Question for married couples into the interracial lifestyle

We have been in communication with various couples and even single white males who have discussed their introduction to the interracial lifestyle and adventures. As a married couple we have had lots of fun with black males and the other couples into the lifestyle (hanging out, social events and chats). One of the more recent conversations we have had entailed a couple of scenarios that were very interesting and we were wondering if it is a common occurrence or just mostly talk from potential white guys with this fantasy.

Question: Has anyone experienced their wife or girlfriend leaving them for a black lover after having interracial sex? The last detailed conversation we had was about how the wife became infatuated with the sex and lust of a black boyfriend. This ultimately resulted in the wife deciding to move in with him, and become his full time sex toy or she became pregnant and decided she wanted to stay in that lifestyle permanently.

Just wondering if there are more experiences as such and how husbands or boyfriends dealt with it?
my wife never moved in or became romantically involved, but she has become pregnant & gave birth.

We just play for fun. My husband and both know who I love and chose to live with. I’ve had some long term relationships with some black men but it was always about the sex or fun. everyone always understood I was in love with my husband and always go home to him when I am out without him. Just us but an interesting question. I feel it is more of a single man discussion topic or fantasy more than a reality. What woman would ruin a great relationship with someone she loves for another man playing her for his pleasure. The big assumption in my thoughts are that the couple are in a strong committed relationship to start. I guess if the relationship is not a committed one it would be easy to go from man to man. Although not about this forum I would think men are more apt to leave a wife for a younger girl or fling than women are willing to leave their man but I understand that is not the topic of your question nor of this site which is about black men and white women. interesting question though. ❤️

As we age do you find it more difficult to meet bulls? Or how do you
We like long term relationships with black men today more than one time affairs, but my man seems to find men on swing sites or we go to parties. Actually I am surprised at how many young men approach me but I prefer a man over 40 Who has experience. We currently have three different long term guys two are casual once or twice a month and one is very regular at least once a week. If I get involved at a party in a gang bang I may do some younger ones but one on one I prefer men that are older than my children. Swing parties there are always lots of men to play with so you can be choose when you like. Often when I get in a gang bang if I find a guy who is really good an fucking me I will tell him to give his number to my husband so we can meet again so that works for us as well. Good luck. If you like contact me direct I can give u a couple swing sites we have had big success with.

We have been in communication with various couples and even single white males who have discussed their introduction to the interracial lifestyle and adventures. As a married couple we have had lots of fun with black males and the other couples into the lifestyle (hanging out, social events and chats). One of the more recent conversations we have had entailed a couple of scenarios that were very interesting and we were wondering if it is a common occurrence or just mostly talk from potential white guys with this fantasy.

Question: Has anyone experienced their wife or girlfriend leaving them for a black lover after having interracial sex? The last detailed conversation we had was about how the wife became infatuated with the sex and lust of a black boyfriend. This ultimately resulted in the wife deciding to move in with him, and become his full time sex toy or she became pregnant and decided she wanted to stay in that lifestyle permanently.

Just wondering if there are more experiences as such and how husbands or boyfriends dealt with it?
This hsppeen with out frmirdt ever meet! It was spooky.. it wasn't interracial the gut was white similar to me but better in everyday and single. She fell hars for him it was our/ Mt mistake, we got everything wrong.

They arrange too meet the following weekend with out me being involved in the planning. It was way to crazy for my liking. I di something bad and told her to call it off. 3 years I begged for it.
I even spoke to him and and explained. Ge understood. He had no choice. She was annoyed with me for a week or 2.. eventually when circumstances had dramatically improved I said maybe we could try again a did suggest another guy but she wanted him and she deserved him. He set the the bar exceptionally high, two met with out me *my decision) and another 5 times after that. He always sent pictures and made videos and text when he could. Then he moved away...

That right there shoes true love and loyalty. She xoukd have easily gotta seen him without me knowing. I believed she would and had and those were my hottest wants!
Genuinely turned out the didn't even text.

He was super respectful too me. He still makes me nervous as fuck because she can't resist him. Even Katie says ig he asked her she wouldn't be able to resist, she would try but doesn't trust here self.
Stupid I told him this secret info and told him to make here her stray even telling him what too message and when. My words were ' if you can get into her knickers, its fair game'.
Distance made it awkward but I don't think he had it in him. Turns out though he has moved back after 4 years and has said he hopes to bump into her soon.

I trust them and just the thought typing this has me rock hard! Maybe she is at his place now filled with 9"x 7' smooth flesh steel pole cock lol.
Have fun but be careful what you wish for lol.

I could see how it could become a problem to some, especially if there's not great communication and boundaries set. Obviously trust comes into play and what exactly the couple is wanting out of the lifestyle. For us, after 15 years, it's only made us stronger. It's sex, GREAT SEX, but that's where it ends aside from becoming friends with many different men.

We met our bull pretty steady for about a year. It broke my wife's heart when he left, but she never talked or thought about leaving me, nor I her. It may sound odd, but threw him our relationship grew even stronger. I think we both came to feel that what we were doing with him was a extension of our sex life together. That makes it sound like we used him as a piece of meat. Believe me, he wasn’t complaining. He was getting the sex for free no strings attached. But.. we both developed a emotional connection with him, that when ended, caused some pain. This probably doesn’t make sense, but in our head it does… maybe..

I've long had a secret fantasy about hitting rock bottom, but I couldn't do it in front of anyone else.
but everything goes in a spiral first, even before our wedding, my wife’s lovers revealed our bisexuality, then when we went to the dark side, more and more often my wife enjoys sex only with black lovers, while I am left with the choice of either enduring in a cage until they finish and I am allowed to cum, or join in the fun and open up in front of them to cum like a woman, with the help of anal and oral sex!

After my first sexual intimacy in a club with my husbad and a bbc I was catched. I felt there was more. My husband did not knew, that we changed numbers later. I met him once a day over three weeks in the morning one or two hours after my husband and the ******* went out of the house. No heels, no lingerie just a married wife in jeans and t-shirt and a bull who fucks her brain out over and over again. I was in heat, we talked not much. I arrived and the moment he opened the door I was his "whore" - he used me like a slut and I enjoyed it. Orgasm after orgasm. Once a day his "brother" was there, too - no details about that - but that was the hardest thing I did in my life and I survived *g.

I got stronger. I was not in love with him or wanna leave my husband - not easy to explain. He neither was a only fuckboy oder fucktoy to me, no. There was a special feeling - but in the end it was a journey to myself.

I told him my thoughts and he said I was not the first married woman in such situation. After that talk we fucked like there was no morning. He fixed my legs and gave it to me - no mercy, I want it - but I did not come, no more. The situation changed - after a while I rode him like a cowgirl til he came and I felt his dick pumping in me. That was my turn to get an orgasm - my will was back.

A few months later I saw in the club again. Another woman wrapped her heeled legs about him, her husband sat near her and jerked his dick. Our eyes met - his rhythm changed and she started moaning, he went deeper and harder til she was out of this world. There was a new journey starting - I know what it felt and I got it, too and I loved it - no emotion, just a warm feeling inside me. We smiled at each other while he fixed her legs up the ears and started the hammer time and his game again. My husband asked if I wanna join. No. I found myself.

After my first sexual intimacy in a club with my husbad and a bbc I was catched. I felt there was more. My husband did not knew, that we changed numbers later. I met him once a day over three weeks in the morning one or two hours after my husband and the ******* went out of the house. No heels, no lingerie just a married wife in jeans and t-shirt and a bull who fucks her brain out over and over again. I was in heat, we talked not much. I arrived and the moment he opened the door I was his "whore" - he used me like a slut and I enjoyed it. Orgasm after orgasm. Once a day his "brother" was there, too - no details about that - but that was the hardest thing I did in my life and I survived *g.

I got stronger. I was not in love with him or wanna leave my husband - not easy to explain. He neither was a only fuckboy oder fucktoy to me, no. There was a special feeling - but in the end it was a journey to myself.

I told him my thoughts and he said I was not the first married woman in such situation. After that talk we fucked like there was no morning. He fixed my legs and gave it to me - no mercy, I want it - but I did not come, no more. The situation changed - after a while I rode him like a cowgirl til he came and I felt his dick pumping in me. That was my turn to get an orgasm - my will was back.

A few months later I saw in the club again. Another woman wrapped her heeled legs about him, her husband sat near her and jerked his dick. Our eyes met - his rhythm changed and she started moaning, he went deeper and harder til she was out of this world. There was a new journey starting - I know what it felt and I got it, too and I loved it - no emotion, just a warm feeling inside me. We smiled at each other while he fixed her legs up the ears and started the hammer time and his game again. My husband asked if I wanna join. No. I found myself.
This is what often surprises husbands when their wives, having full consent from the man to cheat, still try to hide it, as if preferring that this part of their life be only hers and her lover! and then it’s no less exciting to try to find symptoms and traces of what happened, to find their correspondence, to piece together this mosaic!

This is what often surprises husbands when their wives, having full consent from the man to cheat, still try to hide it, as if preferring that this part of their life be only hers and her lover! and then it’s no less exciting to try to find symptoms and traces of what happened, to find their correspondence, to piece together this mosaic!
Jep! I can tell you and I think you just know: The things this guy did with me - that was my privacy zone at all.

Jep! I can tell you and I think you just know: The things this guy did with me - that was my privacy zone at all.
this is exactly what my wife tells me:
- Sometimes I want my personal life to remain behind a closed door - she doesn’t always want me to know about all her sexual acts and the lovers she meets on the side! but it’s all the more exciting for me to try to see their correspondence or find some photographs of them together!

Back