Question for married couples into the interracial lifestyle

this is exactly what my wife tells me:
- Sometimes I want my personal life to remain behind a closed door - she doesn’t always want me to know about all her sexual acts and the lovers she meets on the side! but it’s all the more exciting for me to try to see their correspondence or find some photographs of them together!
The brain is the biggest sexual organ!

The brain is the biggest sexual organ!
I remember when she forgot to close her mail, shortly after our wedding, and I saw a message from one of her colleagues, from which I realized that the weekend that she was supposedly supposed to spend in another city, supposedly organizing a celebration for a branch of their company, she actually spent with him at the hotel and he wrote that he was waiting for a continuation! I started cumming without even touching myself, but then we were just swingers and I didn’t even think about the role of a cuckold!IMG_20230102_090141_677.jpg

We have been in communication with various couples and even single white males who have discussed their introduction to the interracial lifestyle and adventures. As a married couple we have had lots of fun with black males and the other couples into the lifestyle (hanging out, social events and chats). One of the more recent conversations we have had entailed a couple of scenarios that were very interesting and we were wondering if it is a common occurrence or just mostly talk from potential white guys with this fantasy.

Question: Has anyone experienced their wife or girlfriend leaving them for a black lover after having interracial sex? The last detailed conversation we had was about how the wife became infatuated with the sex and lust of a black boyfriend. This ultimately resulted in the wife deciding to move in with him, and become his full time sex toy or she became pregnant and decided she wanted to stay in that lifestyle permanently.

Just wondering if there are more experiences as such and how husbands or boyfriends dealt with it?
I guess I fell in love with our first steady. He was black because of the lifestyle, which I talked about here as something my husband introduced us to. The fact I was Indian and he was black was a turn on and made for great sex. But I think that grew into a love for him because we were intimate way to much. We were left to ourselves and allowed to meet up alone when ever we wanted. After he got me pregnant it was more like I had two husbands that I loved equally. Funny thing is once I did get pregnant we all became closer more of a poly marriage.

I remember when she forgot to close her mail, shortly after our wedding, and I saw a message from one of her colleagues, from which I realized that the weekend that she was supposedly supposed to spend in another city, supposedly organizing a celebration for a branch of their company, she actually spent with him at the hotel and he wrote that he was waiting for a continuation! I started cumming without even touching myself, but then we were just swingers and I didn’t even think about the role of a cuckold!View attachment 6510796
I think you are a cuckold inside lke me.
Beautiful picture! Bull's cum, cuck's hand

Our wives fall in love with their Oxen, and are blinded by passion, and the hubby’s task is to help them not get into too much trouble, and if possible, help them make a choice so that nothing bothers the wife and gives her pleasureView attachment 6518010
Photos like this feature heavily in our Christmas holiday albums. She gets the same thing every year but never complains. I'm an extremely lucky hubby.

As a Bull who has had numerous hotwives fall in love with me I can tell you that the Bull is the last line of defense when a hotwife loses focus! As soon as they whispered "I'm falling in love with you" I immediately said "stop"! I shut them down every time! Whenever it was offered to me to meet with her behind hubby's back which is a violation of the golden rule of swinging I always refused. In most cases we kept fucking and left that moment in the past and some chose to end the relationship but only a real Bull truly respects the honor and privilege that he has been given and won't do anything to violate it!

To the men that do violate their position as a Bull they are pieces of shyte and imposters!

Louise and Rob here... My wife thinks you are the most sexy man on here and so do I .. I can easily see how you would have wives falling in love with you.. I think a lot of hubbys would be honored to give their wife to you for stud service.. Keep up the good work!!! Louise and Rob
Most of the Local hotwives I dealt with here in my area I had relationships with for years at a time!

Last edited:
You are fortunate and emotionally mature in that you saw the dangers and pulled back to ensure your connection with your husband stays strong. It can be a breaker for sure. My wife was having feelings for sure. But I also enjoyed being very jealous.
did your wife tell you about her feelings to get you horny jealous?

It don’t make no sense to settle with one BBC’s if you could get many different ones I love the variety of different black men you can’t do that if you settle with just one my husband don’t mind sharing me with different man and I think it’s just so hot Having him watching me riding a new black stud

It don’t make no sense to settle with one BBC’s if you could get many different ones I love the variety of different black men you can’t do that if you settle with just one my husband don’t mind sharing me with different man and I think it’s just so hot Having him watching me riding a new black stud
Your hubby is so lucky to have a sexy hot beautiful highly sexual woman as you.

Back