TRUTH In MEDIA - It has to change!

Bush family is obviously connected to the CIA....and yes, I have problems with ALL of it unlike you. You seem to on care of the corruption on one side, I have been 100% consistent in condemning them all. Hence why trust in media is impossible.
George H. W. Bush was a patriot of the highest order. Even before he was the head of the CIA.
Not the best president, but all other offices before that were executed well.
I don't have a problem with people who want to defend this country.
I have a problem with politicians and dumb people who try to dishonor their service or committment for conspiracy or political expediency.
You're flapping your gums about stuff you don't know about, and I certainly do what I'm talking about in this case.

I appreciate the comment, but I prefer having "across the board" conversations if it can be managed. I'm not about to let another of my threads get closed down simply because of a couple routine trouble makers. These threads should be about the topics and not turned into political squabbles. I'll get the trouble makers restricted from the threads if need be.
Then u and Ed should leave

Much better than most big cities.
And what has this article to do with anything? Did you miss the part where I said he was not a good president?
Bush was a patriot of the highest order...I focus on other parts of the post...Ed...Off topic of course...what does Bush have to do with Truth in Media...Nothing...🤡

Ok ED Smollett
And yet again.
Are you mentally challenged? The topic is 'Truth in Media'.
You come on here, contribute nothing, show your own shortcomings, and think somehow you get a zinger in because the local class clown cheers you on??
Again, are you mentally challenged on a social level?

Write something about the media or just leave.

Bush was a patriot of the highest order...
He was.
I focus on other parts of the post...Ed...
You don't focus which is why you're always off-topic and make weird comments.
You couldn't focus on a post with a few sentences?
Stick to the picture.
Off topic of course...what does Bush have to do with Truth in Media...Nothing...🤡
I thought you said you focus? Your buddy tried to tie the government agencies in with media corruption and begin naming names. Bush Family was a name coming from the government agencies to running the government.
It made no sense but he gave it a try. His point was to cover for the massive nonTruth delivered by Fox News daily as shown in the discover during the lawsuit.

Then u and Ed should leave
Not if its MY THREAD ... you'll either play nice or find another playground. Why not just start your own if you're smart enough to do that.

PS: By the way, if you think hiding behind that screen name protects you, it doesn't ontario cpl.
You're NOT SAFE and instead you're working on a full BAN for harassing the members who wish to peacefully participate in the thread.

Last edited:
8 years on here, and you have 38 messages contributed to the forums. 75% of your messages are insults.
It appears, that if you left, few would notice, and the place would be better.
You're part of the problem Canuck.
He won't be for much longer! He's gonna be going on a magic carpet ride to "no where"!

gif_MagicCarpet.gif

Last edited:
Back