TRUTH In MEDIA - It has to change!

MacNfries

Male
Sweet & Cordial
Gold Member
From
NC, US

After being called on multiple charges of fabricating news, defamations, with multiple lawsuits, terminations, and firings, Fox News has decided to clean house ... and Fox News isn't the only news source that needs to do this as Rupert Murdoch moves to be less “vulnerable” following the network’s nearly $800 million defamation settlement with Dominion Voting Systems, RadarOnline.com has learned.

In a sudden development to come just two days after Dominion agreed to settle their $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News for $787.5 million, Puck founder and Fox News critic Dylan Byers predicted both Bartiromo and Pirro will be axed from the network. Byers also indicated that, if the two reporters are not fired from Fox News, Bartiromo and Pirro will be warned to “be careful” regarding risking committing libel in the future.

The days of generating & shoveling out false or unconfirmed information to the public who's only purpose is "to draw and/or keep loyal viewers" is over. Accountability of one's actions & words needs to be pushed to the forefront of all media sources. A major reason for the huge division & polarization of public opinions is because of this tactic of creating sensationalized reporting to excite & disturb news & media viewer base.

Last edited:

After being called on multiple charges of fabricating news, defamations, with multiple lawsuits, terminations, and firings, Fox News has decided to clean house ... and Fox News isn't the only news source that needs to do this. Rupert Murdoch moves to be less “vulnerable” following the network’s nearly $800 million defamation settlement with Dominion Voting Systems, RadarOnline.com has learned.

In a sudden development to come just two days after Dominion agreed to settle their $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News for $787.5 million, Puck founder and Fox News critic Dylan Byers predicted both Bartiromo and Pirro will be axed from the network. Byers also indicated that, if the two reporters are not fired from Fox News, Bartiromo and Pirro will be warned to “be careful” regarding risking committing libel in the futu
Hallelujah! Let's start telling the truth...huh...;)

🙏🥳

The public continues to express skepticism about what they see, hear and read in the media. No major news outlet – whether broadcast or cable, print or online – stands out as particularly credible.

Last edited:
Increasing TRUST in News Resources ...

Last edited:
Increasing TRUST in News Resources ...

Here's how I rebuilt trust in the mainstream media...

;)

Possibly we could start creating "credibility" here, Lebain, with the administration in our ability to have conversations without insulting & foul language.
What do YOU THINK?
Why oh why do you continue to give deference or credibility for civility to those who just want to watch it all burn?
When has Lebain ever been a serious person on here? (just look at his responses above)
Forget about it. Trust me, it'll save you some sanity.
Great research by the way,

Last edited:
You want to increase trust in the news? Get rid of fake anti-American stations like Fox News, and by all means, do not allow them to call themselves 'news'. They are anti-news and anti-truth. Study after study proves this.

After being called on multiple charges of fabricating news, defamations, with multiple lawsuits, terminations, and firings, Fox News has decided to clean house ... and Fox News isn't the only news source that needs to do this as Rupert Murdoch moves to be less “vulnerable” following the network’s nearly $800 million defamation settlement with Dominion Voting Systems, RadarOnline.com has learned.

In a sudden development to come just two days after Dominion agreed to settle their $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News for $787.5 million, Puck founder and Fox News critic Dylan Byers predicted both Bartiromo and Pirro will be axed from the network. Byers also indicated that, if the two reporters are not fired from Fox News, Bartiromo and Pirro will be warned to “be careful” regarding risking committing libel in the future.

The days of generating & shoveling out false or unconfirmed information to the public who's only purpose is "to draw and/or keep loyal viewers" is over. Accountability of one's actions & words needs to be pushed to the forefront of all media sources. A major reason for the huge division & polarization of public opinions is because of this tactic of creating sensationalized reporting to excite & disturb news & media viewers.
Maria, I'm not as sure about her being fired for lying as much as being a fucking idiot and truly believing Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani. Her emails were the only ones that revealed a true believer.
I don't think anyone over there like Jeanine and used her pushing of the lies to bounce her annoying ass.
Would have been more effective if they axed a big wig like Tucker or Hannity. Well, Hannity is Fox and the former President's people were pushing for Tucker to be fired after the release of Tucker's emails revealing his disdain for 45. However, that little kumbaya interview where each one restrained the bile in their throats (Tucker and Trump) seem to have done the trick.

Then again we are talking about a FoxNews audience.

Last edited:
Call the admin snitch...let-s get this thread shut down...slick...now who's serious... 👌
It helps when you don't directly address me. You just prove to be worth nothing above posting some nude internet pics. Why not run along and do that?
But being a serious person in the real world means having some scope of scholarship in your presentations and not just the latest you tube video. Being able to assess a topic and factually add to it. Have a focus other than being a clown.
And then throwing a tantrum and thumbs downing everyone who is 'mean' to you.

Last edited:
Call the admin snitch...let-s get this thread shut down...slick...now who's serious... 👌
Lebain, it's not being a snitch when one protects the rules. The other threads were removed because of specific "trouble makers" ... If you wish to have a private conversation regarding it, meet me in a private chat and bring your friends if you like, I don't care. But keep it out of THIS THREAD, compreendo? Please consider yourself "informed".

I really prefer having sensible conversations with everyone on the topic of media & news honesty & integrity. Comments like the one above just shows your true intent of this thread.
I also want to try avoiding "calling out" any specific political party regarding Truth In Media as both parties are guilty of that.
The topic here is about TRUTH In Media and how it can be changed. If your comments aren't about that you shouldn't post them.

We can have discussions on key topics without getting cute or sarcastic with one another. I'm ASKING YOU to please quit posting off topic. I won't be asking after this and eventually I'll see you removed from the thread so you can't even post. Please post on topic. Mac

Last edited:
Why oh why do you continue to give deference or credibility for civility to those who just want to watch it all burn?
When has Lebain ever been a serious person on here? (just look at his responses above)
Forget about it. Trust me, it'll save you some sanity.
Great research by the way,
I appreciate the comment, but I prefer having "across the board" conversations if it can be managed. I'm not about to let another of my threads get closed down simply because of a couple routine trouble makers. These threads should be about the topics and not turned into political squabbles. I'll get the trouble makers restricted from the threads if need be.

Last edited:

The days of generating & shoveling out false or unconfirmed information to the public who's only purpose is "to draw and/or keep loyal viewers" is over. Accountability of one's actions & words needs to be pushed to the forefront of all media sources. A major reason for the huge division & polarization of public opinions is because of this tactic of creating sensationalized reporting to excite & disturb news & media viewer base.
I'd love to agree with the those days "are over" sentiment, but they aren't, and they won't be anytime soon. The settlement, while a big number, is a fraction of Fox's value. Will it hurt a little? Yeah. Will it cripple them? No. Will the pain be temporary? Almost certainly.
They'll move forward as if it didn't happen... Because that's exactly what the settlement agreement allows, and precisely why they were desperate to keep Tucker, Sean, and Laura off the witness stand. Their maniacally devoted audience will barely know the settlement ever happened because Fox won't air it, and the cult doesn't watch anything else.

I'd love to agree with the those days "are over" sentiment, but they aren't, and they won't be anytime soon. The settlement, while a big number, is a fraction of Fox's value. Will it hurt a little? Yeah. Will it cripple them? No. Will the pain be temporary? Almost certainly.
They'll move forward as if it didn't happen...
Fox is big, but their reputation as "reliable" is what is important ... a lot more people than just their maniacal fanbase. Polls are showing that people are fed up & turned off with unreliable Media sources. After these sources are called out a few times and sued, I do believe many of the media arena will start to choose honesty over sensationalized fake stories. And Tucker, Sean, and Laura are not all that protected, either ... they can be subpoenaed as well as anyone else. I believe the "Big Show" is coming in 2024 with the campaigning, advertising, and fake stories. Its a critical time for one party for sure and you can bet the "Honesty Hawks" will be out waiting for these losers to show, and they definitely will. It should prove interesting.

The public continues to express skepticism about what they see, hear and read in the media. No major news outlet – whether broadcast or cable, print or online – stands out as particularly credible.

The problem is people either don’t know, understand, or care that it’s all part of the 100 year plan. As well as prop2030.

You want to increase trust in the news? Get rid of fake anti-American stations like Fox News, and by all means, do not allow them to call themselves 'news'. They are anti-news and anti-truth. Study after study proves this.

Banning a source of information is a GREAT way to increase trust. Hitler much?!?!?!

So comical coming from the party that cries because reasonable parents don't want gay how to blow job manuals in schools. Journalism and "reliable news" is dead, not likely to be revived anytime soon. News almost since inception of the printing press was a means of population control and propaganda, no different now.

Back