Trump wins

This happened Over ONE rain storm that swelled the stream and brought man-made pollutions into a state park fishing stream ...
pic_polution.jpg

I want you to READ what you just POSTED, Alanm ... are you serious? JOBS over the ENVIRONMENT? Your "priorities" are most certainly screwed up, Alanm.

Not really.....unless your fine with people being homeless, but at least they will be able to live in a clean environment right.

The Environment is fine, its less pollutted than its every been.....there is always going to be pollution with human beings living and working on this planet.

People have to work and live and not every job on the planet is a green pollution free job.

The US is not the country you should be worrying about, how about China? They put out more pollution than we ever will.

I want you to READ what you just POSTED, Alanm ... are you serious? JOBS over the ENVIRONMENT? Your "priorities" are most certainly screwed up, Alanm.

Industrial air pollution causing cancer is Chinas leading cause of Death, i will stick with the pollution we have here, it may not be perfect but it WAY better China

....Civilized man, as we know it, have been on this earth a little more than 10,000 years and earth has existed over 4.5 billion years, but in the past 60 years men have polluted & accelerated the deterioration of earth's environment more than all the other years civilized man has been around. We're dumping phosphorus & nitrogen into our fresh water streams, deteriorating the integrity of the biosphere with our air polutions which has caused the extinction of life species to accelerate over 100X faster, creating waste (nuclear) dumps that will be "active" for the next 1,000 years or longer, yet we bury that crap near our fresh water supplies. The population growth has played a big part in the pollution, but a lot of what is happening with our environment is man-made destruction of our habitat over "greed".
.....Have you ever heard of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch? You might be wise to learn about it ... the garbage stretches a third of the length of the Pacific Ocean and is expected to grow by 5X it's size over the next few decades. Go look it up, but here is some info on it ...
View attachment 1056760 View attachment 1056762 View attachment 1056764 Found in ONE DEAD BIRD ...

I have a solution to all of that.....no more fossil fuels, no more modern living, go back to 17th century living, and population control. Only one baby per couple.

even China is starting to work on pollution... and with your theory... in a few years they will be ahead of us on that too!
.....Alanm's position is that there are other countries that are doing worse towards the environment than the US, therefore, it shouldn't be a priority here ... wow, what logic some conservatives have. I think Alanm gets the seriousness of the situation but like most conservatives, live in that denial, what-have-you-done-for-me-lately fantasy world.
....What he refuses to admit, however, is that our natural resources and our environment are limited and are decaying more rapidly HERE in the US than ever before ... as I stated, there's been more depreciation of our environmental resources in the past 60 years than all the other years of mankind added together. There is no "taking out the trash" as far as environmental waste is concerned. We have NO WHERE to go once the dumps and landfills are filled up & soured our clean water & air. And recycling ... you have to define that word for conservatives, first. There's one thing that is for certain, however, when man refuses to FIX the problem, mom nature steps in and cleanses the planet ... its own way, and man won't survive its wrath. He's worried about his job, his situation ... as usual, with conservatives, the needs of the few far outweigh the needs of the many. Wait until they have to pay $10 a gallon for fresh water, when water is triple the cost of gasoline, and fresh ocean fish is 5X more expensive to buy, and maybe they'll begin to get the message. No, they won't, they'll just bitch about the income they make not being enough to pay for those things and their cycle of illogic "logic" will continue. "Where's our tax cuts? Where's our guns?"

Last edited:
Mac,

With out work
people starve or lose their homes.
You need to rethink the way you want to convince people on this issue, you just sent an indirect message to many readers that you could give two shits about their life or wellbeing.

I am pro-green because i hate waste and I am a Nationalist(caring about the country includes the environment).

I prefer to teach or convert people by taking them hunting, showing them how much fun camping is, introducing people to out doors sports in general, teaching them about GMO and how it fucks you up, teaching them how to grow there own food(less food shipped around/more local), and why mercury in the water lowers the I.Q. of growing children. Much much more too.

These are all things that effect them directly and their way of life so they will make more informed and weighted decisions on such things.

Changing people habits(whole way of living) threw education and self interest.
Top down or ****** will not last when you live in a Republic, since they will just vote you out.

Converting with real data.

Example:
Conservation, environmentalism merge
  • Jun 2, 2016
Today, the distinction between conservation and environmentalism is blessedly blurring. This isn't to say the two sides are going to blend into one. There still are differences in attitudes, and differences in where we want to put our time, money and passion. But common ground is emerging.

Two issues now before us demonstrate this phenomenon. One has hunters inviting birders, landowners and environmental groups to take part in writing a statewide deer management plan, while the other has environmentalists asking hunters and anglers to protect the Boundary Waters Canoe Area from possible pollution from four planned mines.

Note:
Some one took the time years ago to start bring these two groups together, they realized they were fighting for the same thing, for slightly different reasons.

Economics:

The same thing can be done with U.S. manufacturing and environmentalists.
Example would be Unions and even tech workers that do not want more H1B visa or low skilled worker immigrants to under cut there wages. Environmentalists want to conserve, and mass immigration(uncontrolled) destroys more of our natural resources.
Well then blocking immigration and keeping it at a low rate of say 300,000 or less a year will do both things, protect jobs and the environment. Wages and to control population growth.

Any easy tactic for the left to convert even hard core Republicans to there cause on this issue would be to tie it to immigration.
You will peal off enough support, to ******* Republican law makers to come to the table or lose at the state level come next election.

Last edited:
With out work
people starve or lose their homes.
You need to rethink the way you want to convince people on this issue, you just sent an indirect message to many readers that you could give two shits about their life or wellbeing.
Time to pull your head out of the ground again, Alanm ... look up coal ash spills in NC; Duke Power has already had several coal ash spills in NC just this year. Ruined ground water, polluted our rivers and springs, killed millions of fish. And OUR current governor (who just so happen to be a Republican and x-employee of Duke Power) let them off with a hand slap violation charge. In the meantime, hundreds of homes in eastern NC are now having to bring their drinking, cooking, and bathing water in on trucks thanks to the poisoned ground water. So that comment you make about 'it being cleaner than ever' I say BS.
I think you need to go back to the first part of Alanm's and my conversation about fossil fuels, and get on the same page with us before you start cutting and pasting irrelevant topics to the conversation, itis. Thanks! ;)

.....Alanm's position is that there are other countries that are doing worse towards the environment than the US, therefore, it shouldn't be a priority here ... wow, what logic some conservatives have. I think Alanm gets the seriousness of the situation but like most conservatives, live in that denial, what-have-you-done-for-me-lately fantasy world.
....What he refuses to admit, however, is that our natural resources and our environment are limited and are decaying more rapidly HERE in the US than ever before ... as I stated, there's been more depreciation of our environmental resources in the past 60 years than all the other years of mankind added together. There is no "taking out the trash" as far as environmental waste is concerned. We have NO WHERE to go once the dumps and landfills are filled up & soured our clean water & air. And recycling ... you have to define that word for conservatives, first. There's one thing that is for certain, however, when man refuses to FIX the problem, mom nature steps in and cleanses the planet ... its own way, and man won't survive its wrath. He's worried about his job, his situation ... as usual, with conservatives, the needs of the few far outweigh the needs of the many. Wait until they have to pay $10 a gallon for fresh water, when water is triple the cost of gasoline, and fresh ocean fish is 5X more expensive to buy, and maybe they'll begin to get the message. No, they won't, they'll just bitch about the income they make not being enough to pay for those things and their cycle of illogic "logic" will continue. "Where's our tax cuts? Where's our guns?"

And your position is that the environment is a total fucking mess and we need to shut down all fossil fuel industry, next you will be saying we shouldnt drive cars either.

Its not a mess...there are problems yes but the planet is not fucking dyimg and global warming is not killing the earth. you guys on the left are easy to dupe.

Where did you READ THAT, Alanm? What FACTS is that based upon? Any sources to that?

Tell me where you have facts saying the environment is worse than it was 50 years ago.....BS.

I can tell you that just in my area alone its 10 times better than it was 50 years ago.

I Travel all around the country and been to almosy every state and i dont see the death and destruction you talk about.

I never said there wasnt any enviromental issues that need dealt with....there are but you guys on the left think its Armageddon out there.

you being a numbers man can look at that anyway you want... facts are look at his record for job creation... without the help of congress it still beats most republicans!.... there is a problem with more people coming into the workforce than there are jobs being created.... and that IS AN ISSUE... the right would not give him the infrastructure that he asked for in his 2nd year in office... said no money... but now Trump is talking about it... lets see what they say!
Infrastructure jobs now are a mistake. I don't care who is doing it. It will create some jobs but it will increase a national debt that is getting farther and farther out of control. The emphasis should be on small business, that has always been where most new jobs are created. Since Obama took office his administration has generated over 230,000 pages of regulations more than any President. The reglations have effectively smothered small business creation.

Time to pull your head out of the ground again, Alanm ... look up coal ash spills in NC; Duke Power has already had several coal ash spills in NC just this year. Ruined ground water, polluted our rivers and springs, killed millions of fish. And OUR current governor (who just so happen to be a Republican and x-employee of Duke Power) let them off with a hand slap violation charge. In the meantime, hundreds of homes in eastern NC are now having to bring their drinking, cooking, and bathing water in on trucks thanks to the poisoned ground water. So that comment you make about 'it being cleaner than ever' I say BS.
Then there is the ash spill in Colton Montana that appears to have been caused by the EPA's ineptness

Infrastructure jobs now are a mistake. I don't care who is doing it. It will create some jobs but it will increase a national debt that is getting farther and farther out of control

it has been done by others twice before and got us out of a slump.... congress would not do it for Obama.... but now looks like they will for Trump!

it does create jobs for people and puts people back to work and paying taxes.... yes it is a slow process... but has worked in the past and no reason it couldn't again!

well have a customer to take care of.... been nice... maybe later!

...I certainly agree to that, but, fossil fuels have had their days in the sun ... for over a century. Its had a lot of negative effects on our environment and natural resources, still we stayed with it. Its time to move on ... we adjusted to unleaded ... then to cleaner burning engines ... if we'd have put even 1/1,000th of the effort into other forms of energy, we'd be way ahead of the game and the fossil fuel energy would have a minimal affect on us in the US.
....We're still in the fossil fuel industry because of the billionaires and their puppet politicians that have kept us there. You can agree or not agree ... my amount of "give a *******" would be so tiny, it'd be unmeasurable. I care as much about our environment as you do about your frik'n guns, I'm sure ... just reading your BS about it, however, amazes me how brainwashed and uncaring you are about our environment. We religiously "recycle" around my house and use cleaning materials that don't polute. Maybe you don't mind living in someone else's *******, but many of us do mind.
The reality is fossil fuel aren't going away til they are gone. Low fuel prices have nearly killed the electric and hybrid for now. Nuclear isn't very clean when the mining and production of the fuel is taken into account. One fuel we have a huge supply of is coal, however as it is used today it is nor very environmentally friendly. I had lunch so time ago with a person that is a boiler engineer. He make his living making steam. He felt that there was a need to completely rethink the way coal was used. He said instead of venting the CO2 into the atmosphere it could be used to grow plant life, specifically plant life that that could be processed into fuel. A lot of what he talked about I didn't understand fully but he seemed to make some good points

it has been done by others twice before and got us out of a slump.... congress would not do it for Obama.... but now looks like they will for Trump!
All it did was supply a temporary solution, we needs jobs that grow the economy and generate tax revenue that will allow the national debt to be paid down. None of Obama's, Trump's or any predecessors plans did anything to reduce the national debt.

look why the fuck do you think black folks should pay taxes for folks to ******* us? every one of these cops are usally the bottom of the barrel scum with crappy work records. the biggest terrorist in America are redneck white men
I have some good friends that definitely qualify as redneck's. Law enforcement has problems that need fixing. The police have to do a better job of policing themselves. People in law enforcement are no different than any other worker group. There are good dedicated people all the down to people that have no business in law enforcement. Unfortunately they all have guns and badges.

Back