Police *******...In a good way😀

About 3/4 weeks ago we get a new police officer at the hospital. Not the best part of town. His name is Dave, and he is tall, dark and handsome After the 1st week of chatting I start the sexual enuendo. How big is your nightstick, which he replies. Its big enough to cause some damage Mrs Cassie.
3rd or 4th week, I am out outside taking a break with a couple other nurses. Dave pulls up and says" I am going to need you to disperse. Gang related activity is illegal." I reply " or else....you gonna cuff me and stuff me Mr Officer" Dave says " No, you look like the type I would have to rough up a little" with a big grin I come back with " dont tease me. This girl might like that" I walk up to his car, lean in and tell him I am off tomorrow, my husband will be working. Maybe he should come by and check my house to make sure its burglar proof. I give him my number and head back to work.
That night we are texting while I am in bed. Hubby is excited for me, and to fuck me after. I give him the address and he says he will see me in the morning.
Morning comes, I put on a black shear see through bra, black lace crotchless panties, thigh high black hose, black heels and cover up with my black silk robe. While waiting, I break out my vibrator. I am so horny waiting, and I want to be soaking wet ready.
Doorbell rings, I check the camera. Its Dave. " Doors open, come one in"I tell him. I hear the door close and here I come walking down the staircase. He just stares. I give him a smirk, hold my finger up to gesture, follow me. He follows me up. In the hallway I let my robe slide off. Get to the bedroom, turn around, lean up against the wall. He walls up and starts to kiss ne. Felt like it lasted for hours. Kissing, hands all over each other. Eventually, I squat down, looking uo at him with a smile. I unzip his pants, put my hand in and pull out this long, thick black dick. Lightly stroking him, still looking up, I tease the head of his dick with my tongue. Then lick up his long shaft. Finally, I take it. Up and down, sloppy, as my hands follow stroking him. Every so often, just lick and tease will jerking it. About 15 min in. He grabs the back of my head and forces it as fat down onto I can. About 2/3rds. Gagging, he unloads. I swallow the first bit. He lets up, I back off, look up, open up so he can see his load in my mouth. And then I swallow. As he is looking down he says,"you're a dirty bitch Cassie" I just smile. He pulls me up, puts me face first against the wall. Licks and kiss my back up to my neck and ears. He pulls my arms back. Then......puts his cuffs on me. He whispers in my ear" this how you want it Cassie. You want it rough, bitch" I reply," Yes, please, please"
He takes me to the bed by my cuffed wrists. Throws me on it face up. Takes his BBC and slaps it on my tits. Then, grabs my hair from the back of my head and says " open your fucking mouth and take it" I do as he says and start licking and sucking it. After a few min his big,fat, black cock is hard again. He pulls me to the end of my bed, by my cuffed wrists. Bent over the bed, he smacks my ass and says " spread'm" I spread my legs. I feel him lean over me, then feel him guide his huge dick into me.
"Ahhhh...my...God....YES" I moan loudly. Laying on top of my back, he is kissing my neck and ears while these long, deep strokes from his cock are fucking me. He keeps it slow for awhile. Then whispers in my ear" you ready Cassie." I reply" yes, please. Fuck me. Fuck me hard"
He stands me at the end of the bed, pushes my face to the bed. One hand he grabs my cuffed wrists, other at my hip. He slides his dick in, pulls me back by the cuffs. And then starts pound me from the backside.Fast and hard, pulling me back by the cuffs, smacking my ass. All you hear from me is" ahhhh....yes....God.....yes...." nonstop with each hard, deep thrust. About 20 min, he pushes me onto the bed, rolls me over puts my legs on his shoulders and fucks me. Pounding away, a few min he pulls out. And cums all over my belly and tits. Another huge load. When done he puts his dick in my mouth again and tells me to clean it off.
He snaps a pic of me with his cell. And says next time, hes gonna treat me like a whore. He leaves. I call my husband, tell him to get home and fuck me. I am covered in Daves cum. He gets home, slides his little dick in. Cant feel it at all. He starts pounding. I keep telling him hes too small, he has a little dick, I cant feel it. He pulls out and unloads.
What a day. I cant wait till the next one!!!!

About 3/4 weeks ago we get a new police officer at the hospital. Not the best part of town. His name is Dave, and he is tall, dark and handsome After the 1st week of chatting I start the sexual enuendo. How big is your nightstick, which he replies. Its big enough to cause some damage Mrs Cassie.
3rd or 4th week, I am out outside taking a break with a couple other nurses. Dave pulls up and says" I am going to need you to disperse. Gang related activity is illegal." I reply " or else....you gonna cuff me and stuff me Mr Officer" Dave says " No, you look like the type I would have to rough up a little" with a big grin I come back with " dont tease me. This girl might like that" I walk up to his car, lean in and tell him I am off tomorrow, my husband will be working. Maybe he should come by and check my house to make sure its burglar proof. I give him my number and head back to work.
That night we are texting while I am in bed. Hubby is excited for me, and to fuck me after. I give him the address and he says he will see me in the morning.
Morning comes, I put on a black shear see through bra, black lace crotchless panties, thigh high black hose, black heels and cover up with my black silk robe. While waiting, I break out my vibrator. I am so horny waiting, and I want to be soaking wet ready.
Doorbell rings, I check the camera. Its Dave. " Doors open, come one in"I tell him. I hear the door close and here I come walking down the staircase. He just stares. I give him a smirk, hold my finger up to gesture, follow me. He follows me up. In the hallway I let my robe slide off. Get to the bedroom, turn around, lean up against the wall. He walls up and starts to kiss ne. Felt like it lasted for hours. Kissing, hands all over each other. Eventually, I squat down, looking uo at him with a smile. I unzip his pants, put my hand in and pull out this long, thick black dick. Lightly stroking him, still looking up, I tease the head of his dick with my tongue. Then lick up his long shaft. Finally, I take it. Up and down, sloppy, as my hands follow stroking him. Every so often, just lick and tease will jerking it. About 15 min in. He grabs the back of my head and forces it as fat down onto I can. About 2/3rds. Gagging, he unloads. I swallow the first bit. He lets up, I back off, look up, open up so he can see his load in my mouth. And then I swallow. As he is looking down he says,"you're a dirty bitch Cassie" I just smile. He pulls me up, puts me face first against the wall. Licks and kiss my back up to my neck and ears. He pulls my arms back. Then......puts his cuffs on me. He whispers in my ear" this how you want it Cassie. You want it rough, bitch" I reply," Yes, please, please"
He takes me to the bed by my cuffed wrists. Throws me on it face up. Takes his BBC and slaps it on my tits. Then, grabs my hair from the back of my head and says " open your fucking mouth and take it" I do as he says and start licking and sucking it. After a few min his big,fat, black cock is hard again. He pulls me to the end of my bed, by my cuffed wrists. Bent over the bed, he smacks my ass and says " spread'm" I spread my legs. I feel him lean over me, then feel him guide his huge dick into me.
"Ahhhh...my...God....YES" I moan loudly. Laying on top of my back, he is kissing my neck and ears while these long, deep strokes from his cock are fucking me. He keeps it slow for awhile. Then whispers in my ear" you ready Cassie." I reply" yes, please. Fuck me. Fuck me hard"
He stands me at the end of the bed, pushes my face to the bed. One hand he grabs my cuffed wrists, other at my hip. He slides his dick in, pulls me back by the cuffs. And then starts pound me from the backside.Fast and hard, pulling me back by the cuffs, smacking my ass. All you hear from me is" ahhhh....yes....God.....yes...." nonstop with each hard, deep thrust. About 20 min, he pushes me onto the bed, rolls me over puts my legs on his shoulders and fucks me. Pounding away, a few min he pulls out. And cums all over my belly and tits. Another huge load. When done he puts his dick in my mouth again and tells me to clean it off.
He snaps a pic of me with his cell. And says next time, hes gonna treat me like a whore. He leaves. I call my husband, tell him to get home and fuck me. I am covered in Daves cum. He gets home, slides his little dick in. Cant feel it at all. He starts pounding. I keep telling him hes too small, he has a little dick, I cant feel it. He pulls out and unloads.
You such a good little fucking slut, you need it hard and rough!!

Love actual handcuffs in the bedroom. True they do tend to bruise but something about them is just so naughty and fun.

Back