TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

sure.....but it just slipped your mind when bush let it happen......and the first time in history america was attacked.......but we are not going there is that it

NO - wasn’t what was being discussed and is deflection - or alternatively known as WHATABOUTISM - or - standard Dem escape plan.

Zwing o Zwing - glad I amuse ya so

Simple minds are easy to ya know

Your laughing faces are such fun

Kinda light up the thread like the sun 😆

Why Trump will continue pleading the 5th in on-going testimonies under oath ...

New court filings show that former President Donald Trump contradicting his own sworn affidavit from 2017.

On Tuesday, New York Attorney General Letitia James' office wrote a letter to a federal judge attacking a deposition transcript involving Trump from 2021. The filing shows that Trump testified that he remained the "inactive" president of the Trump Organization while he was in the White House, despite an earlier sworn statement that he would relinquish all of his positions at the company.

As part of the since-settled lawsuit from 2021, Trump was questioned about whether there was a period of time when he did not serve as the president of the Trump Organization. In response, Trump said, "Well, I wasn't active during the time I was at 1600. I would say that I was an inactive president and now I'm active again."
On Tuesday, James accused Trump and his three eldest children of lying in answers submitted to New York Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron as part of their response to the attorney general's $250 million lawsuit against them. Her office has accused the Trump family and their company of large-scale financial fraud.

In a letter to Engoron, Kevin Wallace, a senior enforcement counsel with James' office, asked for sanction against the Trump family and their counsels for "demonstrably false denials."

On Tuesday, a video of Trump's August deposition with the New York Attorney General's office shows the former president invoking the Fifth Amendment more than once, saying: "Anyone in my position not taking the Fifth Amendment would be a fool—an absolute fool." Trump declined to answer most questions, calling the state investigation "the greatest witch hunt in the history of our country" and accusing James of making "a career out of maliciously attacking me and my business even before she understood or was elected."

MORE TO THIS ARTICLE ... click on link

Last edited:
Whadda ya think RIGHTEOUS impeachment - Mayorkas NEEDS to GO !!!!!!!

Secure border me rosy red arse !!!!!!! 🤨

Back