My first time with black man in Korea

mykoreanwife

Couple
Gold Member
My name is Cindy, and I'm a 54-year-old Korean woman who stands at a petite 4'11" with 32B tits and sexy legs. I've been through a lot in my life, but one of the most vivid memories I have is from when I was just 17 years old.

I grew up in Seoul, a bustling city where the sight of black men was a rarity. At the time, I had no idea that my life would soon take a drastic turn, leading me to a small village near a US army base.

It was there that I found myself working in a club as a juicy girl. The club was unique in that it catered specifically to black US Army soldiers with BBC. I had never seen that many black men before, but I was eager to learn and explore this new world that had been introduced to me.

One night, while I was serving drinks to the soldiers, a tall and muscular black man approached me. He introduced himself as Marcus, and I couldn't help but feel a shiver of excitement run down my spine. Marcus was unlike any man I had ever met before - his dark skin, piercing eyes, and thick, powerful arms made me feel both nervous and aroused.

As the night went on, Marcus and I chatted and laughed, eventually finding ourselves alone in a quiet corner of the club. I could see the desire in his eyes, and I knew that I wanted him just as badly as he wanted me.

Without saying a word, Marcus took my hand and led me to a private room in the back of the club. As soon as we were inside, he pulled me close and kissed me passionately, his tongue exploring my mouth with an intensity that left me breathless.

I could feel the bulge in his pants growing larger, and I knew that he was just as excited as I was. Marcus slowly unbuttoned my blouse, revealing my small, perky breasts. He cupped them gently in his hands, teasing my nipples until they were rock hard.

As he continued to kiss and touch me, Marcus slowly guided me to the bed. He undressed me, leaving me completely exposed to his hungry gaze. I had never felt so vulnerable, yet so incredibly turned on.

Marcus then undressed himself, revealing his massive, thick cock. I gasped at the sight of it - it was unlike anything I had ever seen before. I couldn't help but reach out and touch it, feeling its velvety smoothness and the heat emanating from it.

Marcus gently pushed me onto the bed, positioning himself between my legs. He slowly entered me, his BBC stretching me wide as I let out a soft moan of pleasure.

The sensation of his BBC inside me was overwhelming, and I knew that I was in for the ride of my life. Marcus began to thrust into me with a steady rhythm, each stroke hitting my G-spot and sending waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him closer as I begged him for more. Marcus responded by picking up the pace, pounding into me with a raw, animalistic passion that left me gasping for air.

As I felt myself nearing the edge, Marcus flipped me onto my stomach and continued to thrust into me from behind. His powerful hands gripped my hips, holding me in place as he took me to new heights of *******.

Finally, I couldn't hold back any longer. As Marcus continued to fuck me with reckless abandon, I felt my orgasm building deep within me. With a cry of pure pleasure, I came hard, my pussy clenching around Marcus' BBC as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me.

Marcus wasn't far behind, and as he reached his own climax, he pulled out and shot his load all over my back and ass. I could feel the warmth of his cum on my skin, and I knew that I had just experienced something truly special.

After that night, I spent many more nights in the club, servicing soldiers who came to the club. Each encounter was different, but one thing remained the same - the raw, primal power of BBC.

As I look back on those days, I can't help but smile at the memories. I may be older now, but the passion and excitement of those nights will always be a part of me. And whenever I see a black man with a BBC, I can't help but feel a little tingle of excitement, knowing that I've experienced something truly special.

Back