TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

View attachment 5828272 ...... View attachment 5828273 ...... View attachment 5828274

During his deposition in New York on Wednesday, former President Donald Trump pleaded the Fifth more than 440 times, NBC News reported, citing a person with knowledge of the deposition. Trump's lawyer Ron Fischetti told NBC News the only question Trump answered was one asking what his name is. A spokesperson for the New York attorney general's office confirmed to NBC News that Trump invoked his Fifth Amendment right but did not elaborate on how many times he did so.

The deposition took place at the office of Attorney General Letitia James of New York. James is investigating whether the Trump Organization violated banking, insurance, and tax laws and whether it engaged in financial fraud. The New York Times also spoke with Fischetti, who told the outlet the deposition, which lasted about four hours with breaks in between, involved Trump saying "same answer" over and over and reiterating that he was taking the Fifth.

Trump famously said in the past that only members of "the mob" would take the Fifth. "You see the mob takes the Fifth," he said in April 2018. "If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

Fischetti did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Insider.

It’s whatcha do when the DA runs on getting ya - proud of him 👍👍

Final tally of lies: Analysts say Trump told 30,000 mistruths – …

According to analysis by the Washington Post, Mr Trump made 30,573 false or misleading claims between his first day in office, on 20 January 2017, and his final day on Wednesday, when Joe …

I would say Joe has a ways to go

Did ya see ole Joe just told the totally debunked railroad story for the 8th time just recently even though everybody KNOWS he’s lying !!!!! Guy is an AMAZING LIAR !!!!!

Shelbyville, KY is just a few hours down the road and you and I could wash our hands of the differences we have.
Free gas, free meal ... no cost to you at all.
Come on, grow some balls & backbone ... I'll take a day off from work JUST for YOU!

Oh good, then you'll post your sources & facts to that, right? As you always do? right? no? No you have NO SOURCES?

What's new I wonder?

Google Joe Biden’s railroad story if ya want your eyes opened. CNN - AP - multiple sources all prove Biden’s totally fulla shite and has told the same lies regarding this impossible lie as stated for the 8th time just recently. He just keep telling the same lies over and over - that you people believe him speaks VOLUMES!!!!!!!

873920902.jpg
Are you threatening Ed?

I’d say “leaving in droves” is completely within the public domain - don’t read Time magazine.

Ole Joe had to give up running for President once as I recall cause he’s such a known plagiarist 😝
How very "Molehill" of you, as you used the exact headline that is shared all over the Internet ... seems you just may be able to earn two Incorrect Statements with one pontification. I'll check with the judges ... Yeahhhhhh, you did it! Way to go buttdlurp! Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp for the Score.gif
    buttdlurp for the Score.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
How very "Molehill" of you, as you used the exact headline that is shared all over the Internet ... seems you just may be able to earn two Incorrect Statements with one pontification. I'll check with the judges ... Yeahhhhhh, you did it! Way to go buttdlurp! Dope. :devilish:

Be NICE if you made any sense o Queen of Dem Gibberish - was it not made CLEAR Biden had to drop out of the 1988 Presidential race because of his PLAGIARISM !!!!!

Ahhh, just forget about Trump's 30,000 Mistruths ... but, did ya see ole Joe just told the totally debunked railroad story for the 8th time just recently even though everybody KNOWS he’s lying !!!!! Guy is an AMAZING LIAR !!!!!
Lol ... in our best buttdlurp belch ... "ya see, yous can't talk about me Trump wiffout bwringing up Biden ... ". Here's our resident RepTard hypocrite and reigning Hyppo Champion of the Year, ole buttdlurp. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Hyppo of Year.gif
    buttdlurp Hyppo of Year.gif
    819.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Be NICE if you made any sense o Queen of Dem Gibberish - was it not made CLEAR Biden had to drop out of the 1988 Presidential race because of his PLAGIARISM !!!!!
Lol, Mrs. butterlurp Molehill ... first, we're talking about you yesterday, not a footnote from 1965. Hell, you were a "young, dumb and a very full bum" RepTard back then and most of us weren't even around yet. Now, make a point with some substance or shaddap already. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp with a Full Bum.gif
    buttdlurp with a Full Bum.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I’d say “leaving in droves” is completely within the public domain - don’t read Time magazine.

Ole Joe had to give up running for President once as I recall cause he’s such a known plagiarist 😝

your man had 2 other short runs for pres......but was laughed at so bad he dropped it....one for about 4 sys.....another for a couple of weeks​

The day Trump ran for president (and what people

Jun 15, 2019 · "Donald Trump is actually running for president," our North America reporter Anthony Zurcher wrote. " Few people expected it to happen - he's gone through the motions many times before -...

Back