Question for married couples into the interracial lifestyle

SharonSM

Female
We have been in communication with various couples and even single white males who have discussed their introduction to the interracial lifestyle and adventures. As a married couple we have had lots of fun with black males and the other couples into the lifestyle (hanging out, social events and chats). One of the more recent conversations we have had entailed a couple of scenarios that were very interesting and we were wondering if it is a common occurrence or just mostly talk from potential white guys with this fantasy.

Question: Has anyone experienced their wife or girlfriend leaving them for a black lover after having interracial sex? The last detailed conversation we had was about how the wife became infatuated with the sex and lust of a black boyfriend. This ultimately resulted in the wife deciding to move in with him, and become his full time sex toy or she became pregnant and decided she wanted to stay in that lifestyle permanently.

Just wondering if there are more experiences as such and how husbands or boyfriends dealt with it?

I have been with my husband for a total of 31 years since we were HS sweethearts. He has always “stepped out” on the side and been a bad boy but i have not done that but I have certainly played way more than he has since we have been together and he is always within proximity. I have never been the one to contemplate leaving him for someone else, but it doesn’t mean I didn’t have attraction to others. I decided that overall no one out there is worth throwing away 31 years with my husband no matter how amazing that BBC is. Fortunately for me he enjoys watching me be a slut and I am usually free to do as I please with others. If there is a problem he definitely doesn’t hesitate to correct what he doesn’t like.

I have been with my husband for a total of 31 years since we were HS sweethearts. He has always “stepped out” on the side and been a bad boy but i have not done that but I have certainly played way more than he has since we have been together and he is always within proximity. I have never been the one to contemplate leaving him for someone else, but it doesn’t mean I didn’t have attraction to others. I decided that overall no one out there is worth throwing away 31 years with my husband no matter how amazing that BBC is. Fortunately for me he enjoys watching me be a slut and I am usually free to do as I please with others. If there is a problem he definitely doesn’t hesitate to correct what he doesn’t like.
Perfect relationship you have we have the same the more you both enjoy the stronger the relationships becomes

You both have a really good attitude toward the subject. We been married 50 years, and are much like you, and I love that he lets me give my all to the bbcs I'm attracted too.

My hotwife and I often laugh at how much thought, reverence, reasoning, psychology, philosophy I have put into all of this and how I’m still trying to the reasons t why and how we “got here.” And she reminds me to just remember what I actually taught her to use for an answer not only to that basic question but as the answer for everything related to our sex life.”it’s just BBC.” That’s the only cause and rationale she needs for sure.

We have been in communication with various couples and even single white males who have discussed their introduction to the interracial lifestyle and adventures. As a married couple we have had lots of fun with black males and the other couples into the lifestyle (hanging out, social events and chats). One of the more recent conversations we have had entailed a couple of scenarios that were very interesting and we were wondering if it is a common occurrence or just mostly talk from potential white guys with this fantasy.

Question: Has anyone experienced their wife or girlfriend leaving them for a black lover after having interracial sex? The last detailed conversation we had was about how the wife became infatuated with the sex and lust of a black boyfriend. This ultimately resulted in the wife deciding to move in with him, and become his full time sex toy or she became pregnant and decided she wanted to stay in that lifestyle permanently.

Just wondering if there are more experiences as such and how husbands or boyfriends dealt with it?
For us it’s just Sex! That’s it!

It can be a slippery slope. My x started enjoying her boyfriends so much she fell for one of them and I was totally ok with her sharing her feelings but she not. Was a lot of conversations. You need to make sure you’re aligned in wants and needs.
very good point, I have gotten very close to a couple of men we had long term relationships with, but for me, I always new my Husband was whom I loved, and once I even had to tell both my husband and the guy it had to end cause I was getting attached. Fortunately I was able to see my attachment and knew it would not end well. You are right it can be a slippery slope. After the last attachment I had our play with others became simply sex, I had to not let my feelings get involved, and separate love and sex. After a couple of good lessons and close calls we are now able to have some long term men in our life and I like my husband who as always said, it is not love just sex.

We approach my addiction to black cock together and enjoy very much the pleasure it brings me. My husband owns my heart and I own his. We let our friends enjoy our bodies while we both love seeing each other enjoying amazing sex. Since we are both bisexual we also enjoy being used by BBC's together when our friends are in the mood for owning a couple.

Last edited:
We approach my dedication to black cock together and enjoy very much the pleasure it brings me. My husband owns my heart and I own his. We let our friends enjoy our bodies while we both love seeing each other enjoying amazing sex. Since we are both bisexual we also enjoy being used by BBC's together when our friends are in the mood for owning a couple.
The way it should be. Separating love and sexual pleasures. Took some time but we also evolved to this place where we can have best of both worlds and love and trust each other. You have a great attitude and relationship that many married couples struggle to have. ❤️

The way it should be. Separating love and sexual pleasures. Took some time but we also evolved to this place where we can have best of both worlds and love and trust each other. You have a great attitude and relationship that many married couples struggle to have. ❤️
It is not an either-or deal.
It is by all means possible to love multiple people.
I think most would say that they love their spouse, their par ents, their ch ild ren, their siblings. There is not reason it must only be certain people.

We approach my dedication to black cock together and enjoy very much the pleasure it brings me. My husband owns my heart and I own his. We let our friends enjoy our bodies while we both love seeing each other enjoying amazing sex. Since we are both bisexual we also enjoy being used by BBC's together when our friends are in the mood for owning a couple.
So beautiful, perfect BBC model white couple, thank you.

We approach my addiction to black cock together and enjoy very much the pleasure it brings me. My husband owns my heart and I own his. We let our friends enjoy our bodies while we both love seeing each other enjoying amazing sex. Since we are both bisexual we also enjoy being used by BBC's together when our friends are in the mood for owning a couple.

Such a great and open attitude :giggle:

Happened to me 30 yrs ago she lived with him 13 months he soon ditched her when she got pregnant again and came back to me

very good point, I have gotten very close to a couple of men we had long term relationships with, but for me, I always new my Husband was whom I loved, and once I even had to tell both my husband and the guy it had to end cause I was getting attached. Fortunately I was able to see my attachment and knew it would not end well. You are right it can be a slippery slope. After the last attachment I had our play with others became simply sex, I had to not let my feelings get involved, and separate love and sex. After a couple of good lessons and close calls we are now able to have some long term men in our life and I like my husband who as always said, it is not love just sex.
You are fortunate and emotionally mature in that you saw the dangers and pulled back to ensure your connection with your husband stays strong. It can be a breaker for sure. My wife was having feelings for sure. But I also enjoyed being very jealous.

Back