Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
I'm not worried in the least of Trump winning this election. All the Republicans have to debate and make issue on is her e-mails and Benghazi ... that's IT! Those topics have pretty much run their course, but Trump will fall back on them in the debates, if in fact, he and Pence even agree now to debate at all. The rumors are NOW that Trump is calling this election rigged. You'll recall back in 1992 GH Bush refused to debate Bill Clinton until the yellow chicken started showing up and taunting him at his rallies ... then Bush did the 4 debates all in a matter of 7-8 days to get them over with ... I'll be surprised if Trump debates Hillary more than once.

Couldn't agree more the guy pivots and re-directs in order to avoid answering any real substantive issues, reason why is because he knows he will lose.

'Is Donald Trump plain crazy?' Big-name writers now questioning GOP nominee’s sanity

That’s the question being asked in recent days by prominent columnists, both liberal and conservative, about the Republican presidential nominee.

“During the primary season, as Donald Trump’s bizarre outbursts helped him crush the competition, I thought he was being crazy like a fox,” Eugene Robinson wrote in an op-ed (“Is Donald Trump just plain crazy?”) published Tuesday in the Washington Post.

“Now I am increasingly convinced that he’s just plain crazy,” Robinson continued. “I’m serious about that. Leave aside for the moment Trump’s policies, which in my opinion range from the unconstitutional to the un-American to the potentially catastrophic. At this point, it would be irresponsible to ignore the fact that Trump’s grasp on reality appears to be tenuous at best.”

Robinson was not the only newspaper writer to recently ask such a blunt question about Trump’s fitness for office.

“One wonders if Republican leaders have begun to realize that they may have hitched their fate and the fate of their party to a man with a disordered personality,” Robert Kagan, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, wrote in a separate Washington Post editorial on Monday. “We can leave it to the professionals to determine exactly what to call it. Suffice to say that Donald Trump’s response to the assorted speakers at the Democratic National Convention has not been rational.”

Vox founder Ezra Klein made a similar observation following Trump’s press conference the day after last month’s Republican National Convention. Instead of focusing on a unifying message, Trump resurfaced the debunked conspiracy theory that Texas Sen. Ted Cruz’s ******* was linked to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
“Have we stopped to appreciate how crazy Donald Trump has gotten recently?” Klein asked.

“There was no reason for Trump to say any of this,” Klein wrote. “Trump had just accepted the Republican Party’s nomination for president. Cruz had been vanquished, booed off the stage. Trump’s opponent, now, was Hillary Clinton. But he couldn’t help himself. He couldn’t stay on message, he couldn’t suppress the crazy, for 24 hours.”
“Yes, Donald Trump is crazy,” Steven Hayes added last week in the conservative Weekly Standard. “And, yes, the Republican party owns his insanity.”

“I almost don’t blame Trump,” David Brooks wrote in the New York Times on July 29. “He is a morally untethered, spiritually vacuous man who appears haunted by multiple personality disorders. It is the ‘sane’ and ‘reasonable’ Republicans who deserve the shame.”

It’s not just op-ed columnists questioning Trump’s sanity.
At last week’s Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg endorsed Hillary Clinton while suggesting his fellow billionaire is not of sound mind.

“Let’s elect a sane, competent person,” Bloomberg said.

Another billionaire, Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, also questioned Trump’s sanity.

“Donald initially — I really hoped he would be something different, that as a businessperson, I thought there was an opportunity there,” Cuban told CNN while campaigning with Clinton in his hometown of Pittsburgh on Saturday. “But then he went off the reservation and went bats*** crazy.”

“We can gloss over it, laugh about it, analyze it,” Stuart Stevens, chief strategist to Mitt Romney’s 2012 campaign, wrote on Twitter. “But Donald Trump is not a well man.”
The Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment. But when the Toronto Star asked about the recent onslaught of questions surrounding his mental health, Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks referred him to the candidate’s medical report.

“I’m sure you saw Mr. Trump’s medical report released in December of last year, which described him as perhaps the healthiest individual to ever be elected President,” Hicks wrote in an email to the paper. “I refer you to that.”

But as the Star’s Daniel Dale noted, that report addressed physical — and not mental — health.

I DON'T THINK HE IS CRAZY..... he is just a by-product of the right!.... a group of people facing extinction trying to live in a failed past

Shouldn't this election be about facts and not just how you feel or your religious belief?
Check the facts, Trump tells the truth 7% of the time! I'm well aware that your feeling about Hilary is that she is Crooked or a liar but check the facts!

Trump is going to hire thousands of people to find and evict Mexicans from there homes and deport them. That is going to come at an enormous cost. It's not just the cost to hire these people. There is the cost of concentration camps to house them before they are sent back to a country they have not seen since they were babies. What about the millions of children who will be left behind? They are American Citizens. We would need huge orphanages to house and care for all these American children without parents! Ever think about where you food comes from? Every piece of food that goes into your mouth likely touched the hands of someone who was illegal. Just like happened in Alabama farmers, meat, and food producers will have no one to work and will go bankrupt! All of these 12 million people spend money. That money will no longer be in the economy. Doesn't take a genius to figure out we will sink into a deep depression.

That's just the start! There are 1.5 Billion Muslims in the world. That is almost 5 times the entire population of the US. They will all hate us, not for our freedom, stupid! It's because we hate and persecute them. Violent crime will go through the roof. I know most of you are thinking that all he does is say he wants to smack someone and make their head spin when he disagrees with someone. We live in a gun world. Most of you couldn't smack someone without hurting yourself. The obvious conclusion is that the only thing you need to do is shoot them!

If you are a white male it's obvious why you support Trump. You will be the white privileged class as you are now! You won't be shot and killed for a broken tail light, you won't even get a ticket! As for women, we all know what Trump thinks of women! He calls us nasty names, and doesn't think we are capable as we might be on our period!

The worst possible outcome for the Republicans would be if Trump is elected. That would be the end of the Republican party. Unfortunately it would also mean the end of our country! Just listen to what he says and think about it. We all need to get out and vote. If not we could loose everything!

You know what Hillary is, has done, and will do. Trump you don't, so either you vote for the Devil you know, or the Devil you don't know. I'm not a Trump fan but Hillary wouldn't be invited to my house to break bread with.

if your republican right now the survival of your party is in danger. Not because of ISIL, Immigration, Foreign Policy or anything else; its because of the Donald. The man says he will unite the party and protect the rights of the gay community but chose Mike Pence for VP who is perhaps the worst choice you can make if you want the gay vote or support from the LGBT community. Gov. Pence of Indiana has actually made state law provisions to allow small business owners to not serve same sex couples and actually thinks therapy can get read of your homosexuality. Than you have the Hispanic vote and how over 90 percent dislike Trump as a presidential nominee, than you have the black vote and funny enough this is true, right where the RNC Convention was held in Cleveland; Trump had zero support with a margin of error of 3 percent, and than you have the woman vote...well if you have ears and a working brain I don't need to give you those outcomes. The only thing Trump trumps' Hillary on is the economy, and foreign policy/security. By 2025 the majority in this nation will be Hispanic so the chickens will in deed come home to roost with or without Trump in office, and the domino effect ensues with the other groups mentioned.

Donald Trump is not a Republican....he says he is but he was a long supporter of the democrats which is why i dont trust him.

been saying that.... but here it falls on deaf ears.... some are just so hooked on trump and buy the snake oil sales pitch and others are so far right only listen to what is said on Fox news... so they are beyond help!

A decent human being.....she may have once been but she is now a washington politician and a ruthless and vindictive one at that.....of course she appears so great on TV, but she is not one to cross or be on her bad side.

just your opinion from a far right reopublican
Not Really. Bill Clinton pushed through NAFTA and the trade agreement with China that let them get into the WTO. Clinton said it would reduce our trade deficit with China and bring jobs to America. The reality was our trade deficit tripled in 9 years and the United states lost nearly 6 million manufacturing jobs. During and shortly after the negotiations the Chinese government donated millions to the Clinton's and their non profits.

If you move ahead to Hillary Clinton's time as SOT the Clinton's pulled in about 45 million in donations and speaking fees while Hillary was SOT. One of the first things she did was by-pass the State Departments reviews of potential conflict of interest. She decided that her staff would do the reviews

There is little doubt in my mind that Trump has a relationship with Putin that likely isn't in the best interest of the United States. However the Clinton's are in bed with anyone that has deep pockets and they sure as Hell don't have the best interests of the United States. Nothing I have stated here is conjecture it is all in the public record if you care to look

your man just hit an all new low... as if picking on the veterans parents wasn't bad enough... now he picked on some mom because her baby was crying during his speech!.... you just stick with him... I'm sure you will hit a new "high"?
I don't know where you get this crap that I am a Trump fan. I hold Trump in slightly less contempt than I do the Clinton's.

I'm not worried in the least of Trump winning this election. All the Republicans have to debate and make issue on is her e-mails and Benghazi ... that's IT! Those topics have pretty much run their course, but Trump will fall back on them in the debates, if in fact, he and Pence even agree now to debate at all. The rumors are NOW that Trump is calling this election rigged. You'll recall back in 1992 GH Bush refused to debate Bill Clinton until the yellow chicken started showing up and taunting him at his rallies ... then Bush did the 4 debates all in a matter of 7-8 days to get them over with ... I'll be surprised if Trump debates Hillary more than once.
If the Republicans had came up with any real candidate Hillary wouldn't have a chance in Hell. October will prove interesting. There are a lot of irregularities in the Clinton finances, I understand the IRS is considering or has started looking into their non profits. I suspect that some of the hacked emails are going to see the light of day just before the election. She did get a little bounce from the convention. Polls are irrelevant right now, the only thing that matters is who peaks on election day. Trump will undoubtedly shot himself in the foot a few more times but what information about Hillary that will go public before the elections could ******* her campaign

Mike pence is a republican. and trump is using the republican plat form but I'm glad your sensible conservative

I still think at some point Ashton Kuchar
Is gonna walk out during one of his speeches and say you got punked. Either that or he is Trying hard to get Hillary elected on purpose.

Not Really. Bill Clinton pushed through NAFTA and the trade agreement with China that let them get into the WTO. Clinton said it would reduce our trade deficit with China and bring jobs to America
that WAS a bad deal and even Bill admitted it now that it didn't work like he thought it would...and Gingrich was a big part of it also... although the pres always takes the fall!
Hillary has said she wants to rework a lot of those trade deals

During and shortly after the negotiations the Chinese government donated millions to the Clinton's and their non profits.
I don't know about that.... not just some more right BS?

There is little doubt in my mind that Trump has a relationship with Poroshenko that likely isn't in the best interest of the United States. However the Clinton's are in bed with anyone that has deep pockets and they sure as Hell don't have the best interests of the United States. Nothing I have stated here is conjecture it is all in the public record if you care to look
Russia has made it very clear they want trump for several reasons... one being Nato... and they don't want Hillary she has already said she would support NATO

I will agree the Clintons went from broke to rich on their speaking engagements...... but compare that to anyone else in congress... not sure just where they fit in... they all do it!... hell look at Cotton... hate that guy also... used soc sec to put his way through law school and now wants to end those programs... anyway he got 1.2 million just from the NRA last year.... so no one is really clean on that... I think we spoke earlier about this.... there are very few politicians that have gone to Wash... that have not left there rich!
that's a big part of the problem... we pay them more than enough... but we don't count... it's the guy giving them... "speaking fees" that's controlling the vote!

If the Republicans had came up with any real candidate Hillary wouldn't have a chance in Hell
that is funny..... and probably true... it would be hard with all the ******* they dumped on her that mostly is not true!... but with a decent candidate it would have been tough.... I still think they had more ******* to try and put on her.... but have shut up because most republicans know she is the only "sane' one.... and she is pulling in a lot of republican supporters!
Everyday he opens his mouth he just sways that many more against him.... and I think he is really sweating the debates!

I rweally think with trump it is one of 2 things.... the stress is getting to him and he can't take it!

OR

he and the Clintons were good friends before all this started.... I wonder....?????

Seriously though, he accepts AND exploits some vets gift of his own purple heart, questioning it´s validity, stuffs it into his suit pocket like a trinket. I´m simply OMG! Real tears at this one here, afraid. Almost as disturbing as the episode where he gets the crowd laughing by ridiculing a handicapped person he shares a disagreement with.

ANYBODY reading this would have done exactly the same thing as myself were i in such a position. You would have been humbled and gracious, full of gratitude i mean, and refused such an immense gift and requested the offering vet to please retain it, despite the gesture, that you are simply unworthy of such an important representation of personal patriotic sacrifice. That is exactly what any person reading this would do, of this i´m absolutely certain. Not ONE of you would ever even consider the thought of exploiting the offer for any remote semblance of personal profit or gain! I KNOW this is an absolute fact!

Not this guy. He, in his mind, of course, is somehow worthy of all things. I truly cannot fathom how so many are unable to see this. It´s as though some horrid nationalistic blindness has taken over the entire nation.

I can only think of the example of Germany, filled with uncommonly good, descent, hardworking people making astoundingly unsound, poor, self-destructive choices in 1933. Sorry for the analogy, but this man is the epitome of a megalomaniac.

If the Republicans had came up with any real candidate
.....As far as I'm concerned, the fact that Republican party selected Trump and continues endorsing him is but a true reflection of the sad state of the party itself.
.....You keep trying to peg me with liking Clinton ... just as you did with me liking Obama; and I'll keep reminding you that #1 electing them was better than the alternatives given at the time, #2 my preferred candidates didn't even run. Maybe if you'd write these down on paper, and "postie" it next to your monitor next time, you'll quit your feeble attempts at tagging me a Obama or Clinton supporter; I doubt it though.

Back