TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Yeah NBC News is not a judge or a jury - not a credible news source for me - if all that is true it will be presented in court and subject to cross examination - then a jury will decide what’s what - believe I’ll wait for the outcome - still innocent til proven guilty in this country though Dems seem to be trying to change that - you being one.
Its the translation of their mics, body cams and calls done by the police. And interviews with the decision makers.
It falls under FOIA and NBC filed for the report.
You think they're saying their reporters were on the scene.
You're unbelievable but, this really wasn't surprising from the people that not only tried to blame Breonna Taylor for getting shot in her sleep, but a member of the party that is making celebrities out of the m/urdering cops.
Thank goodness every election there are fewer and fewer of you.

Ed's the one who is reporting things to the mod,or "snitching".. Anyone who can't see that is in total denial.
You've been the one reporting Sub all over the site and you fucked up yesterday.
You think it's a mystery, or you're some kind of master mind?
You think you're so well liked? Moderators are people too, and they know how to read.

I have said, if you get fucking QAnon Racist, I'm reporting you, and you should be happy it ends there.
Take it how you want. This is supposed to be a site dedicated and celebrating bringing black men and white women together, so check your racism at the door, or stay off the political forums.

It's called regulating Snitchy. YOU report on Sub because you don't like his posts and they hurt your little Con feelings. Four insults to you, and all four removed by moderators. Yet insults to other Cons stand. It's doesn't take Columbo to figure out you went crying about your wee feelings to Mods.
Sci Fi Reaction GIF by Arrow Video

Lol, Mrs. butterlurp Molehill ... first, we're talking about you yesterday, not a footnote from 1965. Hell, you were a "young, dumb and had a full bum" RepTard back then and most of us weren't even around yet. Now, make a point with some substance or shaddap already. Dope. :devilish:

Yup Queen of Dem Gibberish for sure - you are completely incapable of making sense or taking a point.

your man had 2 other short runs for pres......but was laughed at so bad he dropped it....one for about 4 sys.....another for a couple of weeks​

The day Trump ran for president (and what people

Jun 15, 2019 · "Donald Trump is actually running for president," our North America reporter Anthony Zurcher wrote. " Few people expected it to happen - he's gone through the motions many times before -...

Yeah wasn’t talking about Trump - but Dems are completely incapable of discussing what a scumbucket liar Biden is without using WHATABOUTISM regarding Trump apparently.

Biden’s lies are no match for Trump’s record - The Washington …

The answer is simple: Mr. Biden’s lies are no match for President Trump’s record. • Kelly Sadler is the communications director of America First, the official super PAC for President Donald ...

Whatcha think your media would say ????!!
They created the image of Trump being a liar and protect the bumbling incompetent moron that is running the country now right into the ground.

Yup Queen of Dem Gibberish for sure - you are completely incapable of making sense or taking a point.
Lol, oh buttdlurp ... we know that dementia has relieved your memory of my posts, so have TardnConfused's Mommy help with a quick search of my info, fact and data posts again. It is sure to be eye opening fun for you. Demented and Dopey. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Reading Posts Again.gif
    buttdlurp Reading Posts Again.gif
    569.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Whatcha think your media would say ????!!
They created the image of Trump being a liar and protect the bumbling incompetent moron that is running the country now right into the ground.
Lmao ... Now, this puts you at 289 "Incorrect and Asinine Statements in a Row" ... and you are picking up speed! Knowing you can't read, at this same mid-point in TrumpTard's presidency, exactly 87% of the Country thought he was "Dishonest and Not Trustworthy". And today a whopping 31% think the RepTard Party is completely Honest and Trustworthy. Nice trend Mrs. buttsyrup ... lol.

Now, while literary no one cares about your incessant pissing and moaning ... the dumpster guys don't appreciate your potty puddles. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Sharing Puddles.gif
    buttdlurp Sharing Puddles.gif
    267.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Ed's the one who is reporting things to the mod,or "snitching".. Anyone who can't see that is in total denial.
Lol ... Well, TardnConfused is definitely struggling with some unique delusions ... he is sure this Babe is always staring at him. Smh ... :devilish:

Attachments

• TardnConfused a Ladies Man.jpg
    TardnConfused a Ladies Man.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 3
Lmao ... Now, this puts you at 289 "Incorrect and Asinine Statements in a Row" ... and you are picking up speed! Knowing you can't read, know that at this same mid-point in TrumpTard's presidency, exactly 87% of the Country thought he was "Dishonest and Not Trustworthy". And today a whopping 31% think the RepTard Party is completely Honest and Trustworthy. Nice trend Mrs. buttsyrup ... lol.

Now, while literary no one cares about your incessant pissing and moaning ... the dumpster guys don't appreciate your potty puddles. Dope. :devilish:

No one - gotta what whatcha say - betcha there’s peeps that do 😉

Course I believe that also includes you

Ya seemed ta miss me when I was gone fer a few

Sorry I wasn’t here to respond to yer Dem spew 😁

Lol ... Well, TardnConfused is definitely struggling with some unique delusions ... he is sure this Babe is always staring at him. Smh ... :devilish:
Well, Ed's a no good sob, he's proven it time and time again... He thinks that he's brilliantly diabolical by reporting people like sub... Then he joins in and points the finger at others, when it's clear he's behind it... Nice try, Ed, but I see through your bs, junior.

Hey ya see the Texas DPS just caught a twenty nine year old Iranian on the Terror Watch List already inside the country. Over 300,000 gotaways - hmmmmmmmmm wonder how many terrorists are included in that number - this guy was a gotaway - Biden is doing a REALLY good job protecting the good ole USA with his idiotic border policy isn’t he Dems??????!!

Well, Ontardio ... let's take a look at your best post. "Hey, don't say dat stuff ... Imma only live 4 hours from you ... and we know thingies too.". Now our single syllable mouth-breather, you have embarrassed yourself enough today. You can come back tomorrow for some more whack-a-cuck. Dop

Go back to your frozen pot pie CuckCanuck, you don't want any of this smoke.
Your insults are as lame as your politics.
Shaking Winter Solstice GIF by funk
Only thing you smoke is CJs pole simp

Last edited:
Debacle Joe Debacle Joe

It’s clear your brain works mighty slow

Ya leave classified docs wherever ya go

While condemning Trump for being IRRESPONSIBLE seems you did mo 😆

Yeah wasn’t talking about Trump - but Dems are completely incapable of discussing what a scumbucket liar Biden is without using WHATABOUTISM regarding Trump apparently.
funny how that works......your man does it all....and more......but all over looked or doesn't matter....but yet if a dem does just a fraction of what your man did.....it is a serious issue........why is that?

Hey ya see the Texas DPS just caught a twenty nine year old Iranian on the Terror Watch List already inside the country. Over 300,000 gotaways - hmmmmmmmmm wonder how many terrorists are included in that number - this guy was a gotaway - Biden is doing a REALLY good job protecting the good ole USA with his idiotic border policy isn’t he Dems??????!!
you mean like Bush did.....when he let them train as pilots?

Back