Married Couple Communication Dynamics

WMFL63

Male
Gold Member
From
FL, US
I'm curious as to the types of conversations married, or serious couple have about adding a lover.

My significant other and I have pretty casual conversation about what we want to do and how we feel about the lifestyle.

This morning over our intimate breakfast we always have we talked about the guy who fucked her for 2 hours the night before and how she felt about the date she has tonight with another. Things we liked about it, things we want to try, our emotions. All of it was quite powerful.

Is your lifestyle mutual?
More him driven?
More her driven?

Hi there Louise and Rob here.... We have only met one white guy so far over a weekend just before covid hit... Louise loved it and now she would like to have her first black lover.. I am cool with it..
We started by talking about fantasies, I was already experienced with this and she has a very high sex drive. I put some kerosene on this fire. She had many questions, when we had our first meet, she was the one who started it. Strangely after we have a playmate we both agree it brings us closer together on a very intimate level. It's really nice to talk with your spouse ant anything without fear.

Long boring story on how we started. We've been into mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly for over a year now. First time for us was 5 years ago, same guy. Very infrequently at first, 6 times over two years. During covid it was 3 or 4 times a week. Now it's twice a month or so.
Always a hot exciting night for us.
We are very normal, conservative people you'd never know we do this if you met us.
WHILE we're having a hot sexy night with him wife is a completely different person. She has no problem being totally naked, having sex in most any position looking right at me then doing me right after. Then him again. But she and I have some guilt issues after. We don't talk about what we do other than when we might invite him over. We've never talked about details. She's horny as fuck for a good week after he visits so I know it's in her mind. I get weird feelings when I think about the whole picture.
We are adults, empty nesters. Were not hurting anyone. Our sex life is fantastic. But still it's weird.

Long boring story on how we started. We've been into mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly for over a year now. First time for us was 5 years ago, same guy. Very infrequently at first, 6 times over two years. During covid it was 3 or 4 times a week. Now it's twice a month or so.
Always a hot exciting night for us.
We are very normal, conservative people you'd never know we do this if you met us.
WHILE we're having a hot sexy night with him wife is a completely different person. She has no problem being totally naked, having sex in most any position looking right at me then doing me right after. Then him again. But she and I have some guilt issues after. We don't talk about what we do other than when we might invite him over. We've never talked about details. She's horny as fuck for a good week after he visits so I know it's in her mind. I get weird feelings when I think about the whole picture.
We are adults, empty nesters. Were not hurting anyone. Our sex life is fantastic. But still it's weird.
We where uncomfortable first talking about it, but over time we broke that barrier and wow, talk about hot

We where uncomfortable first talking about it, but over time we broke that barrier and wow, talk about hot
She see guys without you?
Does she tell things like how a different guy feels different? What's better with him?
We always do this together. It's very obvious my wife likes sex with him a lot. I've asked her but she just says it's different.
It's a whole different view while I watch but the way she moves with him it's obvious she's really into it. He's younger, bigger tool and definitely gets more sex time with her but I get plenty. She's never said anything about his bigger size, how he's better at sex, I'm never denied anything. We take turns with her and she gets super turned on. It's like she more horny for other guy after one of us finishes. Lots of kissing, oral and fucking when he's with us.
Next day she's pretty quiet but very horny, we have a lot of good sex for days after he's been with us.

She see guys without you?
Does she tell things like how a different guy feels different? What's better with him?
We always do this together. It's very obvious my wife likes sex with him a lot. I've asked her but she just says it's different.
It's a whole different view while I watch but the way she moves with him it's obvious she's really into it. He's younger, bigger tool and definitely gets more sex time with her but I get plenty. She's never said anything about his bigger size, how he's better at sex, I'm never denied anything. We take turns with her and she gets super turned on. It's like she more horny for other guy after one of us finishes. Lots of kissing, oral and fucking when he's with us.
Next day she's pretty quiet but very horny, we have a lot of good sex for days after he's been with us.
No, we are always together, that is our agreement and does having all the set ups being through him. We share everything though, there are are no secrets. Yes, she and I talk extensively what she likes, one guy eats pussy really well, the other has just the right cock size, then there is the big cock guy, it's a pain and pleasure thing but she would not want it all the time, once in awhile is good. She isn't into huge cocks, ones that are just right.

But no meeting without the other (exception would be the UPS guy if opportunity presents itself) and I (male half) handle the set up. We have a lifestyle email account, we both have access, but she is primary, she will right a draft reply and then tell me to read and send it.

Tonight she said "we feed each other's sexual desired". I'm not like these guys here, I'm very involved, but I have no real disire to have other women, done that, it's fine, but this is about her. I will be happy as she is happy.

Hope that makes sense

Makes sense yes.
It's the small things that make this fun for us. I like watching them, he likes watching us, she likes us watching.
She likes to kiss, lots of kissing happens. We kiss while he's doing her, weird I know but we like it. We don't have to use protection with him, we don't play with the sperm but the mess is part of the fun. I'll be doing her, she says things like can you hear it ? the sloshy wet sounds.
One of us finishes, she'll say to other guy...I can go some more.
It's a fun night for us.

Makes sense yes.
It's the small things that make this fun for us. I like watching them, he likes watching us, she likes us watching.
She likes to kiss, lots of kissing happens. We kiss while he's doing her, weird I know but we like it. We don't have to use protection with him, we don't play with the sperm but the mess is part of the fun. I'll be doing her, she says things like can you hear it ? the sloshy wet sounds.
One of us finishes, she'll say to other guy...I can go some more.
It's a fun night for us.
Well, believe it or not, her and I kissing especially when he cums in her is a thing for us. We also tell the other how much we love them.

We had been talking and I told her, I'm gonna post this and see how other couples are. You read the stories and most seem one sided, rules like no kissing and such. We have a few rules, which I have already stated, then there is some more aggressive things we do thst require immense trust and her and I only do those together.

It's good to hear others enjoy this like we do.
There's been times he doing her, I'm kissing her. I swear I can tell he's getting close by how she kisses me. Exciting as hell.
She often says she loves me while he's doing her.
One guy for you guys so far? One time?
Our friend many times, different guy 3 times, another guy once. Only our friend is who we really enjoy it with.

I'm curious as to the types of conversations married, or serious couple have about adding a lover.

My significant other and I have pretty casual conversation about what we want to do and how we feel about the lifestyle.

This morning over our intimate breakfast we always have we talked about the guy who fucked her for 2 hours the night before and how she felt about the date she has tonight with another. Things we liked about it, things we want to try, our emotions. All of it was quite powerful.

More him driven?
More her driven?
For us, it's totally driven by my wife. She had lots of "fun" during her university life, including a few black boyfriends.
We're very open about everything and I've asked her over the years if she misses her university life, which she does, but she is a practical person and believed she was over it.
About 5 years ago we dabbled in swinging but it was not for us. However; we discovered cuckolding and realized it was exactly what we were looking for.
She gets her "BBC Bull Therapy" a few times per month and she is happy. She does not go into details, as it's her thing.

More him driven?
More her driven?
She was divorced and I was Widowed. I knew I was submissive and needed to live life as a sub/cuck . We met on a Vanilla basis although I was seeking the Femdom/Sub cuck lifestyle or mate at the time. We hit it off and I revealed myself . She loved the idea and it fed her naturally Domme side . We stated rules barriers and guidelines . We now have a cuckold contract. We know what we want We also know we are very strict in our wants but we do know when we find that perfect Bull situation it will be right . We currently have a Bull we meet . It is very good but not ideal and not as often as we like as life gets in the way . We know how difficult a cuckolding lifestyle can be for many reasons . When you truly love someone it is nice but when you can release your inner self with and to someone who is doing the same it is heaven .

Back