TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

ehxrg991ggfa1.jpg

And their proof? Oh, that's right, there is NONE..... Plenty of proof to expose Ed.
Dimwit, you don't need proof. Get racist, and I report. Bottom line.
Well not really, you have to go way out there, and it's happened three times in two years.
Anyone seen TwoBifour?
It's the one thing that should be intolerable on an interracial site. Shove your Freedom of Speech up your pale biscuit.

Now you, it's all together different.
If you get embarrassed, like when you're called out for living in a trailer in a mud county, or being broke ass uneducated delivery driver, or having amorous feelings toward mules, or being called out for just the incorrect assessments on federalism, federalist papers, the Constitution, or the state of Missouri, well, you blow a gasket. You do your passive aggressive old lady thing by not talking directly to the person (notice how you've done since being called out for snitching yesterday), or, you run to the moderators - even when you were suspended (yep, I know about that too). How many times have you been told by them to basically stop crying, it's a political forum?

So keep up your charade, you gave us the proof yesterday.
tiere bis unters dach fight GIF by SWR Kindernetz

You've been the one reporting Sub all over the site and you fucked up yesterday.
You think it's a mystery, or you're some kind of master mind?
You think you're so well liked? Moderators are people too, and they know how to read.

I have said, if you get fucking QAnon Racist, I'm reporting you, and you should be happy it ends there.
Take it how you want. This is supposed to be a site dedicated and celebrating bringing black men and white women together, so check your racism at the door, or stay off the political forums.

It's called regulating Snitchy. YOU report on Sub because you don't like his posts and they hurt your little Con feelings. Four insults to you, and all four removed by moderators. Yet insults to other Cons stand. It's doesn't take Columbo to figure out you went crying about your wee feelings to Mods.
Sci Fi Reaction GIF by Arrow Video
What do you mean should be happy it ends there?

Its the translation of their mics, body cams and calls done by the police. And interviews with the decision makers.
It falls under FOIA and NBC filed for the report.
You think they're saying their reporters were on the scene.
You're unbelievable but, this really wasn't surprising from the people that not only tried to blame Breonna Taylor for getting shot in her *******, but a member of the party that is making celebrities out of the m/urdering cops.
Thank goodness every election there are fewer and fewer of you.
Actually demographics are likely to shift in Republican favor because of outreach to Hispanic and Muslim demographics, both very religious and conservative groups of people. Once Republicans finish courting those two demographics, kinda game over. Honestly, as a black man, you should be worried about your influence in the Democratic party because it will diminish if the Hispanic base doesn't keep moving right.

Back