TRUTH In MEDIA - It has to change!

Ok ED Smollett
You should become familiar with the Terms & Rules of this website, dt4fun, or, is it ontario cpl today?

I'll tell you what, I'll save you the effort of going to the Terms & Rules as you might get lost ... here's one you need to start applying ASAP ...

#15. Each member may only have one account. If duplicate accounts are discovered the duplicates will be banned.

Think you can remember that one? Guess we'll see!

Another thread to nowhere...Can I get an amen...or a little Scratch...💃
No, but you can get a "warning". Your comment is just another smart remark from you that's going NO WHERE. If you don't like the topic (which happens to be at the top of the news these days) then find yourself another thread. This one isn't about the scenic views of Portugal.

You should become familiar with the Terms & Rules of this website, dt4fun, or, is it ontario cpl today?

I'll tell you what, I'll save you the effort of going to the Terms & Rules as you might get lost ... here's one you need to start applying ASAP ...

#15. Each member may only have one account. If duplicate accounts are discovered the duplicates will be banned.

Think you can remember that one? Guess we'll see!
Drill her for me is Zwing but thats ok if its your guy

Drill her for me is Zwing but thats ok if its your guy
I don't care who Zwing is ... and wouldn't care how many SNs you had if you'd behave and quit obstructing the threads. You act like a 10 year old bully. If you won't contribute to a thread why can't you simply stay OFF the thread.

Great thread.
The important thing to differentiate is ALL news outlets get it wrong from time to time. this is because there is a race to be first with reporting and sometimes there are omissions or misrepresentations of the information.
They then correct it and life goes on.
What we have seen from Fox News, OAN, Newsmax is a willingness to deceive the American public.
The republicans of today don’t correct the story they use the inaccuracy to breed distrust and division.
We’ve seen the most notable example being the “stolen election” crap but there is much more.
The American people deserve better. Thankfully there are more sensible people than today’s republicans in America

Not if its MY THREAD ... you'll either play nice or find another playground. Why not just start your own if you're smart enough to do that.

PS: By the way, if you think hiding behind that screen name protects you, it doesn't ontario cpl.
You're NOT SAFE and instead you're working on a full BAN for harassing the members who wish to peacefully participate in the thread.
This explains lot.
These Cons don't understand basic technology and thinks everyone else is as vacant in familiarity as they are.

Coming soon to those on this forum stateside who will open their homes, and wallets to assist these folks...Sanctuary Casas 2023! ;)

View attachment 6098826👏👌
When you don’t understand that you are an ageing population and they are a much younger population and they can wait for you to die.

I know conservatives are not clever. Broad statement I know but many republicans still believe in a stolen election and that trump is not a *******

America like most western countries have an aging population and we are so afraid of immigration that we now have a huge skill shortage. Congratulations republicans!
So where is there younger populations looking for work , the developing countries.

What the choice ?

When you don’t understand that you are an ageing population and they are a much younger population and they can wait for you to die.

I know conservatives are not clever. Broad statement I know but many republicans still believe in a stolen election and that trump is not a *******

America like most western countries have an aging population and we are so afraid of immigration that we now have a huge skill shortage. Congratulations republicans!
So where is there younger populations looking for work , the developing countries.

What the choice ?
🦄
When you don’t understand that you are an ageing population and they are a much younger population and they can wait for you to die

🌈:ROFLMAO:

View attachment Qo9L4sMIq2V-sJIh.mp4

The United State's does not value life outside it's borders and it does not Value Life within them on it's own Citizen's...This is the business model...It is also a country of Negative and Toxic Energy...It is not alone...Many countries conquered in the name of God, Gold, Kings and Queens etc...Look at them today...What you do outside your borders will be returned 10 fold...Mock your higher power...Mock mom nature...Mock Energy...and Guess What's coming...😉👌

one thing is for certain...The U.S. is the laughing stock of the world...;)👌
And again, you way OVER exaggerate the situation in the US. No doubt our most serious issues are all "internal" but I believe that's something that can be resolved without becoming a police state like the orange man desires.

And again, you way OVER exaggerate the situation in the US. No doubt our most serious issues are all "internal" but I believe that's something that can be resolved without becoming a police state like the orange man desires.
Why have you gone back and dug up a post of Lebain's from over a month ago to reply to. You had already replied to it on the day he sent it.

Who is this orange man you speak of? I thought I knew, but clearly it couldn't be our last president as bringing up politics would be a violation of this sections new rules. Surely you wouldn't be introducing politics here would you???

Get your answers here .... just need a date & time. A simple
YES or NO will suffice. I don't desire to get into another
BS back & forth. Simple YES or NO ... now buzz off!
ShelbyvilleKy-exit copy.jpg

You have other things to worry about in good ole NC...stick um´ up Mister...

;)🤣
Bro ...I'm willing to bet money you not even from portugal. You just a bitch that scared of people roasting you .so you pick the smallest country you could find ..🤦🏾the funny part is WE STILL BE ROASTING YO ASS 🤣🤣

Back