I think we’re ready for 1st black anything

5’ 98lb curvy and juicy yet tight blonde wife…let’s just say she literally orgasms sucking me sober as I tell her how hot seeing a 11” + bbc right there behind her telling me how ungodly her snow bunny grip is and her not turning down the idea…then orgasms while sucking my cock nothing stimulating her but her mind..then to say no hush shut up no only my cock but let’s be real she’s orgasmed to the idea of me asking to let het 11 1/4” ex bwc join as I watch anf also finally screamed my bffs name as I did het from behind after she asked me did I know just how big his cock was after a sober literally finally just being honest then after I admitted how crazy weird and hot seeing him trying to to cream right where I was behind her as I would be on the other side making her focus on blowing me as he tapped it and creamed everywhere in and on her and she instantly started screaming his name fuvj me ***** spank that fat slut ass fucking fuvk me my god do me harder than my husband make him see what a bigger cock his bff has and what he should’ve been careful to wish for! I ultimately came…we’ve had 1 1/2 years with weekends alone us 3 anf even with her gay friend around anf it’s gotten literally to once he dropped a ******* on purpose I realized lol and I told her to clean it up as she’s on her knees she rises up because he’s standing at attention hands on hips and I said her name as I told him to drop um as she lifts up his cock hits her on the forehead and she grabs his base holds it then he pusses out and yanks away then last year at thanksgiving he was in the kitchen with her with the fridge door open for 20 min blocking the view from the patio to the corner of the kitchen where she’s blown me off countless sneaky times only to come out at seperste times then he immediately come up pull it out half hard and red as if it had just been popped put it 5” from my face and in her eyes beside me saying I was a bitch I said no let’s see it both of you right here on this couch beside us she gave it that nasty yum look then slutty smirk at him like they’ve been sharing their cum for a while and she knows how good his cock is but even tho I wanna share her with him she’ll only do it secretly which is so ignorant! She never says anything just grabs it looks at me I nodded sure fuck it my god your holding it it’s beyond “oh no wtf are you guys doing” as she goes to slide off our couch we’re on down to her knees literally 1’ in front of leaned up I could’ve probably held him at his base for her to blow she’s on her knees he’s hard by now she flips her hair back and ties it up never releasing her grip on his cock in my face then her gay friend walks out I look up to the sound of the door looks down anf see 3 long 3/4 deep suck strokes with heavy head flip at the top and he pulls it out of her mouth and like hides it as I see she’s still holding like an invisible replica in her hand anf her mouth still open and slobber running down her face anf shirt she looks at me then her gay friend froze in the door anf just shrugged like oh well he was like wtf not with your gay friend here she saud my husband just watched you put your cock in my mouth finally after wi many times of us all flirting even straight up saying she needs an extra cock or him saying let your fuckinh wife suck my damn dick omfg I need to just explode if someone would just fuckinh let their gf or wife just seevice me please and I’d look at her and she’s still lick her lips do a little hmp maybe maybe not face anf then it would get damn close physically once everyone was wasted or they’d argue and not happen but from the way his cock and her stroke seemed to be familiar I’m pretty sure that he fucks her and she blows him omvebthryr go into the house at night and is still ne outside watching tv…because magically she’d never need my cock all weekend long then for about he past 1.5 years it would be her going to bed, him being ******* ******* then waking up an hour later, then dupppsedly going to our guest room but I’m pretty sure more like my bed and dropping cum in her or her going in the guest room once he told her he was coming in she prob was bent over ass up waiting or on her knees mouth open tonhue out like lay it here …fuck it next is my bff bbc friend who has not said he would but never said he wouldn’t his words “save me a *******” anf “look I love all women so I mean who knows what will happen”

5’ 98lb curvy and juicy yet tight blonde wife…let’s just say she literally orgasms sucking me sober as I tell her how hot seeing a 11” + bbc right there behind her telling me how ungodly her snow bunny grip is and her not turning down the idea…then orgasms while sucking my cock nothing stimulating her but her mind..then to say no hush shut up no only my cock but let’s be real she’s orgasmed to the idea of me asking to let het 11 1/4” ex bwc join as I watch anf also finally screamed my bffs name as I did het from behind after she asked me did I know just how big his cock was after a sober literally finally just being honest then after I admitted how crazy weird and hot seeing him trying to to cream right where I was behind her as I would be on the other side making her focus on blowing me as he tapped it and creamed everywhere in and on her and she instantly started screaming his name fuvj me ***** spank that fat slut ass fucking fuvk me my god do me harder than my husband make him see what a bigger cock his bff has and what he should’ve been careful to wish for! I ultimately came…we’ve had 1 1/2 years with weekends alone us 3 anf even with her gay friend around anf it’s gotten literally to once he dropped a ******* on purpose I realized lol and I told her to clean it up as she’s on her knees she rises up because he’s standing at attention hands on hips and I said her name as I told him to drop um as she lifts up his cock hits her on the forehead and she grabs his base holds it then he pusses out and yanks away then last year at thanksgiving he was in the kitchen with her with the fridge door open for 20 min blocking the view from the patio to the corner of the kitchen where she’s blown me off countless sneaky times only to come out at seperste times then he immediately come up pull it out half hard and red as if it had just been popped put it 5” from my face and in her eyes beside me saying I was a bitch I said no let’s see it both of you right here on this couch beside us she gave it that nasty yum look then slutty smirk at him like they’ve been sharing their cum for a while and she knows how good his cock is but even tho I wanna share her with him she’ll only do it secretly which is so ignorant! She never says anything just grabs it looks at me I nodded sure fuck it my god your holding it it’s beyond “oh no wtf are you guys doing” as she goes to slide off our couch we’re on down to her knees literally 1’ in front of leaned up I could’ve probably held him at his base for her to blow she’s on her knees he’s hard by now she flips her hair back and ties it up never releasing her grip on his cock in my face then her gay friend walks out I look up to the sound of the door looks down anf see 3 long 3/4 deep suck strokes with heavy head flip at the top and he pulls it out of her mouth and like hides it as I see she’s still holding like an invisible replica in her hand anf her mouth still open and slobber running down her face anf shirt she looks at me then her gay friend froze in the door anf just shrugged like oh well he was like wtf not with your gay friend here she saud my husband just watched you put your cock in my mouth finally after wi many times of us all flirting even straight up saying she needs an extra cock or him saying let your fuckinh wife suck my damn dick omfg I need to just explode if someone would just fuckinh let their gf or wife just seevice me please and I’d look at her and she’s still lick her lips do a little hmp maybe maybe not face anf then it would get damn close physically once everyone was wasted or they’d argue and not happen but from the way his cock and her stroke seemed to be familiar I’m pretty sure that he fucks her and she blows him omvebthryr go into the house at night and is still ne outside watching tv…because magically she’d never need my cock all weekend long then for about he past 1.5 years it would be her going to bed, him being ******* ******* then waking up an hour later, then dupppsedly going to our guest room but I’m pretty sure more like my bed and dropping cum in her or her going in the guest room once he told her he was coming in she prob was bent over ass up waiting or on her knees mouth open tonhue out like lay it here …fuck it next is my bff bbc friend who has not said he would but never said he wouldn’t his words “save me a *******” anf “look I love all women so I mean who knows what will happen”
Let’s see more of this hot curvy sexy hotwife of yours sir!

Back