Trump wins

20 million out of 324 million is less than 5% of the total population. The United States was founded under the ideal that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. I hate to break it to you, but that 20 million are the few. Less than 5% getting health coverage shouldn't cost the average american up to 50% of their income while those insurance CEOs are making $65,000,000 salary a year from Obamacare. It was a scam from the start to let the rich insurance companies get richer while driving their competitors out of business. And its why people voted Republicans into majority in Congress the past two midterms and this election.

Good argument, but I just differ with your math as 20/324 ~ 6.1728%.

Approximately 6% is still not a majority in this nation. Yes my numbers were off a bit. My bad on that, but still my point stands.

Again I have no problem with you, and I did say you had a good argument. The only thing I wanted to mention was your math was off. That's all. Also you are more pleasant and open-minded than @subhub174014 with my earlier debate as seen above where he embarassed himself and he cannot refute the facts I told him.

Last edited:
duh that ******* hurt urban america first now that the elite white boys got around to screwing the middle class whites they hollaring in pain after getting fucked by the fuckers who greased the skids to move work out of here.

I suspect you have told most of the story. Of course there are other elements too, but you are correct now white are getting the same treatment as the poor who used to be mostly minorities. I see this as a class struggle mostly.

Hmmm. I could say the same of you. As you are here just to stir ******* and you too have no life other than to stir ******* as the election is over and even after Hillary threw in her towel in the fight, millions of her supporters like you are still disappointed, angry, protesting or vociferously protesting her loss ( which to me doesn't appear to be the action of a submissive hubby as your handle portrays, but looking at your profile you claim to be a die hard Democrat so I don't think you will ever change from that perspective no matter how convincing and argument is laid out for you to read and for you to connect the dots. ) But for the benefit of other open-minded individuals or if you were to prove me wrong, I will go further and not rely on a circular argument where we mud sling each other, but instead mention facts that anyone can look up, .... even @subhub174014.

Like it or protest it, Trump won. Trump has made mistakes, just as Hillary, Obama, Bush Jr., Bill Clinton, and all his other predecessors have. I make mistakes, you make mistakes. We all at some point screwed up, but the best we can do is to learn from them and progress as Trump might be doing behind the scenes and for all of you to support your President-Elect instead of crucifying him for any minor mistakes he makes, whereas if a private investigator recorded the mistakes of Trump's critics as well as their secret sins it would make the world blush. After all you, me, and those reading this are on a sex hookup site, so none of us are walking on water.

And really? Attacking where I live saying I have no idea how your nation functions? You might be oblivious to the fact that we communicate on an Internet, where if I wanted I could look up any of the details you cite on-line, otherwise I could ask someone. And the US has a media that broadcasts just about anything on-line. It may have escaped you, but there are such things as cnn.com, usatoday.com, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, etc. And if I desired I could look up various minutiae from CSpan too. But being in the US, I guess you have no idea.

Moreover, Canada is home to the largest number of residents eligible to cast their ballot for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton during your election that just passed besides any country outside of the United States. But once again, being in the US, I guess you have no idea. As proof: http://www.torontosun.com/2016/09/24/around-661000-eligible-us-voters-living-in-canada

Another benefit that I have, that you have no idea living in the US, is Amazon.com. On occasion there are some books that capture my interest and I'll tell you!

There is a book that shatters all of your arguments with Hillary and more so the Democratic Party historically in general. And yes, I am referring to the historic foundations of the Democrats that THEY want to keep buried about how Democrats treated blacks historically, yet blacks still vote Democratic? Fortunately, Dinesh D'Souza dug up these secret truths for the world to see. Because I doubt you would buy the book and read it for yourself, I'll share them for you and others to read too. I'll focus on what I deem to be the highlights that no one can defend, but if you can you are a genius and the DNC should hire you as their press secretary:

1) In 1857, a Democratically controlled Supreme Court delivered the Dred Scott decision, declaring that blacks were not persons or citizens but instead were property and therefore had no rights.

2) The 13th Amendment to abolish slavery was voted for by 100% of the Republicans in congress and by 23% of the Democrats in congress. Therefore, it is ironic for blacks support the Democratic Party with their votes.

3) Not one Democrat either in the House or the Senate voted for the 14th amendment declaring that former slaves were full citizens of the state in which they lived and were therefore entitled to all the rights and privileges of any other citizen in that state.

4) In 1866 Democrats formed the Ku Klux Klan to pave the way for Democrats to regain control in the elections where the KKK focused their terror tactics not on blacks but on white Republicans. And Republican crusader, Ida B. Wells, a black woman, sought to stop the practice of lynching, but she had mixed success because lynching was protected and promoted by the Democratic Party as a technique of keeping blacks down.

5) In the 19th century, Democrats prevented Black Americans from going to public school.

6) In the 20th and 21st century Democrats prevented Black Americans trapped in failing schools from choosing a better school. In fact Democrats voted against the bill by 99%.

7) Also, in Hillary's America it mentions how Planned Parenthood was formed to exterminate blacks through abortion and how it had backing of the Democrats. This last point would be of great consequence on a site where women and couples seek black guys so the black guy can breed the women. Thanks to the DNC, Hillary Clinton, and Margaret Sanger (the founder of Planned Parenthood who Hillary on many occasions pledged her allegiance towards and was quoted as doing so too during her third debate with Trump also too for both Sanger and Planned Parenthood. ) there are far fewer black guys in the world for white women to be with. To all submissive hubbies, cucks, and definitely white women out there that should be enough to leave the DNC entirely out of disgust!

Furthermore, D'Souza quotes Margaret Sanger from her book "The Pivot of Civilization" in chapter 5 of "Hillary's America", Margaret Sanger states: "We are paying for and even submitting to the dictates of an ever-increasing, unceasingly-spawning class of human beings who never have been born at all."

If the aforementioned are the foundational beliefs of the DNC and for those who have these beliefs of being a supporter of the DNC, you are now at a crossroads. You can reject the DNC and stay as a cuck, submissive hubby, and a horny white woman fucking us black guys rejecting the DNC ( As I mentioned earlier we all make mistakes (For those who are fans of older tv programs, even Archie Bunker from "All In The Family" can grow in character to no longer be a racist (I pray many follow that example) as I watched his spin-off series "Archie's Place" where he owned a bar and punched out a man who was racist.)). Otherwise, you can maintain your DNC ideals, perhaps even embrace these new foundational beliefs that I shared with you and quit this site because there would be a severe contradiction wanting to ******* off black guys yet wanting to fuck with us and wanting to be submissive to us? But if wish to maintain that contradiction, I'll allow you to make your psychologist(s) very rich.

For those who are black and as rigidly Democratic as @subhub174014 is. I also want to share with you the fact that blacks historically were almost, if not completely, Republicans. As proof look at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_Republicans, or http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/12/the-forgotten-history-of-black-republicans.html

It was only after LBJ that blacks largely switched to join the DNC that D'Souza describes in detail about that switch in Chapter 5 or "Hillary's America".

In addition, it's convenient that Democrats forget that when Bill and Hillary left the White House, Hillary famously quoted that they were "dead broke" (also near the bottom of the page of 235 in "Hillary's America"). So how did they get rich and eventually raise hundreds of millions of dollars in a variety of super-PACs for two failed attempts at presidency? To succinctly put it, as I typed a lot right now, I quote D'Souza on page 236, of "Hillary's America", where he states: "...it came from cronyism, corruption, and theft...".

So, @subhub174014 and any others adhering to his beliefs, if you read this far try to counter all these truths that I raised as you are just trying to give your President-Elect headaches and you are just stirring up ******* too and trying to cover up the aforementioned truths of the DNC's history that they never want aired for some reason. For if it was they'd disappear just as there are no American Whigs anymore: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whig_Party_(United_States)

To any other objective readers of what I wrote, I'll let you weigh my arguments and I'll allow you to reach your logical conclusions on your own as America is your nation (if you are American) and you are the ones to decide which direction you decide to go. I'm out for now...

Outstanding! Very good point. You are so right. I said the same thing about ole "Subhub" being closed minded. He has the typical liberal viewpoint....he's a a victim! He will never accept that his great party is responsible for so much of why this country is where it is today and the twisted liberal ideology of yesteryear. Hillary supporters who are out there protesting democracy unfortunately get there education from the likes of CNN, ABC, New York Times, etc... and don't know better. I am excited about what's taking place. I was similarly excited after Obama won in 2008 but that excitement waned to the point where I beat myself up for voting for him. I redeemed myself and voted for Romney in '12. The mentality of the losers in this election boggles my mind. Trump won end of story. If Clinton would have won I would have been very very disappointed but would have accepted it and gone on with my life. As much as I and so many others despise her I would have given her a chance!

Mmmmm Canada working on doing away with coal because of the environment... Trump is planning on promoting it and revitalizing the industry....

I take it your against the coal industry. I am all for it. Industry is as clean as its ever been with the EPA watching every move companies make. I dont worry about American industry polluting the Environment as much as i do about China, Russia, North Korea. They are the ones who are really spewing ******* into the air and ground. Not much we can do about them though.

While i have no problem with clean energy and i am totally for it, i dont see any that can totally replace fossil fuels right now.

Industry is as clean as its ever been with the EPA watching every move companies make. I dont worry about American industry polluting the Environment as much as i do about China, Russia, North Korea.
Time to pull your head out of the ground again, Alanm ... look up coal ash spills in NC; Duke Power has already had several coal ash spills in NC just this year. Ruined ground water, polluted our rivers and springs, killed millions of fish. And OUR current governor (who just so happen to be a Republican and x-employee of Duke Power) let them off with a hand slap violation charge. In the meantime, hundreds of homes in eastern NC are now having to bring their drinking, cooking, and bathing water in on trucks thanks to the poisoned ground water. So that comment you make about 'it being cleaner than ever' I say BS.

When did Trump ever say he is going to get those N words? or Mexicans or Muslims. what he has said is he wants law and order and people to be here legally and to not have Terrorists roaming the US
oh please what the hell you think "law and order" means? that is straight out of 1970 richard nixon playbook. deport the Mexicans and create a registry for muslims. the baby boomers whites who voted for him knows what that means

Time to pull your head out of the ground again, Alanm ... look up coal ash spills in NC; Duke Power has already had several coal ash spills in NC just this year. Ruined ground water, polluted our rivers and springs, killed millions of fish. And OUR current governor (who just so happen to be a Republican and x-employee of Duke Power) let them off with a hand slap violation charge. In the meantime, hundreds of homes in eastern NC are now having to bring their drinking, cooking, and bathing water in on trucks thanks to the poisoned ground water. So that comment you make about 'it being cleaner than ever' I say BS.

Then your an idiot....if you think industry is dirtier now then 100 years ago or even 50 years ago then your living in your liberal world again. Again i never said industry is perfect but its a damn sight better than its been.

When "clean" energy can match fossil fuel in energy output vs cost then lets talk...fact is it cannot and we are not there yet.

Sure there are occasional accidents and pollution but nothing like there was. I would invite to read about Pittsburgh back in the hey day of the steel mills if you want to know what pollution is.

Some of those same mills still operate and are much much cleaner than they ever were in the past.

When "clean" energy can match fossil fuel in energy output vs cost then lets talk...fact is it cannot and we are not there yet.
....The problem with fossil fuel energy is the same as with nuclear fuel energy, we are left with "waste" which we still have to deal with. Eventually we'll have to deal with the waste, either by choice or because we have no where left to put our waste. Right now we choose, as you obviously do, to simply bury our heads in the ground and deny this; in the meantime, our environment continues to decay. In Texas, they're fracking below one of the primary aquifers that feeds the food belt, while at the same time burying their nuclear waste above it. Not only that, but some of the nuclear waste sites are handling levels of nuclear waste that the sites were not designed to handle. Once the aquifers are poisoned, and they will eventually become poisoned, our costs to grow eatable foods to feed the country will quickly diminish.
....There are constantly a lot of "signs" our environment gives off to tell us that there are man-made problems developing, and we simply choose to ignore or deny them because of the money changing hands beneath the table to allow these producers of environmental poisons to continue to exist. I won't even get into global warming as I know that discussion will lead us to no where, but a good example in NC is the mountain & piedmont rivers & streams where my ******* & I go trout fishing each year on Thanksgiving ... the trout & salamanders are vanishing very quickly now. We have to go further into the mountains to find the pure, clean water that the trout & salamanders (who once used the water we fished) have to have to exist. A lot of species of animals are disappearing because of the polluted waters we are creating from run-off industrial poisons. Think about it, when's the last time you actually saw a real bull frog up close in its natural environment ... its been a while, hasn't it? Ever wonder why? Have you ever been on a lake, late in the afternoon, and heard a whippoorwill calling? You haven't, have you? Ever wonder why? We woke up once ... remember the diminishing bald & golden eagles disappearing back in the '70's & 80's? Do you remember what caused them to suddenly start disappearing? And do you recall HOW we fixed the problem? Now the eagle population is starting to grow again.
....So, you can start your 'name calling' as you always do, then try to charge me with starting the name calling, as you regularly do, but your so-called FACTS are BS ... we choose to neglect and develop clean energy because the producers of fossil fuels pay us to do just that. In NC our Republican legislators pulled millions of dollars of support away from NC developers of solar energy to meet their state budget spendings, while letting the likes of Duke Power continue to create more unlined coal ash pits near our rivers & streams to deal with their coal ash wastes. When it affects YOU, dear Alanm ... when suddenly your drinking water has to be trucked in for you to take bathes, cook, and have a ******* of water from your home faucet, you'll suddenly wake up and start protesting with the ones of US who already see and admit the problems developing, but unfortunately it'll be way, way too late for you. The producers of fossil & nuclear wastes will have literally gotten rich "shitting in your nest" and then packed up and left, leaving you with depreciated properties to deal with, and they "won't give a damn", Alanm. Or possibly, because of your age, you simply don't care what our children and grandchildren will have to deal with in our environment. Coincidently, where I live our water & sewer bills have gone UP every single year for the past 10 or 12 years ... every year.
....We should have quit using fossil fuels over 2 decades ago, but haven't, and it appears it'll be another 2-3 decades before we're ****** to deal with our stupidities. And WHY ... because our stupid politicians that we keep putting into office who are "bought & paid for" by the filthy rich and the corporations. And that EPA that you mentioned ... LOL ... that's one of the very departments that the Republicans are wanting to CUT out of the budget. Do you wonder WHY that is?

https://newrepublic.com/article/120228/what-expect-gop-war-epa
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2011/feb/09/republican-environment-protection-agency-cut

One of my favorite Clint Eastwood lines ... "quit pissing down my back and telling me its raining" ... ok?

Last edited:
....The problem with fossil fuel energy is the same as with nuclear fuel energy, we are left with "waste" which we still have to deal with. Eventually we'll have to deal with the waste, either by choice or because we have no where left to put our waste. Right now we choose, as you obviously do, to simply bury our heads in the ground and deny this; in the meantime, our environment continues to decay. In Texas, they're fracking below one of the primary aquifers that feeds the food belt, while at the same time burying their nuclear waste above it. Not only that, but some of the nuclear waste sites are handling levels of nuclear waste that the sites were not designed to handle. Once the aquifers are poisoned, and they will eventually become poisoned, our costs to grow eatable foods to feed the country will quickly diminish.
....There are constantly a lot of "signs" our environment gives off to tell us that there are man-made problems developing, and we simply choose to ignore or deny them because of the money changing hands beneath the table to allow these producers of environmental poisons to continue to exist. I won't even get into global warming as I know that discussion will lead us to no where, but a good example in NC is the mountain & piedmont rivers & streams where my ******* & I go trout fishing each year on Thanksgiving ... the trout & salamanders are vanishing very quickly now. We have to go further into the mountains to find the pure, clean water that the trout & salamanders (who once used the water we fished) have to have to exist. A lot of species of animals are disappearing because of the polluted waters we are creating from run-off industrial poisons. Think about it, when's the last time you actually saw a real bull frog up close in its natural environment ... its been a while, hasn't it? Ever wonder why? Have you ever been on a lake, late in the afternoon, and heard a whippoorwill calling? You haven't, have you? Ever wonder why? We woke up once ... remember the diminishing bald & golden eagles disappearing back in the '70's & 80's? Do you remember what caused them to suddenly start disappearing? And do you recall HOW we fixed the problem? Now the eagle population is starting to grow again.
....So, you can start your 'name calling' as you always do, then try to charge me with starting the name calling, as you regularly do, but your so-called FACTS are BS ... we choose to neglect and develop clean energy because the producers of fossil fuels pay us to do just that. In NC our Republican legislators pulled millions of dollars of support away from NC developers of solar energy to meet their state budget spendings, while letting the likes of Duke Power continue to create more unlined coal ash pits near our rivers & streams to deal with their coal ash wastes. When it affects YOU, dear Alanm ... when suddenly your drinking water has to be trucked in for you to take bathes, cook, and have a ******* of water from your home faucet, you'll suddenly wake up and start protesting with the ones of US who already see and admit the problems developing, but unfortunately it'll be way, way too late for you. The producers of fossil & nuclear wastes will have literally gotten rich "shitting in your nest" and then packed up and left, leaving you with depreciated properties to deal with, and they "won't give a damn", Alanm. Or possibly, because of your age, you simply don't care what our children and grandchildren will have to deal with in our environment. Coincidently, where I live our water & sewer bills have gone UP every single year for the past 10 or 12 years ... every year.
....We should have quit using fossil fuels over 2 decades ago, but haven't, and it appears it'll be another 2-3 decades before we're ****** to deal with our stupidities. And WHY ... because our stupid politicians that we keep putting into office who are "bought & paid for" by the filthy rich and the corporations. And that EPA that you mentioned ... LOL ... that's one of the very departments that the Republicans are wanting to CUT out of the budget. Do you wonder WHY that is?

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2011/feb/09/republican-environment-protection-agency-cut

One of my favorite Clint Eastwood lines ... "quit pissing down my back and telling me its raining" ... ok?

Nice argument @MacNfries, I don't disagree with it at all, but I'm just trying to keep your argument solid. When you stated: "...Once the aquifers are poisoned, and they will eventually become poisoned, our costs to grow eatable foods to feed the country will quickly diminish" you might want to change one word.

After the aquifers are poisoned, costs would grow as the supply of sea-life necessary to feed the population at large would shrink thereby driving those costs up. So, if my logic is off would, "our costs to grow eatable foods to feed the country will quickly multiply or increase" instead?

Come mac, your more intelligent than that. You have now blamed why were not ****** into clean energy on Republicans cutting the EPA budget and Rich corporations. Is there Anything you cannot blame on Republicans and rich corporations. Of course Rich corporations have influenced the energy sector, their the ones providing the energy.

I am glad we have not been "******" into clean energy" because it isnt viable right now. It cannot produce the kind of energy that fossil and Nuclear can. I pay enough in utilities and would hate to see what it would cost if we all had to go to solar or wind power.....well when i could see between the blackouts because it cant generate the electricity we need.

I am glad you didnt go into global warming....because its a joke. This planet could wipe us all out at any time, it refreshes and renews when it needs to and it will be here long after everyone is gone.

As far as me not caring about the Environment thats bullshit, i do care but i am also not one to buy into the fear that every fossil fuel producing company is out there destroying the environment and trying to ******* us. There are companies doing things they should not and they should be prosecuted. If they follow the laws and regulations i dont have a problem with it.

We dont know the consequences of "clean" energy because we dont use it enough yet but i will give you an example.

In PA about an hour from where i live there is a wind farm. about 6 to 8 extremly large wind turbines, the people that lived close to where these turbines were erected are now being ****** to move because of the constant low pitched drumming sounds of the blades as they move through the air. They cant sleep, its ruined their lives and now they have been ****** to sell their homes and move. I have also heard from someone who i know who knows someone working up near these wind Turbines that the animals in the area are now very scarce and they believe many haved cleared out due to the noise as well. No energy source is without consequence.

oh please what the hell you think "law and order" means? that is straight out of 1970 richard nixon playbook. deport the Mexicans and create a registry for muslims. the baby boomers whites who voted for him knows what that means

No thats not entirely what he meant....
Yes, ILLEGAL mexicans should be deported. No Registry for Muslims is going to be created but i would say that the vetting process for those coming to America from Terrorist producing states should be much more thorough.

What i think he meant is that this country has gotten out of control, from the cop killings to the illegals to Terrorism it all need to be brought under control.

So, as of today, I'm done with the political threads of B2W for an entire year. Enjoy the quietness of my absence.

Yep, you're so right, itis ... and although you or any of your minions had the testicles to take my wager and enjoy my loss, I'm going to reward you anyway .... I am withdrawing from the political forums for the next year ... as I said in another post a moment ago, I think it only fair to give Trump and his Trifecta in Washington the chance to show what he can do for the people and any comments over the next year simply wouldn't be fair to giving him the chance to show that. I personally don't think he can, but watching him build that wall, give everyone healthcare, make nato pay us, cut taxes to 15% for everyone ... and NOT crash the economy is going to be interesting if not sad to watch.

So enjoy my absence for the next YEAR, fellow ... ;)

Welcome back Mac. That sure was a short year you took off. Maybe you should run for office given how quickly you can break promises.

Welcome back Mac. That sure was a short year you took off. Maybe you should run for office given how quickly you can break promises.
We're not talking politics, h-h ... we were talking about the environment and our energy choices. If you care to add an opinion to that, other than your bobblehead responses to Alanm, please do, otherwise ... well, you know the drill, right? ;)

Last edited:
No energy source is without consequence.
...I certainly agree to that, but, fossil fuels have had their days in the sun ... for over a century. Its had a lot of negative effects on our environment and natural resources, still we stayed with it. Its time to move on ... we adjusted to unleaded ... then to cleaner burning engines ... if we'd have put even 1/1,000th of the effort into other forms of energy, we'd be way ahead of the game and the fossil fuel energy would have a minimal affect on us in the US.
....We're still in the fossil fuel industry because of the billionaires and their puppet politicians that have kept us there. You can agree or not agree ... my amount of "give a *******" would be so tiny, it'd be unmeasurable. I care as much about our environment as you do about your frik'n guns, I'm sure ... just reading your BS about it, however, amazes me how brainwashed and uncaring you are about our environment. We religiously "recycle" around my house and use cleaning materials that don't polute. Maybe you don't mind living in someone else's *******, but many of us do mind.

Last edited:
Back