Question for married couples into the interracial lifestyle

We approach my addiction to black cock together and enjoy very much the pleasure it brings me. My husband owns my heart and I own his. We let our friends enjoy our bodies while we both love seeing each other enjoying amazing sex. Since we are both bisexual we also enjoy being used by BBC's together when our friends are in the mood for owning a couple.
I love this.

We have been in communication with various couples and even single white males who have discussed their introduction to the interracial lifestyle and adventures. As a married couple we have had lots of fun with black males and the other couples into the lifestyle (hanging out, social events and chats). One of the more recent conversations we have had entailed a couple of scenarios that were very interesting and we were wondering if it is a common occurrence or just mostly talk from potential white guys with this fantasy.

Question: Has anyone experienced their wife or girlfriend leaving them for a black lover after having interracial sex? The last detailed conversation we had was about how the wife became infatuated with the sex and lust of a black boyfriend. This ultimately resulted in the wife deciding to move in with him, and become his full time sex toy or she became pregnant and decided she wanted to stay in that lifestyle permanently.

Just wondering if there are more experiences as such and how husbands or boyfriends dealt with it?
Discovering that my mission in lfe is being a total BBC slut is the best thing that ever happened to me,above the birth of my 2 sons and my 2 weddings,and after each time i get banged by a gang of Masters,i love even more my husband for being there for me and understanding for the very first time that being a BBC slut is something that i need to be and do in my life just like work,eat,sleep,have fun...and that doesnt interfere with how much i love him

Discovering that my mission in lfe is being a total BBC slut is the best thing that ever happened to me,above the birth of my 2 sons and my 2 weddings,and after each time i get banged by a gang of Masters,i love even more my husband for being there for me and understanding for the very first time that being a BBC slut is something that i need to be and do in my life just like work,eat,*******,have fun...and that doesnt interfere with how much i love him
That is so fucking beautiful. You both are very lucky to have each other, its so special. I wish I had a wife like you.

It is not an either-or deal.
It is by all means possible to love multiple people.
I think most would say that they love their spouse, their par ents, their ch ild ren, their siblings. There is not reason it must only be certain people.
I agree with this, especially if they can also keep the marriage as primary. I was involved with polyamory for a long time. Lots of people do poly differently, but the types where people enmesh their lives together is more risky. It's less risky if the bull is a side boyfriend that she has some love for, but doesn't include in life decisions.

I heard a couple that started off as swingers explain this well on YouTube. I agree with them. There can be a loving relationship with deep life entanglement. I can speak from experience, sharing holidays sucks!

I have been with my husband for a total of 31 years since we were HS sweethearts. He has always “stepped out” on the side and been a bad boy but i have not done that but I have certainly played way more than he has since we have been together and he is always within proximity. I have never been the one to contemplate leaving him for someone else, but it doesn’t mean I didn’t have attraction to others. I decided that overall no one out there is worth throwing away 31 years with my husband no matter how amazing that BBC is. Fortunately for me he enjoys watching me be a slut and I am usually free to do as I please with others. If there is a problem he definitely doesn’t hesitate to correct what he doesn’t like.
Looks like you have the best of both worlds!

We have been in communication with various couples and even single white males who have discussed their introduction to the interracial lifestyle and adventures. As a married couple we have had lots of fun with black males and the other couples into the lifestyle (hanging out, social events and chats). One of the more recent conversations we have had entailed a couple of scenarios that were very interesting and we were wondering if it is a common occurrence or just mostly talk from potential white guys with this fantasy.

Question: Has anyone experienced their wife or girlfriend leaving them for a black lover after having interracial sex? The last detailed conversation we had was about how the wife became infatuated with the sex and lust of a black boyfriend. This ultimately resulted in the wife deciding to move in with him, and become his full time sex toy or she became pregnant and decided she wanted to stay in that lifestyle permanently.

Just wondering if there are more experiences as such and how husbands or boyfriends dealt with it?
Yep. I had a few white milfs wanting to run off with me. They love young bbc

I have been with my husband for a total of 31 years since we were HS sweethearts. He has always “stepped out” on the side and been a bad boy but i have not done that but I have certainly played way more than he has since we have been together and he is always within proximity. I have never been the one to contemplate leaving him for someone else, but it doesn’t mean I didn’t have attraction to others. I decided that overall no one out there is worth throwing away 31 years with my husband no matter how amazing that BBC is. Fortunately for me he enjoys watching me be a slut and I am usually free to do as I please with others. If there is a problem he definitely doesn’t hesitate to correct what he doesn’t like.
That is the confidence I have in my wife. I'll go so far as to say she might find a black man she is more sexually compatible with but she is not throwing a lifetime with me. She knows she can have him and still be with me.

my Wife and i have being in the lifestyle for more than 20 years. my last time i could made love to Her was on October 27th 2002. For the last 5 years we are in a BNWO/BDSM Community. She never thought of going to move with Her Bulls or Masters, but a lot of times She spent nights, weekends and even vacations with Them. Its always very hard for me. Of course She never get pregnant of other Man, neither want to. Our Kds are completly out of our lifestyle.

my Wife and i have being in the lifestyle for more than 20 years. my last time i could made love to Her was on October 27th 2002. For the last 5 years we are in a BNWO/BDSM Community. She never thought of going to move with Her Bulls or Masters, but a lot of times She spent nights, weekends and even vacations with Them. Its always very hard for me. Of course She never get pregnant of other Man, neither want to. Our Kds are completly out of our lifestyle.
Why did she go black?

I had my "bull" relationship with complete knowledge and support from my husband. And I was never going to change my family situation or marriage. But that said, I did catch feelings with my bull, and that complicated things for me a little. Not only was I enjoying the physical relationship, but I was also enjoying being with him. And I was thinking about him more than I probably should have been. I don't see how you can be with a person having regular sex and talking without falling at least a little in love with the person. So it was good for us to have moved. But I still maintain that I would not have changed my family situation.

We approach my addiction to black cock together and enjoy very much the pleasure it brings me. My husband owns my heart and I own his. We let our friends enjoy our bodies while we both love seeing each other enjoying amazing sex. Since we are both bisexual we also enjoy being used by BBC's together when our friends are in the mood for owning a couple.
"We approach my addiction to black cock together and enjoy very much the pleasure it brings me. My husband owns my heart and I own his." ... 100% true for us. We enjoy this lifestyle and it brings us closer. This is her thing and I don't make demands or rules for her. She follows her own rules and her rules aligns with my rules. She tells me when she plans on going on a date, or for a few times, she told me after the fact.

Back