To watch or not to watch?

Watch the first time or don't watch the first time?

• Total voters

Nathan

Male
Hey guys,

Would love some advice.

My gf and I have been fantasizing about her taking another cock for over a year and we're getting very close to taking the next step.

We both can't decide whether we'd prefer me to be there watching or let her fuck alone and send pics and videos.

Part of me is thinking it'd be easier to let her go alone and she'd also be able to relax more. Plus it'd be hot to get pic and video updates.

Or do you think it's better to be there so we can guage how each other is feeling?

She's in NZ for work for 2 months and is going to Florida for a month in November, so there will be a chance for her to do it there. But do you think you need to be able to reconnect straight away?

Other thing we're trying to decide is whether she hooks up with a stranger or someone she's had good sex with in the past. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Oh I think you let her have this one alone. Tell her the only stipulation is they take tons of pics and video.
Then you get that cuck angst, and tons of documentation to accompany it.
Then she can come home to you filled with cum bow legged for you to lick to your cucks content and you can forever relive the experience through pics

I would want to watch to as a BBC Bull fucks my Sexy Turkish Wife infront of me.
Nothing more would turn me on to watch as a Real dark skinned BBC Bull fucks my Turkish Sexy Wife infront of me

Hey guys,

Would love some advice.

My gf and I have been fantasizing about her taking another cock for over a year and we're getting very close to taking the next step.

We both can't decide whether we'd prefer me to be there watching or let her fuck alone and send pics and videos.

Part of me is thinking it'd be easier to let her go alone and she'd also be able to relax more. Plus it'd be hot to get pic and video updates.

Or do you think it's better to be there so we can guage how each other is feeling?

She's in NZ for work for 2 months and is going to Florida for a month in November, so there will be a chance for her to do it there. But do you think you need to be able to reconnect straight away?

Other thing we're trying to decide is whether she hooks up with a stranger or someone she's had good sex with in the past. Thoughts?

Thanks!
Let her be by herself for the first time. She isn't going to need the added pressure of being watched or judged, no offense. Then when everything is done be there to meet in person and discuss how you both feel about everything and decide where to go from there.

Hey guys,

Would love some advice.

Thanks!

In fact I think the most important thing is to choose what she wants. But, honestly, watching is much better rsrsrs. Oh, and the photos and videos look better too!

First concern is her safety. If she is fucking someone you both know and trust then let her have some privacy. However if she is fucking a stranger then the meeting needs to be on neutral ground and if possible it would be a good idea to be present or at least close by

My first time was alone because we all agreed that it would be less pressure on all of us plus help me relax more. My husband and I had the advantage of getting to know the guy I'm seeing over many months so we developed a trust and friendship with him first before I dated him alone. We sent lots of texts and photos through the night to make sure he felt included.

Back