been crazy:
We hagone cold for a few months. Sporadic quickies here and there, but no real passion or RP to speak of, and I thought maybe my fantasy was over with. Then all of a sudden, my wife texts me that she wants tied up again, and this time, she wants all four limbs.

I tie her, blindfold her, and begin to tease her with a riding crop, some nipple clamps (suckers?), and my mouth, and then I break back out our big dildo (8x2 insertable). Oh man, she went nuts. I just put the tip in and went down on her until she begged him to fuck get (I usually have to prompt her to say him but she was all about it). Then I fucked her with “him” to multiple orgasms, one squirting.

All this was happening while I was telling her how much I loved watching her get fucked because I know she is mine but I love to see her cum and then claim her back. She was really enjoying this, and even said she loved when I jerked of while she was getting fucked by his big cock. After she came again, I fucked her hard to another squirting orgasm and then came inside her.

then, last nightShe asked to be tied up. She brought up using “another cock”. I asked her what she liked about the night before and she still got shy, but she did bring up how much I obviously enjoyed it and she said how much it turned her on. She even referred to her rabbit by name and by “him” without prompting. I was just supportive and encouraging and talked to her about how much I loved watching her cum on another cock and then taking her back, and she was all about it. I told he loved her and it was all about her cumming and whatever she wanted was what I wanted.
Do you guys think we are getting closer?
She wasn’t ******* at all this time and was 100% into it. Do you guys think I’m heading in the right direction now? Afterward she was still happy and flirty, which after this kind of rp she hasn’t really been in the past. Any advice would be wonderful.

Back