My 20 minute gangbang 😪

My 20 minute gangbang 😪

A few years back, hubby and I go on vaca to FL for a couple weeks. We get a place on the beach. 2nd day in, bar down the street we visit for the evening. Food, drinks and me to scope out some "prey" for the 2 weeks. A few drinks in and I am feeling really good. I see these 3 young guys playing pool. I ask the waitress to get me their tab and send a round to them. If they ask, point me out to them. She does just that. And they wave me over to join them. Hubby and I head over. Introductions, Bradly and D ( mixed ), Addison ( white ). They are college guys. I join them in shooting. I tell Bradly come over and show me how to line a shot up. He stands by me, I tell vet closer, show me. Finally, I pull him close, take his arm and wrap it around me and put it on my belly. I am wearing some sandals, short, tight jean shorts and my bikini top. He is alil nervous cause of hubby. A few shots later, both alcohol shots and the pool game. Lol I tell Addison to get over here and help me. Again, nervous with hubby there. I take his arm around me, start at my waist and take his hand up my belly and cup just under my breast. I turn to him " you like that" as my other hand slides up his thigh and over his crotch.

I can tell I am getting alil sloppy *******. I go and sit at the table with hubby, by D. I look at them" oh my, the drinks are kicking in" I say. I lay my head on the table, and find myself taking my hand, rubbing it up D's thigh, under his shorts and playing with his dick. Je got hard pretty fast. Nice thick dick, lightly stroking it.
One of the guys yell out, D your shot. He says, give me a min. I pull my hand back, he takes a few sips of his *******. I pop my head up with a smirk. Looking at each other.
He walks over to the pool table, grabs the stick. I get up, head ovet to it as well. Put my hands on the edge and say"Ok fellas, Im tired, *******, and horny. . You guys can finish this game or we all can leave now. Go back to our place and fuck"

Needless to say. They were ready. I decide to walk us all back on the beach. Bad idea. Hard enough walking on a flat surface *******. But sand, ugh. We get to the place. I walk to the couch and sit. Smack my hands together, rub them and say" alright fellad, get over here. Lets see what we got" The 3 walk over, 1 by 1 I pull their shorts down. Bradly first. Already hard, I grab his 6 incher, not very thick. A few licks, stroke it alil. Addison nexr, hard again. About 7 and thick. Really nice. A few strokes, a couple licks andbI wanted him in my mouth. I place lips around it, up and down a few times. Cant wait to feel him. Next up D. Just like Addison. About 7 and thick. I place my liosband tongue on it. Still stroking Addison, I suck and stroke D for a min.

Finally, I get up, pull off my shorts and panties. Hubby pulls over a bar stool for me to lean over. I look at the guys, " who wants it first" I ask. Bradly comez
S over, slowly slides in. A few slow strokes. Then he grabs my hips and starts pounding away. The guys here "ahhh...ahhh.ahhh" with every thrust. Then, not even 5 min, he pulls out and cums on my ass. I look back, " really, thats it?Addison, fuck me" I say.He comes over, slides his dick in. I let out an" Ohhh" as he does. Feels nice. He starts off slow then he grabs my hair, one hand on my hip and starts in. "Ahhh...ahhh...ahhh" again they hear with every pounding. Another dissapointment, 5 to 6 mins and unloads . "Damn, Addison" I say. D comes over. Puts his dick in, nice slow strokes. As D is doing that, Addison stands in front of me. Dick hard again. Nice surprize. I start sucking his cock as D pounds me. Yet AGAIN!!!! 5/6 min and D ready. He pulls out, I get up and kneel infront of him and Addison. D unloads all over my tit. ALOT!!! Addison is jerking off and he cums again. Some on my tits and the side of my face.

Like 15/20 min for all 3. I was let down. But turned on by Addison cumming twice. I cleaned off. Sat on the couch. Addisons dick hard again. He walks over. He tellls me sit closer, he wants more. I move to the edge. Lean back alil. He goes to his knees, slides in. Puts his hand behind my neck, pulls me close and starts kissing me as he fucks me. I was so turned on now. He takes it slow the speeds up to get it deep and hard. He felt good. 15/20 min he pulls out. I sit up, take him in my mouth. I suck and stroke him till he cums. Another good load.

We chat abit and they leave. I kept all 3 around for the 2 weeks. Was a great vaca

My 20 minute gangbang 😪

A few years back, hubby and I go on vaca to FL for a couple weeks. We get a place on the beach. 2nd day in, bar down the street we visit for the evening. Food, drinks and me to scope out some "prey" for the 2 weeks. A few drinks in and I am feeling really good. I see these 3 young guys playing pool. I ask the waitress to get me their tab and send a round to them. If they ask, point me out to them. She does just that. And they wave me over to join them. Hubby and I head over. Introductions, Bradly and D ( mixed ), Addison ( white ). They are college guys. I join them in shooting. I tell Bradly come over and show me how to line a shot up. He stands by me, I tell vet closer, show me. Finally, I pull him close, take his arm and wrap it around me and put it on my belly. I am wearing some sandals, short, tight jean shorts and my bikini top. He is alil nervous cause of hubby. A few shots later, both alcohol shots and the pool game. Lol I tell Addison to get over here and help me. Again, nervous with hubby there. I take his arm around me, start at my waist and take his hand up my belly and cup just under my breast. I turn to him " you like that" as my other hand slides up his thigh and over his crotch.

I can tell I am getting alil sloppy *******. I go and sit at the table with hubby, by D. I look at them" oh my, the drinks are kicking in" I say. I lay my head on the table, and find myself taking my hand, rubbing it up D's thigh, under his shorts and playing with his dick. Je got hard pretty fast. Nice thick dick, lightly stroking it.
One of the guys yell out, D your shot. He says, give me a min. I pull my hand back, he takes a few sips of his *******. I pop my head up with a smirk. Looking at each other.
He walks over to the pool table, grabs the stick. I get up, head ovet to it as well. Put my hands on the edge and say"Ok fellas, Im tired, *******, and horny. . You guys can finish this game or we all can leave now. Go back to our place and fuck"

Needless to say. They were ready. I decide to walk us all back on the beach. Bad idea. Hard enough walking on a flat surface *******. But sand, ugh. We get to the place. I walk to the couch and sit. Smack my hands together, rub them and say" alright fellad, get over here. Lets see what we got" The 3 walk over, 1 by 1 I pull their shorts down. Bradly first. Already hard, I grab his 6 incher, not very thick. A few licks, stroke it alil. Addison nexr, hard again. About 7 and thick. Really nice. A few strokes, a couple licks andbI wanted him in my mouth. I place lips around it, up and down a few times. Cant wait to feel him. Next up D. Just like Addison. About 7 and thick. I place my liosband tongue on it. Still stroking Addison, I suck and stroke D for a min.

Finally, I get up, pull off my shorts and panties. Hubby pulls over a bar stool for me to lean over. I look at the guys, " who wants it first" I ask. Bradly comez
S over, slowly slides in. A few slow strokes. Then he grabs my hips and starts pounding away. The guys here "ahhh...ahhh.ahhh" with every thrust. Then, not even 5 min, he pulls out and cums on my ass. I look back, " really, thats it?Addison, fuck me" I say.He comes over, slides his dick in. I let out an" Ohhh" as he does. Feels nice. He starts off slow then he grabs my hair, one hand on my hip and starts in. "Ahhh...ahhh...ahhh" again they hear with every pounding. Another dissapointment, 5 to 6 mins and unloads . "Damn, Addison" I say. D comes over. Puts his dick in, nice slow strokes. As D is doing that, Addison stands in front of me. Dick hard again. Nice surprize. I start sucking his cock as D pounds me. Yet AGAIN!!!! 5/6 min and D ready. He pulls out, I get up and kneel infront of him and Addison. D unloads all over my tit. ALOT!!! Addison is jerking off and he cums again. Some on my tits and the side of my face.

Like 15/20 min for all 3. I was let down. But turned on by Addison cumming twice. I cleaned off. Sat on the couch. Addisons dick hard again. He walks over. He tellls me sit closer, he wants more. I move to the edge. Lean back alil. He goes to his knees, slides in. Puts his hand behind my neck, pulls me close and starts kissing me as he fucks me. I was so turned on now. He takes it slow the speeds up to get it deep and hard. He felt good. 15/20 min he pulls out. I sit up, take him in my mouth. I suck and stroke him till he cums. Another good load.

We chat abit and they leave. I kept all 3 around for the 2 weeks. Was a great vaca
So so hot

My 20 minute gangbang 😪

Loved that wish I could have given you my bbc to enjoy as well!

My 20 minute gangbang 😪

Great story

Back