Trump wins

We're not talking politics, h-h ... we were talking about the environment and our energy choices. If you care to add an opinion to that, other than your bobblehead responses to Alanm, please do, otherwise ... well, you know the drill, right? ;)

In NC our Republican legislators pulled millions of dollars of support away from NC developers of solar energy to meet their state budget spendings, while letting the likes of Duke Power continue to create more unlined coal ash pits near our rivers & streams to deal with their coal ash wastes.

because our stupid politicians that we keep putting into office who are "bought & paid for" by the filthy rich and the corporations. And that EPA that you mentioned ... LOL ... that's one of the very departments that the Republicans are wanting to CUT out of the budget.

Your pledge was "I am withdrawing from the political forums for the next year" Well, you are posting in the "Trump Wins" thread and whining about republicans cutting money from solar energy, politicians being bought and paid for, republicans cutting EPA funding, etc.....oh but you're not talking politics....RIGHT!!! :rolleyes: To quote your quote: "quit pissing down my back and telling me its raining"

Well, you are posting in the "Trump Wins" thread and whining about republicans cutting money from solar energy, politicians being bought and paid for, republicans cutting EPA funding, etc.....oh but you're not talking politics....RIGHT!!!
Right ... finally you get one "right". So, I see you don't want to talk about the environment and fossil fuels. What you want to do is 'invite yourself into the conversation I was having with Alanm" and start another badgering session, h-h ... so, until you are ready to discuss the topic we were having ... gif_yellowball-FuckOFF.gif

Last edited:
...I certainly agree to that, but, fossil fuels have had their days in the sun ... for over a century. Its had a lot of negative effects on our environment and natural resources, still we stayed with it. Its time to move on ... we adjusted to unleaded ... then to cleaner burning engines ... if we'd have put even 1/1,000th of the effort into other forms of energy, we'd be way ahead of the game and the fossil fuel energy would have a minimal affect on us in the US.
....We're still in the fossil fuel industry because of the billionaires and their puppet politicians that have kept us there. You can agree or not agree ... my amount of "give a *******" would be so tiny, it'd be unmeasurable. I care as much about our environment as you do about your frik'n guns, I'm sure ... just reading your BS about it, however, amazes me how brainwashed and uncaring you are about our environment. We religiously "recycle" around my house and use cleaning materials that don't polute. Maybe you don't mind living in someone else's *******, but many of us do mind.

I agree they have had they day in the sun and we have stayed with it because its abundant realtively cheap.

I am all for clean energy but its not viable right now. I live in an area where fracking is done a lot and has been for some time now..so far my drinking water is still good.

My point is responsible fossil fuel energy is possible and most economical right now. we are decades away from clean renewable energy being a true viable alternative to fossil fuel.

Hmmm. I could say the same of you. As you are here just to stir ******* and you too have no life other than to stir ******* as the election is over and even after Hillary threw in her towel in the fight, millions of her supporters like you are still disappointed, angry, protesting or vociferously protesting her loss ( which to me doesn't appear to be the action of a submissive hubby as your handle portrays, but looking at your profile you claim to be a die hard Democrat so I don't think you will ever change from that perspective no matter how convincing and argument is laid out for you to read and for you to connect the dots. ) But for the benefit of other open-minded individuals or if you were to prove me wrong, I will go further and not rely on a circular argument where we mud sling each other, but instead mention facts that anyone can look up, .... even @subhub174014.

Like it or protest it, Trump won. Trump has made mistakes, just as Hillary, Obama, Bush Jr., Bill Clinton, and all his other predecessors have. I make mistakes, you make mistakes. We all at some point screwed up, but the best we can do is to learn from them and progress as Trump might be doing behind the scenes and for all of you to support your President-Elect instead of crucifying him for any minor mistakes he makes, whereas if a private investigator recorded the mistakes of Trump's critics as well as their secret sins it would make the world blush. After all you, me, and those reading this are on a sex hookup site, so none of us are walking on water.

And really? Attacking where I live saying I have no idea how your nation functions? You might be oblivious to the fact that we communicate on an Internet, where if I wanted I could look up any of the details you cite on-line, otherwise I could ask someone. And the US has a media that broadcasts just about anything on-line. It may have escaped you, but there are such things as cnn.com, usatoday.com, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, etc. And if I desired I could look up various minutiae from CSpan too. But being in the US, I guess you have no idea.

Moreover, Canada is home to the largest number of residents eligible to cast their ballot for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton during your election that just passed besides any country outside of the United States. But once again, being in the US, I guess you have no idea. As proof: http://www.torontosun.com/2016/09/24/around-661000-eligible-us-voters-living-in-canada

Another benefit that I have, that you have no idea living in the US, is Amazon.com. On occasion there are some books that capture my interest and I'll tell you!

There is a book that shatters all of your arguments with Hillary and more so the Democratic Party historically in general. And yes, I am referring to the historic foundations of the Democrats that THEY want to keep buried about how Democrats treated blacks historically, yet blacks still vote Democratic? Fortunately, Dinesh D'Souza dug up these secret truths for the world to see. Because I doubt you would buy the book and read it for yourself, I'll share them for you and others to read too. I'll focus on what I deem to be the highlights that no one can defend, but if you can you are a genius and the DNC should hire you as their press secretary:

1) In 1857, a Democratically controlled Supreme Court delivered the Dred Scott decision, declaring that blacks were not persons or citizens but instead were property and therefore had no rights.

2) The 13th Amendment to abolish slavery was voted for by 100% of the Republicans in congress and by 23% of the Democrats in congress. Therefore, it is ironic for blacks support the Democratic Party with their votes.

3) Not one Democrat either in the House or the Senate voted for the 14th amendment declaring that former slaves were full citizens of the state in which they lived and were therefore entitled to all the rights and privileges of any other citizen in that state.

4) In 1866 Democrats formed the Ku Klux Klan to pave the way for Democrats to regain control in the elections where the KKK focused their terror tactics not on blacks but on white Republicans. And Republican crusader, Ida B. Wells, a black woman, sought to stop the practice of lynching, but she had mixed success because lynching was protected and promoted by the Democratic Party as a technique of keeping blacks down.

5) In the 19th century, Democrats prevented Black Americans from going to public school.

6) In the 20th and 21st century Democrats prevented Black Americans trapped in failing schools from choosing a better school. In fact Democrats voted against the bill by 99%.

7) Also, in Hillary's America it mentions how Planned Parenthood was formed to exterminate blacks through abortion and how it had backing of the Democrats. This last point would be of great consequence on a site where women and couples seek black guys so the black guy can breed the women. Thanks to the DNC, Hillary Clinton, and Margaret Sanger (the founder of Planned Parenthood who Hillary on many occasions pledged her allegiance towards and was quoted as doing so too during her third debate with Trump also too for both Sanger and Planned Parenthood. ) there are far fewer black guys in the world for white women to be with. To all submissive hubbies, cucks, and definitely white women out there that should be enough to leave the DNC entirely out of disgust!

Furthermore, D'Souza quotes Margaret Sanger from her book "The Pivot of Civilization" in chapter 5 of "Hillary's America", Margaret Sanger states: "We are paying for and even submitting to the dictates of an ever-increasing, unceasingly-spawning class of human beings who never have been born at all."

If the aforementioned are the foundational beliefs of the DNC and for those who have these beliefs of being a supporter of the DNC, you are now at a crossroads. You can reject the DNC and stay as a cuck, submissive hubby, and a horny white woman fucking us black guys rejecting the DNC ( As I mentioned earlier we all make mistakes (For those who are fans of older tv programs, even Archie Bunker from "All In The Family" can grow in character to no longer be a racist (I pray many follow that example) as I watched his spin-off series "Archie's Place" where he owned a bar and punched out a man who was racist.)). Otherwise, you can maintain your DNC ideals, perhaps even embrace these new foundational beliefs that I shared with you and quit this site because there would be a severe contradiction wanting to ******* off black guys yet wanting to fuck with us and wanting to be submissive to us? But if wish to maintain that contradiction, I'll allow you to make your psychologist(s) very rich.

For those who are black and as rigidly Democratic as @subhub174014 is. I also want to share with you the fact that blacks historically were almost, if not completely, Republicans. As proof look at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_Republicans, or http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/12/the-forgotten-history-of-black-republicans.html as an example.

It was only after LBJ that blacks largely switched to join the DNC that D'Souza describes in detail about that switch in Chapter 5 or "Hillary's America".

In addition, it's convenient that Democrats forget that when Bill and Hillary left the White House, Hillary famously quoted that they were "dead broke" (also near the bottom of the page of 235 in "Hillary's America"). So how did they get rich and eventually raise hundreds of millions of dollars in a variety of super-PACs for two failed attempts at presidency? To succinctly put it, as I typed a lot right now, I quote D'Souza on page 236, of "Hillary's America", where he states: "...it came from cronyism, corruption, and theft...".

So, @subhub174014 and any others adhering to his beliefs, if you read this far try to counter all these truths that I raised as you are just trying to give your President-Elect headaches and you are just stirring up ******* too and trying to cover up the aforementioned truths of the DNC's history that they never want aired for some reason. For if it was they'd disappear just as there are no American Whigs anymore: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whig_Party_(United_States)

To any other objective readers of what I wrote, I'll let you weigh my arguments and I'll allow you to reach your logical conclusions on your own as America is your nation (if you are American) and you are the ones to decide which direction you decide to go. I'm out for now...

@STIFFBBC - interesting long post you relayed and I only speed read through these threads to ensure people are remaining civil as a moderator here but sometimes I stop to engage especially when I see inaccuracies with history being relayed and people claiming they have an indefensible position. There are some huge underlying elements missing with your long response about why the large percentage of Black American's vote Democratic vice Republican. So first off for your context I am simply writing as a Black American who happens to be an independent
Libertarian who liked neither Trump nor Hillary who were both flawed candidates. So I'm only writing from the a position to help enlighten you as I see you like to research which is good but still missing some sub modalities as to class and culture with what you wrote which espouses the views from an author who painted a picture from a darkened shade of lens which did not let in all of the colors from the electromagnetic spectrum.

STIFFBBC: There is a book that shatters all of your arguments with Hillary and more so the Democratic Party historically in general. And yes, I am referring to the historic foundations of the Democrats that THEY want to keep buried about how Democrats treated blacks historically, yet blacks still vote Democratic? Fortunately, Dinesh D'Souza dug up these secret truths for the world to see. Because I doubt you would buy the book and read it for yourself, I'll share them for you and others to read too. I'll focus on what I deem to be the highlights that no one can defend.

BBB76: Nothing this author 'D.D.' (I've shorten their name to) was secret or buried and tried to be kept hidden but many American's don't care much about what happened 100 years ago, much less 100 days ago and the world (not just America) is suffering more from attention deficit with all of the immediate gratification of pop-culture (music, video games, internet, etc.) and can't connect dots well on moving trends of culture and their shifts. There are many people (especially Black American's) who know about everything you have outlined in your post however as Janet Jackson so eloquently sang "What have you done for me lately..." and that's what its about and with political allegiances and political expediency especially now even more.

When ever someone is presenting some written words, images, or sounds to you and pushing it as information, knowledge they want you to know you should always question who is the messenger behind the message and their motivation for being so passionate about it. So here with Dinesh D'Souza he has his own Agenda which motivates the point of view (POV) and angle from which he wishes to relay information and a message which he did so against Obama with a documentary before also. If you were to do research about him and make a documentary about him it would be much more unflattering to him than what he even produced against Obama, and Hillary.

STIFFBBC: 1) In 1857, a Democratically controlled Supreme Court delivered the Dred Scott decision, declaring that blacks were not persons or citizens but instead were property and therefore had no rights.

BBB76: The Democratic party was mostly a party of White Southerns who held the POV about Black American's being 1/5 of a man which was also incorporated into the US Constitution and served their purpose to keep Black American's without freedom, subjected to white rule and slavery on farms for free labor to enrich them and their progeny for centuries to come. American Fore-Fathers and founders such as Thomas Jefferson while writing the beautiful words that "all men are created equal.." still participated in the ugly institution of slavery and kept Black people stripped of their freedom and equality with white people. Whether Demo/Repubs, and their were other political party's back in the late 1700's, 1800s too and not the two (2) party system we have now makes no difference. Republicans do not have the moral high-ground to say what Democrats did to Black American's as America in general was a racist institution by its Constitution and DD's arguments here are disingenuous, and totally hypocritical of the evils and participation of the Republican party as well. Even Moderate Republicans today ask 'What happened to the Party of Lincoln'? Their hands are not clean of ******* and DD's wish to whitewash the hands of the Repub's and only say the Demo's got ******* devalues and weakens his credibility.

STIFFBBC: 2) The 13th Amendment to abolish slavery was voted for by 100% of the Republicans in congress and by 23% of the Democrats in congress. Therefore, it is ironic for blacks support the Democratic Party with their votes.

BBB76: This is a flawed statement which is a hilarious juxtaposition to draw as a conclusion. As I stated before the Constitution made America a racist institution at its foundation supporting the hierarchy of White Racial superiority in which the 13th Amendment tried to remove that racial hierarchy and allow Black American's to vote and achieve some social-economic upward mobility and equality.

What you and DD are missing is that it wasn't until Pres. Kennedy, and continued by LBJ after his assassination with immense pressure by Black, White and many other great american's who organized, mobilzed, *******, and gave the ultimate sacrifice of their lives during the Civil rights movement and beyond to get the 13th Amendment enforced. When this happened with the leadership of the Democratic party helping to enforce the 13th amendment with Federal law enforcement, the White Southern racist constituents of the Democratic party flipped sides to the other aisle. Basically those racist Democrats switched parties and now engulf the Republican party. So if you were standing in a friend's yard and suddenly thousands of snakes came over and started biting at your heels would you stay and get bitten? No you would flee over to another neighbor's or friend's yard that is snake free.

And now your friend is not trying to root those snakes out so should you remain friends with this neighbor and sit on a lawn chair and have tea with him in his backyard now? So why would Black American's remain friends and vote for the Republican party who has pushed gerrymandering, and take snake like actions and tactics in the very current (not far off distant past) such as these:

STIFFBBC: 3) Not one Democrat either in the House or the Senate voted for the 14th amendment declaring that former slaves were full citizens of the state in which they lived and were therefore entitled to all the rights and privileges of any other citizen in that state.

4) In 1866 Democrats formed the Ku Klux Klan to pave the way for Democrats to regain control in the elections where the KKK focused their terror tactics not on blacks but on white Republicans. And Republican crusader, Ida B. Wells, a black woman, sought to stop the practice of lynching, but she had mixed success because lynching was protected and promoted by the Democratic Party as a technique of keeping blacks down.

5) In the 19th century, Democrats prevented Black Americans from going to public school.

6) In the 20th and 21st century Democrats prevented Black Americans trapped in failing schools from choosing a better school. In fact Democrats voted against the bill by 99%.

BBB76: All points listed are true and historical facts and is the distant past. In our recent past (since Reagan) and our present and future these groups of people who are in the House and Senate who are taking such actions to remove peoples rights and privileges, suppress Black American's ability to vote reversing the 13th and 14th amendments, and have the remaining elements of the KKK are under the tent of the Republicans. They are especially even closer to the White House now with elements of the 'Alt-Right' which Trump who I do not think is racist but its harboring racist/ White hierarchical elements around him.

To make the point even clearer for you please see the Factcheck.org site which is non-partisan that pointed out while Trump was campaigning and refused to debuke KKK Grand Wizard David Duke:

"Asked if he would publicly reject the support of former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke, Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said, “I just don’t know anything about him.” That’s nonsense:

• Duke ran for governor of Louisiana in 1991 as a Republican, and Trump said at the time that President George H.W. Bush was right “to come out against” Duke’s campaign. Duke lost but he won a majority of the white vote — which Trump found troubling. “I hate seeing what it represents,” Trump said, referring to what he called the “anger vote.”
  • In 2000, Trump considered running for the Reform Party presidential nomination but did not run because he said he did not want to be associated with Pat Buchanan, who had left the Republican Party to seek the Reform Party nomination, and David Duke, who supported Buchanan. Trump at the time called Duke “a bigot, a racist, a problem.”
ref: http://www.factcheck.org/2016/03/trumps-david-duke-amnesia/

You also should watch the documentary called '13th Amendment' for more enlightenment on this subject and not from a colored shade of lens (bias/not seeing objectively) from D.D.

STIFFBBC: 7) Also, in Hillary's America it mentions how Planned Parenthood was formed to exterminate blacks through abortion and how it had backing of the Democrats. This last point would be of great consequence on a site where women and couples seek black guys so the black guy can breed the women. Thanks to the DNC, Hillary Clinton, and Margaret Sanger (the founder of Planned Parenthood who Hillary on many occasions pledged her allegiance towards and was quoted as doing so too during her third debate with Trump also too for both Sanger and Planned Parenthood. ) there are far fewer black guys in the world for white women to be with. To all submissive hubbies, cucks, and definitely white women out there that should be enough to leave the DNC entirely out of disgust!

BBB76: No man has the right to dictate to a women what she should do with her ovaries and reproductive system the same way a woman shouldn't dictate to a man what to do with his testes. The statements on Planned Parenthood whether coming from DD, you, or whomever is restrictive of people's liberties whether you believe they are wrong or right. Democrats are upholding a person's liberties and although I personally believe in people practicing self-control, restraint, and avoiding becoming parents (impregnation) until they are ready I still feel its those people's individual right. I know DD is a devout Roman Catholic and has a difference of opinion which is his right but he can not enforce his beliefs on others.

And statistics may show many more white women have abortions rather than Black women which flies in the face of abortion created for the purpose of Black extinction but either way its their choice and right to do so. Its a liberty as me a libertarian will respect even if I feel personally and morally different about it and no constitutional or Federal support either for or against should be written to restrict that liberty.

STIFFBBC: For those who are black and as rigidly Democratic as @subhub174014 is. I also want to share with you the fact that blacks historically were almost, if not completely, Republicans. As proof look at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_Republicans, or http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/12/the-forgotten-history-of-black-republicans.html as an example.

It was only after LBJ that blacks largely switched to join the DNC that D'Souza describes in detail about that switch in Chapter 5 or "Hillary's America".

So, @subhub174014 and any others adhering to his beliefs, if you read this far try to counter all these truths that I raised as you are just trying to give your President-Elect headaches and you are just stirring up ******* too and trying to cover up the aforementioned truths of the DNC's history that they never want aired for some reason. For if it was they'd disappear just as there are no American Whigs anymore: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whig_Party_(United_States)

To any other objective readers of what I wrote, I'll let you weigh my arguments and I'll allow you to reach your logical conclusions on your own as America is your nation (if you are American) and you are the ones to decide which direction you decide to go. I'm out for now..

BBB76: My skin shade happens to be black and I was born and raised in America and I have always been rigidly independent not voting strictly Dem or Repub and I could've seen myself voting for Trump if he wasn't such a moron on Social and Economic issues hence I responded because the logic you implied you relayed was flawed. It makes no difference what Blacks have been historically as to quote again "what have you done for me lately" and historically my friend may have had snakes his yard (Dems) but now they are over in my other neighbor's yard (Repubs) so why should I remain loyal to that Friend if he is not trying to root them out and only embracing them (i.e. sic Trump and Repubs before him).

LBJ courageously in the prospect of having his own family, friends, and political party turn their backs on him which they did after receiving alot of pressure from Blacks, other patriotic White Americans who wanted to see equality for all and with some good visits by Dr. Martin Luther King Junior made the Demo party flip so in the last 40years yeah Black people have a right to be supportive of what the Dem's did and continue to do in fighting for liberties, social, and economic equality. Here is another film you need to watch which was very well done, taught me things I had no knowledge about and watched at least three times when it aired on HBO:

Hence I've been aligned to the libertarian party for over 12years now because it espouses the best from the Repubs with out going hard/'Alt' right and from the Dem's without going far 'liberal' left.

Americans enjoy the 1st amendment right to speak out against their elected officials and it has nothing to do with ******* stirring especially when that elected official whom they are speaking out against has done much to stir up ******* on their own along with the members who they surround themselves with.

Above is my logical conclusions weighed on the scale of what you wrote which hopefully balances things without pushing the pendulum too far in either direction for/against but laying the facts from a person with literally 'skin in the game here'.

We are all brothers and sisters in the human family and citizens of the world which we share and its good to see you have an interest in your American brothers/sisters/fellow citizens well-being and welfare. We especially appreciate our neighboring nation citizens looking over and saying hey neighbor, what are you going to do about those snakes in your yard that your once friend hopped over the fence into my yard here because those things were biting at him. Oh and I don't want that DNC press sectreary's position if you and they want to offer it to me but I can refute, destroy the Repub propaganda disguised as platform positions any day.

And just because we discuss politics here on the 'off-subject' area of a sex-site that not everyone uses to hook-up on doesn't mean we can't express our opinions we have the right to in a civil manner so long as we are not demeaning and referring to one another as inferior because of our skin shade. ;):balanced:

~BBB76

damn you are talking 100 years ago!
we have .... electricity now!
everything has changed... back then the right took care of the workers and etc.... what have they done for the workers in the past 30 years?... name one thing!
I will agree the left has kind of just taken the black vote for granted..... but just like with Obama.... they looked for him to make changes for the blacks and it didn't happen...
any ideas on how you can pass laws that just benefit one race?
can't be done... well that I know of.... so the dems try to stick with the workers or middle class!

on top of that both parties have done things they should not be proud of... hell the right does it every election... but it doesn't bother them... so the left many years ago was for slavery and etc... like I said there have been several Dems since that have done things to fight that

Last edited:
I am all for clean energy but its not viable right now.
But, that sounds like someone putting off going on a diet, Alanm. Let me ask you, if you're driving down the road and you have the feeling to take a crap, do you keep passing rest stops to go a bit further and maybe even hopefully reach your destination, and take the chance of crapping in your pants, or do you pull over and use a rest stop?

My point is, we can't keep waiting until a catastrophe occurs to make the decision to depart with fossil fuels ... even if we started today, with all the vehicles and appliances and companies that rely on fossil fuels, it would be 2-3 or even 4 decades until we were almost all the way off of fossil fuels. Parts of our environment don't have that long to wait ... they're going to become depleted or destroyed within the next decade or so. We need to be investing in clean sources of energy NOW. A catastrophe of our natural resources would be irreversible, Alanm.

I used the bullfrog, trout, salamanders, whippoorwill, and the bald eagle as examples of species that I, personally, have seen disappearing because of our man-made pollutions ... there are hundreds others, but I have personally seen those affected in the past 3-4 decades. Now, in Lake Jordan (20 miles from my home) we have 6 nesting Bald Eagles where just a couple decades ago we had none. You're only kidding yourself if you believe we CAN'T depart fossil fuel use ... we either will, voluntarily, or we will tragically in our children's lifetime. Our fresh water supply is running OUT, Alanm ...because we're pissing petroleum products and other pollutants into them. I really hope you'll take some time and research what is happening to our natural resources, and a lot of it is being caused by our own stupidity.

No thats not entirely what he meant....
Yes, ILLEGAL mexicans should be deported. No Registry for Muslims is going to be created but i would say that the vetting process for those coming to America from Terrorist producing states should be much more thorough.

What i think he meant is that this country has gotten out of control, from the cop killings to the illegals to Terrorism it all need to be brought under control.
look why the fuck do you think black folks should pay taxes for folks to ******* us? every one of these cops are usally the bottom of the barrel scum with crappy work records. the biggest terrorist in America are redneck white men

look why the fuck do you think black folks should pay taxes for folks to ******* us? every one of these cops are usally the bottom of the barrel scum with crappy work records. the biggest terrorist in America are redneck white men

that's kind of a rash statement isn't it?
sure there are bad cops... just like with anything else.... look at who is the first to write you a ticket..... a young cop... why... power trip!
some just get it in their head they are above all else.... but I think most cops took the job to do good.... some just on a power trip ... others panic and over do it.... and with todays news system we hear about all of it... you never hear much about a white being killed the same way... and that does happen...why is that?..... there is a problem in the police ******* and needs corrected... that's all

"...Once the aquifers are poisoned, and they will eventually become poisoned, our costs to grow eatable foods to feed the country will quickly diminish" you might want to change one word.
.....Ahhh, thank you STIFF ... I really get to typing fast with things I am truly passionate, and the environment is one of those so-called interests of mine that I wish wasn't diminished by politics. Actually, what you suggest to correct the statement was appreciated, but what I meant to say is "our ability to grow eatable foods ... " but your suggestion simply corrects my thoughts ... thanks. Those I normally joust with didn't even notice; they don't care as much as I do about the environment; they just like yanking my chain. I should have tossed in a comment about "guns" somewhere ... that would have gotten responses. lol!
.....My entire family is very much into the environment issues of this country. Each year our state has "clean up" around our rivers & streams of our parks, and several years I've volunteered, along with my family, to take part in picking up the trash that others have so carelessly tossed into our rivers & streams. The Eno River is a beautiful fishing & swimming stream that feeds into our local park, and now my 2 ******* readily volunteer & help organize groups of their friends to join the "clean up" each year. (see link)
http://www.ncparks.gov/eno-river-state-park
.....Back in 2010, when the Louisiana oil spill occurred, we watched in horror as the dead fish & wild animals were fished out of the Gulf ... and the thing is, it was caused by selfish men who made billions off the coasts then left the coastlines, lives, animals, businesses wasted and useless. It totally devastated the shrimp & scallops industry. Shell Oil got away with a tiny hand slap and STILL haven't paid out the money they promised to all the businesses and cleanups of the hundreds of miles of coastline. Anyone here questioning the intent of these money whore, fossil fuel producers need only read about Deep Water Horizon and the annual update ... what happened there, with Gulf Oil being allowed to simply walk away is a world crime as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
But, that sounds like someone putting off going on a diet, Alanm. Let me ask you, if you're driving down the road and you have the feeling to take a crap, do you keep passing rest stops to go a bit further and maybe even hopefully reach your destination, and take the chance of crapping in your pants, or do you pull over and use a rest stop?

My point is, we can't keep waiting until a catastrophe occurs to make the decision to depart with fossil fuels ... even if we started today, with all the vehicles and appliances and companies that rely on fossil fuels, it would be 2-3 or even 4 decades until we were almost all the way off of fossil fuels. Parts of our environment don't have that long to wait ... they're going to become depleted or destroyed within the next decade or so. We need to be investing in clean sources of energy NOW. A catastrophe of our natural resources would be irreversible, Alanm.

I used the bullfrog, trout, salamanders, whippoorwill, and the bald eagle as examples of species that I, personally, have seen disappearing because of our man-made pollutions ... there are hundreds others, but I have personally seen those affected in the past 3-4 decades. Now, in Lake Jordan (20 miles from my home) we have 6 nesting Bald Eagles where just a couple decades ago we had none. You're only kidding yourself if you believe we CAN'T depart fossil fuel use ... we either will, voluntarily, or we will tragically in our children's lifetime. Our fresh water supply is running OUT, Alanm ...because we're pissing petroleum products and other pollutants into them. I really hope you'll take some time and research what is happening to our natural resources, and a lot of it is being caused by our own stupidity.

I somewhat agree but its not like clean energy is completely ready to go and were just refusing to use it. The energy grid would need updated across the nation to completely switch over and again the cost of using clean energy as a bulk of our energy is far too expensive versus fossil. I completely disagree that parts of the environment will be destroyed by fossil energy in the next decade....you just said the nesting bald eagles are back in your area.....thats my point, the balance between regulation and fossil energy can work if its done right.

PA only gets anout 18 percent of its energy from clean energy...for us to make a complete switch over to the bulk being clean energy would require big and costly changes, where does this money come from.

You pay taxes because your an American....also nobody is killing you, most of these cop killings have been justifiable. Sure there are bad cops out there but this notion of cops just killing black men because they are black is bullshit.

Dont act like fools and do what the cops tell you when confronted and you wont get shot.

I completely disagree that parts of the environment will be destroyed by fossil energy in the next decade ....you just said the nesting bald eagles are back in your area.....thats my point, the balance between regulation and fossil energy can work if its done right.
....We can't make the switch from fossil energy to clean energy IF we keep cutting the funds to develop clean energy programs, keep cutting the regulations and funding to EPA, etc, and keep relaxing the regulations on the ones obstructing these things? No ones asking everyone to go "cold turkey" on this, Alanm, but SOME don't support them at all, and in fact wish to obstruct their development. WHY ? .... because too many people in powerful positions are monetarily profiting from the influence of the fossil fuel industry. We, as a society, have to admit & accept that the powerful FEW are not going to make decisions that are in the best interests of the majority. It's why we have regulations, because we already KNOW THAT. Yet these very people manage to influence our regulators to relax the very regulations put in place to protect everyone else. We can't assume that, if we lift or relax regulations, that the powerful few will do the right thing, because its been proven time and time again that they won't.
.....Pennsylvania is in a unique situation because so many things that made PA wealthy & successful in the past have moved on ... abandoned the common workers, like the steel industry. I spent a few weeks working in PA a couple years ago on a large account (Giant Foods) and I saw first hand the abandoned steel factories and the poverty in many areas of the state. But, holding onto 'old ways of thinking' is not going to revitalize Pennsylvania, Alanm. Your state needs to look forward to, and prepare for, new opportunities, not back at past glories ... you're just being duped if you think otherwise.

....We can't make the switch from fossil energy to clean energy IF we keep cutting the funds to develop clean energy programs, keep cutting the regulations and funding to EPA, etc, and keep relaxing the regulations on the ones obstructing these things? No ones asking everyone to go "cold turkey" on this, Alanm, but SOME don't support them at all, and in fact wish to obstruct their development. WHY ? .... because too many people in powerful positions are monetarily profiting from the influence of the fossil fuel industry. We, as a society, have to admit & accept that the powerful FEW are not going to make decisions that are in the best interests of the majority. It's why we have regulations, because we already KNOW THAT. Yet these very people manage to influence our regulators to relax the very regulations put in place to protect everyone else. We can't assume that, if we lift or relax regulations, that the powerful few will do the right thing, because its been proven time and time again that they won't.
.....Pennsylvania is in a unique situation because so many things that made PA wealthy & successful in the past have moved on ... abandoned the common workers, like the steel industry. I spent a few weeks working in PA a couple years ago on a large account (Giant Foods) and I saw first hand the abandoned steel factories and the poverty in many areas of the state. But, holding onto 'old ways of thinking' is not going to revitalize Pennsylvania, Alanm. Your state needs to look forward to, and prepare for, new opportunities, not back at past glories ... you're just being duped if you think otherwise.

I agree with the first part of your statement however its highly unlikely the fossil fuel industry is going away anytime soon unless the government forces it out of existence all together. I think thats a bad idea. We should be researching clean energy and we are, there is all kinds of research into alternative energy being done. Its just not to the point where we can rely on it for large quantities of Energy. Until it is we gotta stick we fossil fuel.

Not sure what part of PA you were in but western PA has moved into new avenues of industry....health care, technology, manufacturing etc. some steel mills still exist but we have also lost a lot of manufacturing jobs just like other parts of the country.

I take it your against the coal industry. I am all for it.
you must have spent to much time in the mine and got black lung... or else while you was down there you got mind fucked!

if nothing else look at all the ******* it puts in the air.... and that's just one thing!

sorry but for the most part that statement sucks!
the more I think about that statement the more it pisses me off!

I'm about as liberal as you can get... for a country such as ours I can not understand why women and children should have to live on the street... how people can go hungry with the amount of food that gets thrown away everyday... how people can die or go bankrupt just trying to get health care.... and I think that those who are put in a bad spot through no fault of their own should get a reasonable amount of help! and every kid in this country deserves a decent education!

BUT I have no time for the Black Lives matter movement at all!

Do I feel sorry for the kid that got shot because the police thought it was a real gun... yes.... do I feel sorry for the man that died in the back of the paddy wagon with a broken back,, yes and think someone should hang over it... do I feel sorry for the guy that got shot after being stopped and took off running... why did he run?... each case is a separate thing and needs evaluated as such!

Protesting has been going on for.....? and the majority of protests are peaceful.... but it seems like a lot of the Black Lives protests turn into looting and vandalism and etc.... they should go to jail where criminals belong!

But to me the black lives matter movement is a crock of *******!

since when did black lives become more important than brown, yellow or white?
that group is just a bunch of whiners wanting something without putting forth any effort!

for one thing... wonder how many voted!

and the most important one of all.... how many took the time to get involved in city government?
last time I looked a majority of where all this happens.... the blacks are the majority!
attend some city council meetings and get involved... then you have the power to make the needed changes instead of looting and terrorizing and crying about being picked on!

just because a cop does something uncalled for and needs to be.....? does not justify the killing of other cops who are just doing their job!

Maybe that group is part of a terrorists organization trying to do away with law and order?

Last edited:
you must have spent to much time in the mine and got black lung... or else while you was down there you got mind fucked!

if nothing else look at all the ******* it puts in the air.... and that's just one thing!

No, i just think that the coal industry is still a vital part of our energy industry not to mention all the jobs it employs. I always forget though that the greenies on the left dont care about peoples jobs when it comes to the environment. Sure it produces some emissions but as long as they follow the regulations i dont see it as a big problem.

I always forget though that the greenies on the left dont care about peoples jobs when it comes to the environment.
I want you to READ what you just POSTED, Alanm ... are you serious? JOBS over the ENVIRONMENT? Your "priorities" are most certainly screwed up, Alanm.

@STIFFBBC - interesting long post you relayed and I only speed read through these threads to ensure people are remaining civil as a moderator here but sometimes I stop to engage especially when I see inaccuracies with history being relayed and people claiming they have an indefensible position. There are some huge underlying elements missing with your long response about why the large percentage of Black American's vote Democratic vice Republican. So first off for your context I am simply writing as a Black American who happens to be an independent
Libertarian who liked neither Trump nor Hillary who were both flawed candidates. So I'm only writing from the a position to help enlighten you as I see you like to research which is good but still missing some sub modalities as to class and culture with what you wrote which espouses the views from an author who painted a picture from a darkened shade of lens which did not let in all of the colors from the electromagnetic spectrum.

STIFFBBC: There is a book that shatters all of your arguments with Hillary and more so the Democratic Party historically in general. And yes, I am referring to the historic foundations of the Democrats that THEY want to keep buried about how Democrats treated blacks historically, yet blacks still vote Democratic? Fortunately, Dinesh D'Souza dug up these secret truths for the world to see. Because I doubt you would buy the book and read it for yourself, I'll share them for you and others to read too. I'll focus on what I deem to be the highlights that no one can defend.

BBB76: Nothing this author 'D.D.' (I've shorten their name to) was secret or buried and tried to be kept hidden but many American's don't care much about what happened 100 years ago, much less 100 days ago and the world (not just America) is suffering more from attention deficit with all of the immediate gratification of pop-culture (music, video games, internet, etc.) and can't connect dots well on moving trends of culture and their shifts. There are many people (especially Black American's) who know about everything you have outlined in your post however as Janet Jackson so eloquently sang "What have you done for me lately..." and that's what its about and with political allegiances and political expediency especially now even more.

When ever someone is presenting some written words, images, or sounds to you and pushing it as information, knowledge they want you to know you should always question who is the messenger behind the message and their motivation for being so passionate about it. So here with Dinesh D'Souza he has his own Agenda which motivates the point of view (POV) and angle from which he wishes to relay information and a message which he did so against Obama with a documentary before also. If you were to do research about him and make a documentary about him it would be much more unflattering to him than what he even produced against Obama, and Hillary.

STIFFBBC: 1) In 1857, a Democratically controlled Supreme Court delivered the Dred Scott decision, declaring that blacks were not persons or citizens but instead were property and therefore had no rights.

BBB76: The Democratic party was mostly a party of White Southerns who held the POV about Black American's being 1/5 of a man which was also incorporated into the US Constitution and served their purpose to keep Black American's without freedom, subjected to white rule and slavery on farms for free labor to enrich them and their progeny for centuries to come. American Fore-Fathers and founders such as Thomas Jefferson while writing the beautiful words that "all men are created equal.." still participated in the ugly institution of slavery and kept Black people stripped of their freedom and equality with white people. Whether Demo/Repubs, and their were other political party's back in the late 1700's, 1800s too and not the two (2) party system we have now makes no difference. Republicans do not have the moral high-ground to say what Democrats did to Black American's as America in general was a racist institution by its Constitution and DD's arguments here are disingenuous, and totally hypocritical of the evils and participation of the Republican party as well. Even Moderate Republicans today ask 'What happened to the Party of Lincoln'? Their hands are not clean of ******* and DD's wish to whitewash the hands of the Repub's and only say the Demo's got ******* devalues and weakens his credibility.

STIFFBBC: 2) The 13th Amendment to abolish slavery was voted for by 100% of the Republicans in congress and by 23% of the Democrats in congress. Therefore, it is ironic for blacks support the Democratic Party with their votes.

BBB76: This is a flawed statement which is a hilarious juxtaposition to draw as a conclusion. As I stated before the Constitution made America a racist institution at its foundation supporting the hierarchy of White Racial superiority in which the 13th Amendment tried to remove that racial hierarchy and allow Black American's to vote and achieve some social-economic upward mobility and equality.

What you and DD are missing is that it wasn't until Pres. Kennedy, and continued by LBJ after his assassination with immense pressure by Black, White and many other great american's who organized, mobilzed, *******, and gave the ultimate sacrifice of their lives during the Civil rights movement and beyond to get the 13th Amendment enforced. When this happened with the leadership of the Democratic party helping to enforce the 13th amendment with Federal law enforcement, the White Southern racist constituents of the Democratic party flipped sides to the other aisle. Basically those racist Democrats switched parties and now engulf the Republican party. So if you were standing in a friend's yard and suddenly thousands of snakes came over and started biting at your heels would you stay and get bitten? No you would flee over to another neighbor's or friend's yard that is snake free.

And now your friend is not trying to root those snakes out so should you remain friends with this neighbor and sit on a lawn chair and have tea with him in his backyard now? So why would Black American's remain friends and vote for the Republican party who has pushed gerrymandering, and take snake like actions and tactics in the very current (not far off distant past) such as these:

STIFFBBC: 3) Not one Democrat either in the House or the Senate voted for the 14th amendment declaring that former slaves were full citizens of the state in which they lived and were therefore entitled to all the rights and privileges of any other citizen in that state.

BBB76: All points listed are true and historical facts and is the distant past. In our recent past (since Reagan) and our present and future these groups of people who are in the House and Senate who are taking such actions to remove peoples rights and privileges, suppress Black American's ability to vote reversing the 13th and 14th amendments, and have the remaining elements of the KKK are under the tent of the Republicans. They are especially even closer to the White House now with elements of the 'Alt-Right' which Trump who I do not think is racist but its harboring racist/ White hierarchical elements around him.

To make the point even clearer for you please see the Factcheck.org site which is non-partisan that pointed out while Trump was campaigning and refused to debuke KKK Grand Wizard David Duke:

"Asked if he would publicly reject the support of former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke, Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said, “I just don’t know anything about him.” That’s nonsense:

• Duke ran for governor of Louisiana in 1991 as a Republican, and Trump said at the time that President George H.W. Bush was right “to come out against” Duke’s campaign. Duke lost but he won a majority of the white vote — which Trump found troubling. “I hate seeing what it represents,” Trump said, referring to what he called the “anger vote.”
  • In 2000, Trump considered running for the Reform Party presidential nomination but did not run because he said he did not want to be associated with Pat Buchanan, who had left the Republican Party to seek the Reform Party nomination, and David Duke, who supported Buchanan. Trump at the time called Duke “a bigot, a racist, a problem.”
ref: http://www.factcheck.org/2016/03/trumps-david-duke-amnesia/

You also should watch the documentary called '13th Amendment' for more enlightenment on this subject and not from a colored shade of lens (bias/not seeing objectively) from D.D.

STIFFBBC: 7) Also, in Hillary's America it mentions how Planned Parenthood was formed to exterminate blacks through abortion and how it had backing of the Democrats. This last point would be of great consequence on a site where women and couples seek black guys so the black guy can breed the women. Thanks to the DNC, Hillary Clinton, and Margaret Sanger (the founder of Planned Parenthood who Hillary on many occasions pledged her allegiance towards and was quoted as doing so too during her third debate with Trump also too for both Sanger and Planned Parenthood. ) there are far fewer black guys in the world for white women to be with. To all submissive hubbies, cucks, and definitely white women out there that should be enough to leave the DNC entirely out of disgust!

BBB76: No man has the right to dictate to a women what she should do with her ovaries and reproductive system the same way a woman shouldn't dictate to a man what to do with his testes. The statements on Planned Parenthood whether coming from DD, you, or whomever is restrictive of people's liberties whether you believe they are wrong or right. Democrats are upholding a person's liberties and although I personally believe in people practicing self-control, restraint, and avoiding becoming parents (impregnation) until they are ready I still feel its those people's individual right. I know DD is a devout Roman Catholic and has a difference of opinion which is his right but he can not enforce his beliefs on others.

And statistics may show many more white women have abortions rather than Black women which flies in the face of abortion created for the purpose of Black extinction but either way its their choice and right to do so. Its a liberty as me a libertarian will respect even if I feel personally and morally different about it and no constitutional or Federal support either for or against should be written to restrict that liberty.

STIFFBBC: For those who are black and as rigidly Democratic as @subhub174014 is. I also want to share with you the fact that blacks historically were almost, if not completely, Republicans. As proof look at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_Republicans, or http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/12/the-forgotten-history-of-black-republicans.html as an example.

To any other objective readers of what I wrote, I'll let you weigh my arguments and I'll allow you to reach your logical conclusions on your own as America is your nation (if you are American) and you are the ones to decide which direction you decide to go. I'm out for now..

BBB76: My skin shade happens to be black and I was born and raised in America and I have always been rigidly independent not voting strictly Dem or Repub and I could've seen myself voting for Trump if he wasn't such a moron on Social and Economic issues hence I responded because the logic you implied you relayed was flawed. It makes no difference what Blacks have been historically as to quote again "what have you done for me lately" and historically my friend may have had snakes his yard (Dems) but now they are over in my other neighbor's yard (Repubs) so why should I remain loyal to that Friend if he is not trying to root them out and only embracing them (i.e. sic Trump and Repubs before him).

LBJ courageously in the prospect of having his own family, friends, and political party turn their backs on him which they did after receiving alot of pressure from Blacks, other patriotic White Americans who wanted to see equality for all and with some good visits by Dr. Martin Luther King Junior made the Demo party flip so in the last 40years yeah Black people have a right to be supportive of what the Dem's did and continue to do in fighting for liberties, social, and economic equality. Here is another film you need to watch which was very well done, taught me things I had no knowledge about and watched at least three times when it aired on HBO:

Hence I've been aligned to the libertarian party for over 12years now because it espouses the best from the Repubs with out going hard/'Alt' right and from the Dem's without going far 'liberal' left.

Americans enjoy the 1st amendment right to speak out against their elected officials and it has nothing to do with ******* stirring especially when that elected official whom they are speaking out against has done much to stir up ******* on their own along with the members who they surround themselves with.

Above is my logical conclusions weighed on the scale of what you wrote which hopefully balances things without pushing the pendulum too far in either direction for/against but laying the facts from a person with literally 'skin in the game here'.

We are all brothers and sisters in the human family and citizens of the world which we share and its good to see you have an interest in your American brothers/sisters/fellow citizens well-being and welfare. We especially appreciate our neighboring nation citizens looking over and saying hey neighbor, what are you going to do about those snakes in your yard that your once friend hopped over the fence into my yard here because those things were biting at him. Oh and I don't want that DNC press sectreary's position if you and they want to offer it to me but I can refute, destroy the Repub propaganda disguised as platform positions any day.

And just because we discuss politics here on the 'off-subject' area of a sex-site that not everyone uses to hook-up on doesn't mean we can't express our opinions we have the right to in a civil manner so long as we are not demeaning and referring to one another as inferior because of our skin shade. ;):balanced:

~BBB76

Your arguments are thoughtful and I am humbled to attract the attention of one of the moderators of this site for my posts. Your response was equally voluminous so I will attempt to address all your points in my rebuttal to your arguments.

My argument is to show how Republicans, though not perfect with all their flaws that they have (as do we all), but the Democrats tend to have more negatives for Blacks from my perspective looking historically being an outsider looking at your nation as a concerned Black male.

You appear to be proving my point with my comment about the Dred Scott decision as you stated, "The Democratic party was mostly a party of White Southerns who held the POV about Black American's being 1/5 of a man which was also incorporated into the US Constitution and served their purpose to keep Black American's without freedom, subjected to white rule and slavery on farms for free labor to enrich them and their progeny for centuries to come."

I do not consider all historic white Republicans to be perfect and consider all white Democrats to be evil. There are exceptions like Ralph Nader, while he was a Democrat, he did amazing things to fight against and reform the auto industry from manufacturing rolling death traps several decades ago, and though he did not live through his presidency I feel JFK would have many great things to improve America but from what I understand his only fault was that he made too many enemies of THEM. In the same fashion Lincoln was killed, president Garfield was killed, how I suspect McKinley was killed, and absolutely how THEY wanted Andrew Jackson dead, as Woodward and Bernstein were told by Deep Throat (aka, the late W. Mark Felt), follow the money, but I digress.

Historically before the big change in the ideals within the Democratic party where they became allies with Blacks in America, I do recognize the fact that at the outset the Constitution did make America a racist institution from it's inception. However, as my second point stated Republicans voted in full agreement to abolish slavery while the Democrats were not. Even though it could not be the catalyst to form the Civil Rights movement in those earlier years, it got the ball rolling. There were those who objected to slavery in those years like the Quakers, those who helped free Blacks through the Underground Railroad and to have a "better" life in Canada among other places.

Technologically speaking at the time, the cotton gin (at least in the deep south), was an invention that kept Blacks on the plantation picking cotton and ruined the Republicans attempt at ending slavery. Before Whitney’s gin entered into widespread use, the United States produced roughly 750,000 bales of cotton, in 1830. By 1850 that amount had exploded to 2.85 million bales. This production was concentrated almost exclusively in the South, because of the weather conditions needed for the plant to grow. Faster processing of cotton with the gin meant it was profitable for landowners to establish previously-unthinkably large cotton plantations across the south. But harvesting cotton remained a very labor-intensive undertaking. Thus, bigger cotton farms meant the need for more slaves. The slave population in the United States increased nearly five-fold in the first half of the 19th Century, and by 1860, the South provided about two-thirds of the world’s cotton supply. Southern wealth had become reliant on this one crop and thus was completely dependent on slave-labor.
(http://www.civilwar.org/resources/civil-war-history-how-the.html#)

With the video clip that you shared, various things might hinder a few individuals from their right to vote such as people moving to a new location and not solidifying their ability to vote in their new location or sick in hospital perhaps which would be unfortunate statistical outliers. The way of course to correct it is to vote en masse as Roland Martin said. Even if the 100 year old Black woman was refused her right to vote, which of course is a travesty of justice, it would be corrected if dozens (preferably hundreds or thousands) were influenced to vote for her party X to counter any possible gerrymandering. But I disagree with him how the RNC has little traction with Blacks in America. I shared this link on other threads here, but besides Dr. Ben Carson, who threw his full support behind President Elect Donald J. Trump, have you ever heard of Dr. Darrell Scott?

The second video clip that you shared about the 13th Amendment being twisted to incarcerate innocent Black men is deplorable and outrageous. Our prisons up here in Canada are also overloaded with a sizeable Black population. As proven with these following articles.
(http://torontoist.com/2016/04/african-canadian-prison-population/,
http://www.winnipegsun.com/2013/03/11/69-increase-in-black-population-in-federal-prisons (to name a few...)) Modern solutions to rectify the present population damaged from potentially wasting years behind bars is difficult short of a miraculous conversions behind bars and education which resulted in individuals like Malcolm X (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_X) to be paroled, or even Isaiah Reed to be freed from prison despite being a ******* addicted pimp (http://www.isaiahreed.com). To limit or better yet reverse this trend, I feel education, conscripting those who can properly defend the innocent where possible, and as my late ******* would probably say, "...unless they are working or taking after school classes, why are they out late at night?" Black ******* should recognize this double standard, and though it not be a perfect solution, they should not be a target and avoid such conflicts and get home and focus on school, being an athlete, a trade, a profession, or some "constructive" hobby. It might not be the glitzy solution that everyone might not espouse these days, but with some education, the Bible, and trying not being a target, I am safe and I possess a squeaky clean ( as in a non-existent ) criminal record. I know that will be a turn-off to some couples and women looking for a thug, but that is not me and in the long run obviously that would be to my betterment. Plus I don't have a baby-mama with any ******* that don't know me. If I ever have any ******* I'd want to be in their lives and warn them of this fallen world they live in and equip them with the necessary skills so that they can successfully proceed in this life.

During Trump's campaign, it does not surprise me in the least that there is an hillbilly "alt-right" movement that would champion his cause. First because of the fact that they hated Obama (and yes we have haters of Obama up here too (not just because of the content of his character (big surprise) but because he was Black in a variety of all white communities up here that rhyme with the names of Innisfil, Ontario or Collingwood, Ontario but that too is another story)). Second, in what appeared to be a close race for the election for the President, Trump needed all the support he needed to push him over the top. And his perceived base was the heavily overtaxed disenfranchised white male that lost their jobs to Mexico, India, China, Eastern Europe, etc.. And the last thing he needed to do is to crucify his campaign and lack that support. I pray that Trump will do the right decisions after he gets sworn in and that my assessment and Dr. Darrell Scott are right about Trump not being racist as his Democratic predecessors were.

How did Trump take such huuge (no typo) calculated risk by appearing as a Anglo-Saxon white male chauvinist pig towards women, Blacks and Latinos, yet he did so well with those groups in the polls? In retrospect, I think it wasn't much of a risk at all. In aggregate, I feel sad that Blacks are not a united group. A simple example to prove this is to observe how the Bloods and the Crypts street gangs ******* one another and not recognize each other as brothers and stop the stupid violence. Likewise Latinos are the same way with the criminal violence in Mexico with at least 7 cartels (at it's peak in 2014). And I suspect law-abiding Latinos in America are embarassed by the criminal element in America where they might be among the first set of people to help President-Elect Donald J. Trump to toss those chimbas off his "Big Wall" once it's constructed back into Mexico.
(http://www.businessinsider.com/mexicos-7-most-notorious-*******-cartels-2014-10)

And women can be sadists and vicious among themselves and love to tear each other down (not to titilate anyone in the lesbian sense either), simply go to google and there are dozens of books created for women, dear abby-type articles or blogs as coping mechanisms for women when they have to work with other women at school or in their jobs and contend with such behaviour. I know of several women who were crushed not having the first female president as do you. But I think Hillary took them for granted thinking that they would support her just because they are both female. Several women would refuse to be bullied and march in goose step behind Hillary. Recall Myriam Witcher who once was embarassingly vocal during Trump's campaign? She is both a Latina and female and she claimed to speak for thousands ,if not millions, of others. Not to mention thousands of women that supported Trump also.
(
),
(http://womenvotetrump.com)

Getting back to the Black experience, we can even examine Jesse Owens. And don't get me wrong, the person who I am about to cite was a mass killer and a despot much like Castro was and to the highest levels, but even he had more respect for Jesse Owens than Roosevelt did, the Democratic president at that time. The one who I cite is Adolf Hitler!

A ridiculous statement requires ridiculous proof. Just as you have the golden skill to fact check everything, my world was once recently rocked when I learned that. Here is a segment from Jesse Owen's wikipedia article that anyone can look up:

"...Owens, who joined the Republican Party after returning from Europe, was paid to campaign for African American votes for the Republican presidential nominee Alf Landon in the 1936 presidential election.[33][34] Speaking at a Republican rally held in Baltimore on October 9, 1936, Owens said "Some people say Hitler snubbed me. But I tell you, Hitler did not snub me. I am not knocking the President. Remember, I am not a politician, but remember that the President did not send me a message of congratulations because, people said, he was too busy."[35] Later, on October 15, 1936 Owens repeated this allegation when he addressed an audience of African Americans at a Republican rally in Kansas City remarking that "Hitler didn't snub me – it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram."[36][37]"
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Owens),
(https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistori..._true_that_hitler_was_friendly_towards_jesse/),
(http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/571),
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8BG49EeNjI), or
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUUwcPjbuTY)

So even Hitler had more respect for a Black man, than FDR, Democratic president, did who would not even send him a telegram to congratulate his victory abroad for America??? How twisted was that??? The Germans even named a street in Jesse Owen's honor too should you see my fourth evidence on the fact shown above which is much more than what FDR did for his own citizen in America. That would be enough to make Jesse Owens a Republican, and he was should you look at my aforestated evidence. And with him undoubtedly forgotten masses of Black men and women as well. Sadly there was nothing on factcheck.org to prove what I said about Jesse Owens, but BBB76 as an exercise so you can see the results directly and prove what I said true feel free to follow up with a query of Jesse Owens versus Hitler and see the results as I am fairly confident what I said is correct. And if I am wrong please say so and correct my error of that aspect of history. And show me any tiny acknowledgement FDR, a Democrat, did towards a citizen who won gold abroad against the German juggernaut at that time?

I'm afraid we have to respect each other's differences when it comes to Planned Parenthood which you should look into for if Planned Parenthood had their way they'd ******* us both when we were fetuses too just for becoming Black men. Women should not be ****** into doing what she should not want to do, but my personal beliefs scream at me that one should err on the side of life not on what a woman may want which would result in the death of new life. My sole counter to your viewpoint is if I had a time machine and I went back in time to when your mom was pregnant, would you or anyone else really want me to convince her to abort you and to suggest to her that it's within her human rights to exercise whether or not to be a parent??? I'd think not, unless you are suicidal? Therefore one should extend those same rights to the unborn to be born. Some famously turned out okay like Jesse Jackson, Eartha Kitt (aka, Catwoman from Adam West's "Batman"), James Robison (tele-evangelist) and by the way they came into the world from after *******.
(http://www.rebeccakiessling.com/oth.../famous-people-who-were-conceived-in-*******/)

I missed the movie of LBJ portrayed by Bryan Cranston, from Breaking Bad, but I'll intend to watch it on your recommendation when I get the opportunity to do so. In the meantime, I find it ironic that you would consider LBJ, again a Democrat, a friend to Blacks as he was a racist. But for whatever kind of bait or bribe LBJ may have historically offered to earn the votes of Blacks or even the warped adoration of Blacks, it isn't my business if you like being bitten by those kinds of venomous reptiles. But it does seem twisted from my perspective north of the US border.
(http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/lyndon-johnson-civil-rights-racism),
(http://www.snopes.com/lbj-voting-democratic/)

So to sum up, Democrats might not be completely evil, but a lot of them seem to have an interest in the destruction of Blacks. On the other hand, historically Republicans seemed to have the interests of Blacks at heart. Moreover, Blacks have joined up with the Republicans in the past as Ida B. Wells and Jesse Owens and several others to the present like Dr. Ben Carson, and Dr. Darrell Scott and many others too. Even Hitler gave the appropriate congratulations to Jesse Owens when FDR (a Democrat) did not (until BBB76 or anyone else proves to me otherwise). So it shows the fact that LBJ, FDR, and several other "old style" Democrats before their switch might have been more racist than Hitler??? But America is your country and it's your decision. I can only advise, should you desire it, where you should place your trust behind. But in my humble opinion as a concerned Black male north of your border it is apparent who that side should be after reading this post. Peace and I'm out...

Last edited:
....Civilized man, as we know it, have been on this earth a little more than 10,000 years and earth has existed over 4.5 billion years, but in the past 60 years men have polluted & accelerated the deterioration of earth's environment more than all the other years civilized man has been around. We're dumping phosphorus & nitrogen into our fresh water streams, deteriorating the integrity of the biosphere with our air polutions which has caused the extinction of life species to accelerate over 100X faster, creating waste (nuclear) dumps that will be "active" for the next 1,000 years or longer, yet we bury that crap near our fresh water supplies. The population growth has played a big part in the pollution, but a lot of what is happening with our environment is man-made destruction of our habitat over "greed". This is NOT like crapping your pants and being able to simply go shower and change your pants. Or if your state of Pennsylvania suddenly became uninhabitable that you could simply pick up your things and move to another state. We're talking about the ENVIRONMENT, Alanm ... when the environment sours, there is NO WHERE YOU CAN GO ... its OVER, understand?
.....Have you ever heard of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch? You might be wise to learn about it ... the garbage stretches a third of the length of the Pacific Ocean and is expected to grow by 5X it's size over the next few decades. Go look it up, but here is some info on it ...
pic_polution4.jpg pic_polution2.jpg pic_polution3.jpg Found in ONE DEAD BIRD ...

Last edited:
Back