Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
In that picture, what appears to be a forearm shiver appears to take place inside of the venue, while the second picture appears to be either on a concourse or in some location not where the forearm shiver took place. We, nor the person who generated the meme knows what happened in the interval in between that got them into two different locations.
Sure you do, just go look at the entire video. Its a available. The black guy DID attempt to return to jump the old white dude that hit him ... that's when the security grabbed him and ******* him out into the hall.
oh, by the way, the old white man said the next time "we may have to ******* him" unquote and on video as well.

Sure you do, just go look at the entire video. Its a available. The black guy DID attempt to return to jump the old white dude that hit him ... that's when the security grabbed him and ******* him out into the hall.
oh, by the way, the old white man said the next time "we may have to ******* him" unquote and on video as well.

Ok, I haven't watched the video, as I tend to not watch a lot of "viral" videos, but if the dude is getting arrested, and then makes an attempt to get loose to go back to hit somebody, whether they assaulted him or not, the police tend to put the clamps on that.

I don't think those 6 million Jews would automatically play the Nazi card on people with whom they disagree with politically.
I believe, after what THEY went through, IF they saw Trump in action, and saw the endorsements he's getting (ie David Duke), I don't have the slightest doubt that they would compare him to Hitler in his earlier years.

Trump compared to Hitler? you're ridiculous! Trump is nothing compared to Hitler.
Hitler marked history forever and made Germany one of the best country in the world.
Trump is good for America, but Hitler was from "another planet"

Trump compared to Hitler? you're ridiculous! Trump is nothing compared to Hitler.
Hitler marked history forever and made Germany one of the best country in the world.
Ethnic sterotyping ... creating fear of foreigners ... creating fear of a national decline ... sensing/controlling the mood of his crowds ... use of the media ... even his theme "Make America Great Again" sounds fascist. Corporatist values & beliefs ... and a willingness to commit violence & wage war to keep a nation strong ... militarism.
He may not realize his actions are fascist in nature ... but if they aren't, they darn well are close. Remember, Hitler was a fascist pretending to be a conservative ... hummm ... sound familiar?

PS ... check out this Sept. 1990 Vanity Fair article where Ivana tells the interviewer about Trump's copy of "My New Order" ... a collective of Hitler's speeches which Trump kept at his bed.
(the part about the book is about 2/3 the way down the article)
http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/2015/07/donald-ivana-trump-divorce-prenup-marie-brenner

Trump was marveled by Hitler's talents at propaganda, and Trump was quoted as saying "If you say a lie loud enough, and often enough, it becomes the truth." This is also in that 1990 Vanity Fair article.
Coincidently, Trump's ******* and grandparents are German as well.

Last edited:
Really? So COOL!
The less he opens his mouth the better!

He really does not contribute to the democratic process anyway; and the original Republican Party wants to distance the party from him because they realize he doesn't represent anything but HIMSELF, and certainly not the Republican Party itself!
If I were a Republican I would be so pissed right now. TRUMP or CRUZ?! REALLY? I have no patience with someone forsing their personal reli8 beliefs down another throat.
Nor can I or will I tolerate saying Trump will make America great again. I wasn't even born in the 60s. What I'm seeing take form in my country scares the hell out of me.
I'm a white southerner. I know what those white supporters of his are thinking. They would be happy if he would change his slogan to making America white again. He wants to say illegal Mexicans are sucking this country dry and taking jobs. HA! That's right because white people are fighting over migrant farm pickers jobs!
He says African Americans haven't contributed and are lazy?! The hell! They have given this country countless inventions. Let's not forget slavery.
....i could go on and on....

Ethnic sterotyping ... creating fear of foreigners ... creating fear of a national decline ... sensing/controlling the mood of his crowds ... use of the media ... even his theme "Make America Great Again" sounds fascist. Corporatist values & beliefs ... and a willingness to commit violence & wage war to keep a nation strong ... militarism.
He may not realize his actions are fascist in nature ... but if they aren't, they darn well are close. Remember, Hitler was a fascist pretending to be a conservative ... hummm ... sound familiar?

PS ... check out this Sept. 1990 Vanity Fair article where Ivana tells the interviewer about Trump's copy of "My New Order" ... a collective of Hitler's speeches which Trump kept at his bed.
(the part about the book is about 2/3 the way down the article)
http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/2015/07/donald-ivana-trump-divorce-prenup-marie-brenner

Trump was marveled by Hitler's talents at propaganda, and Trump was quoted as saying "If you say a lie loud enough, and often enough, it becomes the truth." This is also in that 1990 Vanity Fair article.
Coincidently, Trump's ******* and grandparents are German as well.
I don't think he's nazi just because he had "My new order" or "Mein Kampf" at his bed...and the fact his ******* and grandparents were German is not an issue...
Do you really think all Germans are Nazis? This is some kind of racism...
Anyways using Hitler's quotes or Mussolini's quotes is not a crime...you can use Stalin's quotes or Kim Il Sung' quotes in your speech and that's doesn't make you a Communist...
For what concerns Hitler's talents...well...he had unquestionable skills...he was a great talker in public, he fixed German economy (destroyed by WWI) and he used his powers to change Germany (in 1933 you needed billions of marks to buy some bread, in 1936 just three years Germany was a superpower...)

I don't think he's nazi just because he had "My new order" or "Mein Kampf" at his bed...and the fact his ******* and grandparents were German is not an issue... using Hitler's quotes or Mussolini's quotes is not a crime ...
Zisiz ... as much as I was just being humorous with the pic I posted, we have an old saying around here ... "if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck, its probably a duck".
You add in the other traits I clearly stated, and its worth looking into, seriously.
Do you really think all Germans are Nazis? This is some kind of racism ...
No, I don't think all Germans are Nazis; I never said that, did I? Why would the comments I posted regarding Trump be racists? Purely observations ... with an "open mind".
For what concerns Hitler's talents...well...he had unquestionable skills...he was a great talker in public
I'm impressed ... so how would you rank his skills of trying to annihilate an entire race of people? And the millions of his own people he brainwashed with his "skillful propaganda" and militarism? There's nothing about Hitler that impresses me other than how he managed to live as long as he did.

Excellent job of ignoring Bill Clinton's use of the slogan you claim sounds fascist.
h-h ... the discussion on this thread was regarding Trump; how you got to Bill Clinton, or why, unless you're just starving for debate, beats me. You seem to enjoy taking a fragment of a post and making ISSUES out of it. You really should try enjoying the other amenities of this website rather than hanging around this section 24/7 looking for political debates.
Using the slogan "Make America Great Again" is a reflection of the scare and threat tactics that the nation is collapsing and Trump, or if you prefer, Clinton, is the ONLY ONE that can save it. That's "fascist" ... as to whether I should or shouldn't bring it up simply because Bill Clinton used similar jargon, I really don't give a RATS ASS!
Please try to read the entire paragraph instead of LOOKING for something you can call fault to ... or even better, just get a small piece of wood and bite down on it when you get the urge to find fault.

Back