TRUTH In MEDIA - It has to change!

Banning a source of information is a GREAT way to increase trust. Hitler much?!?!?!

So comical coming from the party that cries because reasonable parents don't want gay how to blow job manuals in schools. Journalism and "reliable news" is dead, not likely to be revived anytime soon. News almost since inception of the printing press was a means of population control and propaganda, no different now.
Is it your contention that Fox should have the right to provide you with false information?

Are you in favor of hetero "how to blow job" manuals in schools?

Banning a source of information is a GREAT way to increase trust. Hitler much?!?!?!

So comical coming from the party that cries because reasonable parents don't want gay how to blow job manuals in schools. Journalism and "reliable news" is dead, not likely to be revived anytime soon. News almost since inception of the printing press was a means of population control and propaganda, no different now.
It's 'dead' to people like you who don't like the news, and want their feelings and egos catered to with faux outrage. scapegoating, gaslighting and lies. That's how they control you.
Instead of facing the truth, you find it easier to believe they are all corrupt and it's par for the course.
No. FoxNews, uses people like you, to break democracy.

Very interesting subject, one can only wonder in today's world why FOX got so many to quote and believe the scripted for ratings news. In my whole life news has been reported and sometimes slanted at the whim of the controller of what was printed or read on air. It was always the option of every person to obtain both sides witch was difficult where there was only one newspaper. Many relied on TV because if you watched the news from all of the stations at different times you could get all perspectives. Now with the Internet you have the ability to find the truth if you wish. Many simply choose to believe everything that's put out there from one source. The outcome is many buying not only the slanted news but the outright lies fox has just been accused of. Hundreds of Emails are out there and most are very clear as to truth and the intent of broadcast. Even so thousands choose to not believe what was done. Many of them who had their unfounded thoughts embellished by seeing and hearing it broadcast. FOX feeding the mob for ratings. The truth is out there the trick is to verify before you pass it on
I drove 79 miles to a university to hear Tucker speak and answer questions. Not one bit surprised by his Trump comments in E-mails. He was ask if he believed everything he said on his show and he without hesitation said no. I'm a shock jock he said, my job is to provoke and incite responses. I get paid by ratings he said the higher the rating the bigger the check. He does his job well and he's only popular because weak minded or lazy people want to believe what they were saying. So they created news to get the audience. Murdock has done that for his entire life. His first publications were tabloids with lies about celebrities and complete accounts of idiotic reports like the woman impregnated by the alien. Millions bought that crap weekly enabling him to expand and buy credible news services so he could follow the formula that made him wealthy. Fiction, half truths or outright lies. Give them what they want, make the money with no concern for the hurt they cause. He got away with it for decades in several country's but now he's got to pay.

Other then Greg Gutfeld Fox news means nothing to me but it makes me laugh how they are portrayed as the only news outlet portrayed as "shady" when the others are just as bad. Burying the Biden/China connection as long as they could. Ignoring the murders, assaults and property damage in 2020 in order to keep up the "peacefull protest" narrative. Ignoring some serious red flags in order to make a hero out of Smollett. Making a martyr out of George Floyd and letting Tyre Nichols fade away. Letting election denier Hillary Clinton deny the legitimacy of Trump's victory for 5 years. The Covington *******,embracing Avenatti etc... The media in this country is a disgrace and anyone who thinks Fox news is an anomaly is delusional

anyone who thinks Fox news is an anomaly is delusional
Whereas some stations or media sources might occasionally modify or sensationalize a story, Fox News did and still does it on a daily basis. They chose their path as to how to obtain & grow patronage the easy way (lying) and they're now dying by their business decision. They didn't care that what they were reporting, and how they were reporting it, was helping polarize the nation. As far as I see it, this is just another form of "treason" ... seeing what one's words & deeds are doing to the country yet choosing to continue for the almighty dollar. I hope they burn in hell.

"Death to fake news and to
those who choose to use it!"
...............pic_Tombstone.jpg

It's 'dead' to people like you who don't like the news, and want their feelings and egos catered to with faux outrage. scapegoating, gaslighting and lies. That's how they control you.
Instead of facing the truth, you find it easier to believe they are all corrupt and it's par for the course.
No. FoxNews, uses people like you, to break democracy.
It's dead because the government corrupted media decades ago when the CIA had active agents inside of every major news room and likely still does. It is dead because the majority of news companies are owned and operated by two elitist families. We now know that the FBI has had direct access to the data from almost every social media company and along with other government agencies, they suppressed factual and scientific data about COVID.

I dont think I am the one being controlled since I do not watch the news.

I dont think I am the one being controlled since I do not watch the news!
Then you have absolutely no right to judge what you don't see or hear ... how can you say media is ALL FALSE if you never watch it?
Oh wait, you're such a shallow thinker we won't expect you to rationalize what you just posted.

words_UnfuckingBelievable.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhhhhh, the rooster comes home to roost.

• Fox News' star host Tucker Carlson is gone, the media network announced Monday.
  • The company said they had "agreed to part ways."
  • Carlson exits days after Fox News settled Dominion's lawsuit for $787 million.
Carlson leaves Fox News less than a week after Fox settled a lawsuit with Dominion Voting Systems for $787.5 million over the cable company's promotion of lies about the 2020 election. Before the lawsuit was settled, embarrassing texts revealed Carlson along with other Fox News stars slamming his network's coverage of the 2020 election.​
In November 2020, days after Donald Trump had lost the election, Carlson and other top opinion hosts trashed the network's executives, with Laura Ingraham noting "I think the three of us have enormous power." Carlson's texts also revealed he called Trump lawyer Sidney Powell a "fucking bitch" and said he was fed up with having to cover Trump, writing "I hate him passionately."

Carlson was a star for the conservative media powerhouse, garnering top ratings and becoming the face of the network with "Tucker Carlson Tonight," courting controversy along the way.​

Couldn't have happen to a more deserving person at Fox News. Now "X"-terminate Laura Ingraham next.

Last edited:
one thing is for certain...The U.S. is the laughing stock of the world...;)👌
Marjorie Greene is an embarrassment to the entire congressional congress and reflects what the party of Lincoln has digressed to. Part of the "cleanup" needed to bring politics back to order.
Marjorie Greene just jealous that no one in Washington has made an offer to fuck her yet. Maybe a dog would if they tied a steak around her neck.
Her mouth is as big as her size 10 shoes.

Last edited:
It's dead because the government corrupted media decades ago when the CIA had active agents inside of every major news room and likely still does. It is dead because the majority of news companies are owned and operated by two elitist families. We now know that the FBI has had direct access to the data from almost every social media company and along with other government agencies, they suppressed factual and scientific data about COVID.

I dont think I am the one being controlled since I do not watch the news.
Tin Foil Tinfoil Hat GIF

Other then Greg Gutfeld Fox news means nothing to me but it makes me laugh how they are portrayed as the only news outlet portrayed as "shady" when the others are just as bad. Burying the Biden/China connection as long as they could. Ignoring the murders, assaults and property damage in 2020 in order to keep up the "peacefull protest" narrative. Ignoring some serious red flags in order to make a hero out of Smollett. Making a martyr out of George Floyd and letting Tyre Nichols fade away. Letting election denier Hillary Clinton deny the legitimacy of Trump's victory for 5 years. The Covington *******,embracing Avenatti etc... The media in this country is a disgrace and anyone who thinks Fox news is an anomaly is delusional
Holy *******, another example of uninformed Fox News viewer.
That 'they all do it' is a fucking lazy cop out. We got emails, recordings and production notes showing us Fox sets out to fraud it's audience of factual information. We got them admitting and laughing about the lies the you repeat.

Do you have anything close to that on the other networks???

No, you don't. Because the brazen manipulation is historical in the media world.
What you wrote seems to be the words angry white male, who swears by Tucker Carlson, mouthing off about how a black person or people did something unworthy or got special treatment. Just like the manipulators at FoxNews taught you. Kind of like a trained seal.
Make Mine Music Disney GIF

Oh, I'm not done, let's PROVE one of lies to be full of s/hit.
You Wrote:...
Letting election denier Hillary Clinton deny the legitimacy of Trump's victory for 5 years.
Hillary Clinton CONCEDED the election to Donald Trump the day AFTER THE ELECTION on November 9th!!!!
And said, she hopes he will be a successful president for all Americans.

So, the morning after the election, she gave a speech acknowledging she lost the election, AND that Trump was the president -elect.

So, what the fuck are you talking about? See how Fox News got you all fucked up? Something as easy as this, and you didn't know it. It's as if you don't know anything that Fox doesn't tell you.

Unless you believe because Hillary got more votes she should have been the President and by conceding she was denying the will of the majority?

Also, a statement of fact, Anderson Cooper was employed by the CIA.
Not a fact. Like thousands of *******, he spent two summers as an intern, not an employee, while in college.
Good for him. Living proof that you can be gay and a patriot, in spite of what you've been saying.

Not a fact. Like thousands of *******, he spent two summers as an intern, not an employee, while in college.
Good for him. Living proof that you can be gay and a patriot, in spite of what you've been saying.
Just so we are clear, being an intern is a category of employment. Living proof that they breed influence and seed them across society. Never mind AC is an elitist Vanderbilt, nothing to see here because he is a liberal talking head. Any comment on Operation Mockingbird? Any comment about the Hearst and Scripps media empires?

Just so we are clear, being an intern is a category of employment. Living proof that they breed influence and seed them across society. Never mind AC is an elitist Vanderbilt, nothing to see here because he is a liberal talking head. Any comment on Operation Mockingbird? Any comment about the Hearst and Scripps media empires?
You familiar with Tucker Carlson's family background and their government influence in the 60s, 70s, 90s?

So what, you Reds pissed off at the CIA now too?

You familiar with Tucker Carlson's family background and their government influence in the 60s, 70s, 90s?

So what, you Reds pissed off at the CIA now too?
Bush family is obviously connected to the CIA....and yes, I have problems with ALL of it unlike you. You seem to on care of the corruption on one side, I have been 100% consistent in condemning them all. Hence why trust in media is impossible.

Back