Trump 2016 Or Hillary?

Simple question Hillary or Trump?

• Total voters
Reagan's Veto Kills Fairness Doctrine Bill
June 21, 1987|PENNY PAGANO | Times Staff Writer
WASHINGTON — President Reagan, intensifying the debate over whether the nation's broadcasters must present opposing views of controversial issues, has vetoed legislation to turn into law the 38-year-old "fairness doctrine," the White House announced Saturday.

The doctrine, instituted by the Federal Communications Commission as public policy in 1949, requires the nation's radio and television stations to "afford reasonable opportunity for the discussion of conflicting views on issues of public importance."

"This type of content-based regulation by the federal government is, in my judgment, antagonistic to the freedom of expression guaranteed by the First Amendment," Reagan said in his veto message. "In any other medium besides broadcasting, such federal policing of the editorial judgment of journalists would be unthinkable."

Staunch Opposition

The legislation had been staunchly opposed not only by the Administration, but also by the nation's broadcasters, who maintain that the FCC policy is an unconstitutional intrusion that has a chilling effect on their operations.
And a good deal of legislation has been passed by the Democrats certainly seems bent on destroying the Bill of Rights

The question isn't Trump or Hillary. The question is who is available that actually has a plan that benefits the citizens of the United States? It certainly isn't Hillary Clinton. If she get in, you could likely get the launch codes for our nuclear arsenal if you have enough money. Hell when Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State Bill Clinton and their non profit were paid over 45 million dollars by businesses and governments that had business with the State department. The Clinton's have raised selling influence and favors to a level never before seen in this country. Both are pathological liars and wouldn't recognize the truth if it bit them in the ass.

Trump is a spoiled little rich boy that probably didn't get many hugs when he was growing up. He is completely self involved and really has little little concern for anything unless he is the center of attention. We have had nearly 8 years of a self involved man-baby that is more concerned about how he appears to the public than what he actually accomplishes for the citizens of this nation. We don't need anymore of that.

The Libertarians actually have a viable economic plan, something the Democrats and Republicans don't have. The big question is can they raise the funding they need?

Ronald Reagan gets hammered a lot. I don't agree with everything he did, and some of the things he did weren't nearly as bad as they are portrayed here. The one trait he possessed that neither current candidate or our current president have is that his primary concern was what was good for the country. He had little concern about himself, what mattered was the welfare of the country. Now we have inflated ego's and spin doctors.

The question is who is available that actually has a plan that benefits the citizens of the United States? It certainly isn't Hillary Clinton
now I know you are NUTS!... your man has NOT proposed ANYTHING except that he is the only one to make things better... she has an outline on her website!

If she get in, you could likely get the launch codes for our nuclear arsenal if you have enough money
Way too much FOX NEWS, Torp ... you're Overdosing.
The Libertarians actually have a viable economic plan, something the Democrats and Republicans don't have. The big question is can they raise the funding they need?
No they can't ... I like some of what they have to say but a vote for them is a vote for the person you most hate to win the election, so go VOTE FOR TRUMP.
Ronald Reagan ... I don't agree with everything he did, and some of the things he did weren't nearly as bad as they are portrayed here. The one trait he possessed that neither current candidate or our current president have is that his primary concern was what was good for the country. He had little concern about himself, what mattered was the welfare of the country.
You got'z to be kidding? Supply-Side promises was fool's gold for the middle class ... a pure shifting of taxes away from the wealthiest and the corporations and onto the shoulders of the middleclass ... YOU support it because YOU benefitted from it on the backs of many who didn't.

now I know you are NUTS!... your man has NOT proposed ANYTHING except that he is the only one to make things better... she has an outline on her website!
She can outline anything she wants just like she says she'll do soooo much for the poor little people. Nothing but promises that as I have said ALL politicians say to sway. You can dig up dirt on both sides of the isle and that is not the point. The point is millions of Americans, including myself, are sick and tired of the self absorbed status quo politicians who are in politics for the power and to better themselves and their friends. The Clintons had raised over $3billion dollars during their political lives. For God sake what to you think those people are getting in return for that money? They are crooked just like so many in D.C. but they (Clinton's) take the cake!!

It doesnt matter what people think of Trump.....the folks i know that like Trump like him because they are sick of career politicians and the same old business as usual in Washington.

Hillary is one of them and it would be business as usual if she gets in. Honestly if Trump gets in how much worse could he do than Obama , or for you liberals Bush or Reagan. He still has a congress to deal with just like Hillary will.

the folks i know that like Trump like him because they are sick of career politicians and the same old business as usual in Washington.
that's true... but he is dangerous!
most of us would have preferred someone different... but it didn't work out.. so now we have to go with the "sane" one!

that's true... but he is dangerous!
most of us would have preferred someone different... but it didn't work out.. so now we have to go with the "sane" one!

To be honest most of the stuff Trump spouts is just to fire up his base, he is not going to be able to do most of what he claims...no President ever does really.

Honestly if Trump gets in how much worse could he do than Obama , or for you liberals Bush or Reagan.
.....You really haven't given this a lot of thought, have you? wow ... you remind me of the Brexit from the EU ... after their votes to exit the EU a lot of those that voted for it were asking what is the EU. After learning, they now are wanting a re-vote.
.....I hope you make a more sincere effort than they did to understand the ramifications of voting an individual like Trump into office ... I seriously do. Trump will almost surely bring back the cold war and alienate this country. Please dig a bit deeper into Trump, ok?

.....You really haven't given this a lot of thought, have you? wow ... you remind me of the Brexit from the EU ... after their votes to exit the EU a lot of those that voted for it were asking what is the EU. After learning, they now are wanting a re-vote.
.....I hope you make a more sincere effort than they did to understand the ramifications of voting an individual like Trump into office ... I seriously do. Trump will almost surely bring back the cold war and alienate this country. Please dig a bit deeper into Trump, ok?

You guys keep saying how he and Vladimir P. Are hand and hand so i dont think he is bringing back the cold war.

He is not going to alienate us....Russia loves him....lol

Back