Trump wins

Trump followers think for themselves.
.... It was Trump followers who didn't know that the PPACA was the same thing as Obamacare ... why? Because Trump told them so. It was the same followers who many still believe Trump's made up story of Barrack Obama not being a natural citizen of the US. He told that story for over 6 years. Same followers who believed Trump would build a wall along the Mexican boarder and Mexico would pay for it ... same followers who believed the tax cut was a "middle class" tax cut, because Trump said it would be ... same followers who still believe Trump will pay off the national debt even though its been rising ever since he took office. And as far as the economy is concerned, Obama took a sinking economy and turned it around and it grew for 74 consecutive months ... Trump inherited a growing economy; its the one thing he hasn't fucked up, BUT ... when inflation comes back, we'll be paying a lot more on the national debt ... a lot, lot more ... lets see who Trump blames when the stock market crashes again and the economy goes into free-fall like under GW Bush. Trump's not only NOT paying off the national debt as he said he would, he's actually expanding the spending deficit ... something Obama was shrinking. Sooooo, the free ride of Trump is about to end .... he's facing federal & state subpoenas & lawsuits against him ... let's see if he pulls the plug on Mueller before he subpoenas him to testify.
Trump-InJAIL2.jpg

What, with the media hate of him nowdays its more than likely it was one person who said that his use of the military at the border is shameful. As an active Firefighter and former ARMY, you really dont give a crap where you go or what your doing, they probably are glad they are home in the US where its not far to see their families. Its not a service members job to question where they are going or why. You go, and do what your officers instruct you to do. This is what makes our military run smoothly. We dont know who these people are that are coming to the border, it is one of the most violent countries in that part of the world though so the chances are higher that you will get some violent people in the group. I have no issue with a show of ******* at the border to keep the peace, border patrol doesnt have enough manpower to do it even in conjunction with local law enforcement. Wouldnt it be better to have them their to keep the peace and nothing happen then to have a tiny show of ******* and risk being overrun?? Trump haters will blast anything he does no matter what. Look at the heat he took for turning children away at the borders when Obama did the EXACT same thing and caught NO heat at all for it. Id say that is a double standard 100%

spoken like a complete fool!

these Army members right now are home with their families for some quiet time before going back overseas...…..you think that want the separation to go do something political?...think again....right now time with the family is valuable

true they can't question where they go or what they do...but they do have the ability to think for themselves...and not all should follow those orders blindly as we have seen with americans killing innocent's at the order from those above.

common sense also applies to making it run smoothly...I don't think you know as much about the military as you say you do

the "show of *******" at the border is a political stunt to please his whacko supporters.....how much did it cost....more than enough to build his asinine wall!

trump hatrs don't have to say anything...he has put his foot in his mouth so many times with the lies and etc and he is his own worst enemy! and stocked the swamp with more alligators than ever before...corruption runs amuck with this guy!

Obama did no such thing....get off Fox news and do some research!

[
spoken like a complete fool!

these Army members right now are home with their families for some quiet time before going back overseas...…..you think that want the separation to go do something political?...think again....right now time with the family is valuable

true they can't question where they go or what they do...but they do have the ability to think for themselves...and not all should follow those orders blindly as we have seen with americans killing innocent's at the order from those above.

common sense also applies to making it run smoothly...I don't think you know as much about the military as you say you do

the "show of *******" at the border is a political stunt to please his whacko supporters.....how much did it cost....more than enough to build his asinine wall!

trump hatrs don't have to say anything...he has put his foot in his mouth so many times with the lies and etc and he is his own worst enemy! and stocked the swamp with more alligators than ever before...corruption runs amuck with this guy!

Obama did no such thing....get off Fox news and do some research!

LOL. WRONG AGAIN.... Just another one of the sheeple of CNN just because the LIBERAL media failed to report it doesn't mean it never happened. While you are entitled to you opinion your are never entitled to you "own" facts...

Troops to the border under Obama?
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sdut-obama-to-send-1200-troops-2010may25-story.html

Or gassing immigrants dozens of times more than Trump ever did?
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/26/obama-administration-used-tear-gas-border-once-mon/

Last edited:
Sorry, Mac, but you are wrong. Trump followers think for themselves
got a link verifying that?

He isnt the perfect president but how can you deny the economy on the rise and jobs he has created
he inherited the growing economy!....what jobs did he create...the 800 coal mining jobs....exporting jobs is at an all time high under trump
this man is all talk and BS....he is in it for himself!
why do you think he will not condemn the crown prince?...he has a hotel there that could lose millions ...letting his pocket book mcontrol his decisions..same with russia

The whole “Trump is a racist” thing is made up BS by the democats. He was never accused of being a racist until he was president.
you might want to check on that again!...there have been several that work in his hotels that will tell you differently

al I could find on short notice
'You don't talk to the boss': in Trump's Las Vegas hotel ...
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/02/donald-trump...
While Olvera may be silent at work, she and a collective of cleaners, bar workers, and kitchen staff at the Trump hotel have been a thorn in the billionaire’s side for the past year, using what ...

"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the ...
https://www.vox.com/.../charlottesville-protests-david-duke-kkk
David Duke, the former KKK grand wizard, is unambiguous about what Saturday’s alt-right and neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, means to him: It’s the fulfillment of President Donald ...

Last edited:
[

LOL. WRONG AGAIN.... Just another one of the sheeple of CNN just because the LIBERAL media failed to report it doesn't mean it never happened. While you are entitled to you opinion your are never entitled to you "own" facts...

Troops to the border under Obama?
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sdut-obama-to-send-1200-troops-2010may25-story.html

Or gassing immigrants dozens of times more than Trump ever did?
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/26/obama-administration-used-tear-gas-border-once-mon/

Ouch...ok ...got me.....but what he sent was because of pressure from congress....tear gas...going on before and during and after Obama...use to disperse large crowds at the boarder

Did Obama send troops to the border?
President Barack Obama authorized 1,200 National Guard troops be sent to the Southern Border two years after Jump Start ended in 2010. According to a 2010 report from the New York Times, Obama was facing pressure from lawmakers to boost security at the southern border after a prominent rancher was allegedly killed by a smuggler.

What happened when Bush, Obama sent troops to Mexico border
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2018/04/08/...
When former presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama deployed the Guard to the border in 2006 and 2010, they were pushing Congress to pass wide-ranging overhauls of immigration policy.

Last edited:
Ouch...ok ...got me.....but what he sent was because of pressure from congress....tear gas...going on before and during and after Obama...use to disperse large crowds at the boarder

Did Obama send troops to the border?
President Barack Obama authorized 1,200 National Guard troops be sent to the Southern Border two years after Jump Start ended in 2010. According to a 2010 report from the New York Times, Obama was facing pressure from lawmakers to boost security at the southern border after a prominent rancher was allegedly killed by a smuggler.

What happened when Bush, Obama sent troops to Mexico border
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2018/04/08/...
When former presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama deployed the Guard to the border in 2006 and 2010, they were pushing Congress to pass wide-ranging overhauls of immigration policy.

I could spend all day "getting" you. I don't have to though as I can see clearly what has gone on in the US and your part of the problem NOT the solution. SEEK HELP.

I could spend all day "getting" you. I don't have to though as I can see clearly what has gone on in the US and your part of the problem NOT the solution. SEEK HELP.

I doubt that...but give it your best shot...you trumpies are not big on facts...nor smarts...because you got me on one.....doesn't mean *******!...you are so far off on all the rest....it still makes you down a bunch!

tumblr_pi4kcaZkBs1r6vubm_500.jpg

Back