Trump wins

Where do you get this BS from? So let me guess, when 93% of blacks voted for a black president in 2012 that's what progress not racism right? Whites are still the majority in this country and yet we had a two term black president whom I voted in 2008. I'ts NOT racism it's people who are sick and tired of the same old bullshit in Washington DC. My guess is that if anyone other than Trump was the republican candidate Hillary would have won and if Sanders went against Trump he would have won. For me if it was anyone other than that criminal I would have considered voting for him/her.[/QUOTE

and blacks voted for whites 100% of the time before obama

Hillary as a role model of a strong independent woman is a myth or at least an urban legend. Let's look at the record, she got most of her jobs and opportunities early on from her husband. While her hubby was Governor of Arkansas she became a partner in a major law firm without having much in the way of experience or other contacts to justify such a position.

Then she showed women how to be 'strong' when she ignored her husband's philandering and even worked to keep women that he had allegedly assaulted from coming forward or being ridiculed when they did.

Someone will have to explain to me how Hillary got so put off by Trump using the word 'pussy' but did not seem to mind her husband assaulting women. Can you say 'political expediency?'

Definitely what a strong independent woman would do. You know, the kind who fight for the rights of other women.

Finally, recall that while Bill was out playing the field many marriage counselors were pulling their hair out because guys who were cheating were saying they wished their wife was as understanding as Hillary. Again, the resume of a true fighter for feminism.

those hoes knew that man was married, these white women fucking powerful or rich guys then crying later.same ******* with cosby,if bill was a everyday brother 98% of the women would not give him the time of day,especially the average american white woman.

Hilliary made a fatal flaw. She tried to follow this "feel good" movement and be all politically correct by ignoring the white vote.
Like it or not, facts are facts and when you run a campaign you cant ignore the facts.

65% of the US is white.
1% is native American... they usually vote with the whites.
5% are Asians. I consider them white and they always vote conservative.

So Black lives matter and Hillary basically told 71% of the population that they are deplorable. that they have privilege, and that they dont matter.

and people are surprised she lost? now that's what is amazing.

the younger generation lives in a virtual fantasy land I guess.

d6683f68e499a7d084269b242114bb1b1c3e5512fee63ff00baea0412249ebbb.jpg

You maybe right. I think it is an unrecognized class struggle. Globalization has most hurt the working class manufacturing. These happened to be mostly white people. The real link is what job class has been affected the most.

duh that ******* hurt urban america first now that the elite white boys got around to screwing the middle class whites they hollaring in pain after getting fucked by the fuckers who greased the skids to move work out of here.

I dont follow you....how is racism a huge part?

look all you got yo do is tell a bunch of white folks " imma get those N words, for yall" and they will vote for you every time. Plus add the Mexicans and Muslims it was a winning ticket,straight out of the jim crow playbook

I totally agree that our freedom of speech is something to be cherished. But it also has to be respected. Burning up *******, looting, and shooting each other, as far as I know, is not included in the rules of freedom of speech! Side note: I live near Sacramento and I know this is going on all over the country. I heard on the radio Sacramento State is providing grief counselors to deal with the results of the elections. What the fuck happened to us? The everyone gets a trophy mentality is pathetic. YOU WIN SOME YOU LOSE SOME. I am totally amazed how fucking weak people are. I can tell you with certainty that if Hillary won I would be pissed. Most people are too ignorant to know her history and the type of person she really is. All her supporters heard was free education, student loan forgiveness, how bad Trump is, and hit the rich people hard. (Oh and she and her husband are worth $200,000,000. Wonder where that came from.) However, I would go on with my life and accept the fact our democracy worked as designed. I wouldn't hit the streets burning an effigy of Hillary. Pull up your big boy pants, get over it and lets get to work!

but whiteworking class folks voting for a fucking guy that was born rich and refused to show his taxes plus had not paid taxes for yrs.the double standards are fucking unreal this fuck has stiffed small business folks, did business with mafia killer sal testa get the fuck out of here lol five years from now the whites in the midwest still will not have jobs if they do not got back to school.

Politics, politics, politics, go figure, I would have thought that at a website dedicated to Strong Black Men and the Women that love them and their white, Cuckold husbands, that everyone would support Hillary, she's a strong, powerful, independent Woman, one would assume the cucks would fall at her feet and everyone else would support her because she's not backed by overtly racist groups that now feel empowered because they have "their" man in the White House, it's not that I'm against the Man perse, but rather that he relies upon the support of these marginal factions and openly acknowledges and promotes them.
I am just surprised to find so many Donald supporters, guess race really does "Trump" logic, lol

Why would you think that one's sexual tastes would have anything to do with their political ideology?

We live in a republic, not a democracy, presidents should not be elected because they win large vote tallies in major cities or a handful of populous states.

where you been ? you haven't popped in for a while!

true majority wins.... and that's that!
but that damned map always pisses me off.... very deceiving!... for example... we have a famous ranch here that covers several hundred miles.... and the only thing that lives on it is cows!.... and they don't vote!... I'm guessing same would apply to texas and colo and a few others!

you get one person in that hundred mile sq area... and yes farmers and ranchers are pretty much republican... but that one person votes republican... and gets credit for a whole big red spot
where as a little blue dot in a city....might have several hundred voters!

Last edited:
If you think being a woman has zero to do with this then your ignorance is worst than I thought.

She lost mainly because of her baggage but one can't dispel the fact that she was judge on a different curve than her opposition. Basically what we just saw and learn is that a female candidate has to be flawless to become POTUS synonymous to what a black man had to do to win.

It had everything to do with her being a shitty candidate, regardless of her gender.

Of course he had more negatives press, he actually welcome it on himself. He constantly had unforced errors.

Foundation? What have Donald Trump's foundation did for anybody?
Isn't this the same guy who use the donation money and donate to other charity and use it as a tax write-off or better yet use the money to buy portrait?

So called cause? You mean helping poor people around the world gain access to medicine and healthcare.

I know you Trump-bots scare of facts and live in their own world.

I voted for Bernie in the primary so I wasn't and still never part of Hillary base.

corrupt? The guy who admitted to pay for play and refuse to show his tax return, use illegal immigrants to build is business, stiff contractors, use imported goods to build his hotel, his product made in Mexico (oh the irony)? Yes that sound like a guy that will get rid of corruption.

Yes he never called a racist until he run for office? and my eyes are shut? Which rock you live under?

He was sued for housing discrimination and settle the case, he called for the death penalty for the central park 5.

His whole birther movement...I guess that wasn't racist.

Please dont throw the mexican thing at me as he was talking about illegals not their race?

His own words:
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing *******.They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people!

Comments like "look at my african-american over there......" at his rally

He run his campaign on racist rhetoric but I don't expect Trump-bots to admit to that. There is a reason why he was so good at motivating un-educated voters.

Mexican is a nationality, not a race.

Well my opinion is that he cares more about this country, and the people in it than the other candidates . so he is not politically correct . its about damn time our government stops the handouts, and orur leadrs need to stop sugar coating everything to try to make everyone happy. so in my opinion he was the best candidate for thw job. my husband and other brother and sisters of his fought for this country so we all have the right to our own opinions.
Totally agree with you here. To much political correctness going on.

I don't feel bad hun I'm a libertarain so neither of the top ticket candidates were my 1st pics. But I am troubled by the man's tone, rhetoric, temperament, and policies he has stated he want's to implement. I'm neutral, but I'm not a fool and Trump has a huge trust deficit to overcome for many people. I agree with securing the borders, and that NAFTA was a bad trade deal as Ross Perot prophetically said you would hear a 'Giant Sucking Sound' of US Businesses leaving the country going south after Nafta passed.

I listened to Trump's entire NY Economic Club speech and he is a moron when it comes to the economy hence my apprehensions.

Cali did legalize the ******* finally. I am thinking of making that #CALIEXIT. :bigsmile:For most of the rest of the country the sensimilla is still illegal.

This was the smartest man who ran in the last 20 years on US Economics.
I voted for him. He was so right about NAFTA. Unfortunately.

Yep.....life sucks for the loser....always does.
You do realize that as a Canadian I have no direct vested interest in the outcome of the election, therefore I am neither a winner nor a loser, but you make a great point about the divisive nature of this election, this isn't a win by your local football team, this is the leadership of your Country, to call the opposition supporters, 50% of your own Countrymen and Women losers, seems to be against everything that the UNITED States of America stands for and before you start pointing fingers at the other side and saying "poor losers", think, is calling the other side losers when you beat them in a controversial game good sportsmanship? Isn't it incumbent upon the winner to take the high road and start the mending process. Way back, when America was Great, they didn't beat Japan and call them losers, they helped them rebuild, they took the high road.
I have nothing but respect for my closest neighbor, I'm just shocked at how important it is for some to identify themselves as winners by viewing others as losers, I'm sorry if that offends you, it's not my intention[/QUOTE]
I would say containing communism had much more to do than taking the high road regarding rebuilding Japan. It is disturbing to hear reports of "white power" type words and actions from a few Trump supporters but how do you take the high road with protesters who think looting,and the destruction of property is how you voice disapointment? Or college ******* so fragile they have to be supplied with tissue and therapy dogs?
I have said that I wasn't thrilled with voting for Trump but he will never get a fair shot from the media or far left no matter what he dose or what steps he takes to pull the country together.

look all you got yo do is tell a bunch of white folks " imma get those N words, for yall" and they will vote for you every time. Plus add the Mexicans and Muslims it was a winning ticket,straight out of the jim crow playbook

When did Trump ever say he is going to get those N words? or Mexicans or Muslims. what he has said is he wants law and order and people to be here legally and to not have Terrorists roaming the US

Back