TO THE BUTTHURTS

BigPapa

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I had to share my thoughts on a matter since there actually people on here who lowkey do it.
I don't understand why you are on a forum that lowkey upset you.
It makes zero sense to me .....

This is ******* redpill honest truth to these lowkey butthurt masking as stoic intellectuals on here.
You know who you are ...I see you all the time writing these long winded comments on penis size and feeling ostracized as a whiteman.
Nobody is going to stroke your ego, I would recommend going to a blackwomen/whiteman or Asianwoman/whitemen centered website to get that .

This site is built and pedastylizes sexual taboo and fantasy between endowed Blackmen & Whitewomen , aswell other race of women .
Mind you I'm not mandingo endowed like my other brethrens but I got something below still.

Here's the blunt honest truth , you can write a long paragraph of how penis size differs universally among all men all day and how whitemen are all not bad.

NO ******* SHERLOCK.

But Guess what ?

Nobody cares about your testimony , they care only about the sexual gratification of their taboo desires of interracial sex they seek on this forum , as they should .
I know that's why I'm here , why so many Blackmen are here and especially why the Whitewomen are here.

I don't really care to debate whitemen or blackwomen on this, I hope there. Whitewomen or Latin women who give zero fucks either .
I don't care about the right or wrong on a platform built to make Sexual Taboo of Miscegenation easily more attainable .
I'm sure a lot of other people especially the women don't care either.
There here for the Taboo and sexual thrill in all its buttnaked ,sweaty , skin on skin slapping , pussy juice and cum shot glory .

Im attracted to white women , Latin women , Asian women & lightskin mixed blackwomen .
But honestly I got a real sexually deviant fetish for white women .
I like the way my skin contrast with their's during sex .
I like their hair & I like there different eye colors .
If there foreign on top of that , it's icing on top of the cake .

I'm here predominantly for the white women .
I'm sure logically there individual white women who won't like me and I them .
But I'm not here to discuss the logic of that , I'm here to find that white woman who will let me eat there white pussy and nut in them .
I'm sure there looking for the biggest black dick to suck and let there inner slut out .

I'm not here to discuss fetishism, feminism , colorism or racial politics ,
If it comes up OK but that's not what I'm here for and I'm sure many others aren't here for that either.
It's a waste of a time on here , I prefer to use my time to seek out a nice White Fuck Buddy.

If your not looking for that on here , spending your time being butthurt, is a waste of your time and it's very cringy .

If your not looking for that on here , spending your time being butthurt, is a waste of your time and it's very cringy .
RE: TO THE BUTTHURTS

I'm not sure if my understanding of what the word BUTTHURT is what you understand it to be, BigPapa.
I've always understood butthurt to pretty much be the definitional meaning "an excessive or unjustifiable feeling of personal offense or resentment"

But, if there are people who irritate or upset you, why not just give them the pic_IgnorBUTTON.jpg and you'll never view their postings anymore. Problem solved.
'

I'm not sure if my understanding of what the word BUTTHURT is what you understand it to be, BigPapa.
I've always understood butthurt to pretty much be the definitional meaning "an excessive or unjustifiable feeling of personal offense or resentment"

But, if there are people who irritate or upset you, why not just give them the View attachment 3648808 and you'll never view their postings anymore. Problem solved.
'

I think it went over your head what I'm saying .
I'm saying , go where your celebrated and stop pushing your grievances on a space that wasn't meant to cater to you .

I think the main issue is there are alot of people that do actually believe in racial superiority outside of the fetish, and those people are idiots
Outside the fetish? So, you are saying that blacks, expressing racial superiority, here, is simply fetish fantasy, not personal opinions in real life?

This man is telling the truth! It’s the taboo of having a Hung Black Man pounding your wife as she looks at you knowing you cannot hit the spots or fuck her like a hung black man can she stares at you with your average dick in your hand knowing he is more dominant more alpha male taking her pussy making her scream and moan knowing a black man is in her pussy where no other man should be but her husband this is the sacred spot no man should get but your husband but the hung black men is taking that, pounding away and she screams and moans like you never heard her before and she orgasms like she hasn’t ever before, and I ain’t tryna be racist at all I’m not but growing up hearing other guys say never be with a girl that’s been with a black man before because they will always run back to him and sleep with him why is that? Because black men have huge penises it is the stigma and yes not all black men do and yes other races have big penises but something about a huge black penis pounding your wife gets you so excited and aroused it is the most disrespectful thing that can happen to you is a hung black man fucking your wife and it’s happening and the looks on her face is priceless

But, if there are people who irritate or upset you, why not just give them the View attachment 3648808 and you'll never view their postings anymore. Problem solved.
'
Lol. Mac, His post must have hit you right in the eyes huh? 😁 I have got to admit that the moment I read the post, I felt like he was referring to you😁

Lol. Mac, His post must have hit you right in the eyes huh? 😁 I have got to admit that the moment I read the post, I felt like he was referring to you😁
And to "think" ... I ran out of "give a shits" just that day, too. I still had a few "flying fucks" to give.

I don't think he was specifically referring to me, however ... as he would have just said so. These days, when it comes to black males conversing with white males, most are very direct as a lot of black males have rather a low opinion of white males. As if its "below them" to even correspond with a white dude. Its ok ... I can handle it, even when they call me a "white boi".
Thanks ... Mac

Last edited:
I had to share my thoughts on a matter since there actually people on here who lowkey do it.
I don't understand why you are on a forum that lowkey upset you.
It makes zero sense to me .....

This is ******* redpill honest truth to these lowkey butthurt masking as stoic intellectuals on here.
You know who you are ...I see you all the time writing these long winded comments on penis size and feeling ostracized as a whiteman.
Nobody is going to stroke your ego, I would recommend going to a blackwomen/whiteman or Asianwoman/whitemen centered website to get that .

This site is built and pedastylizes sexual taboo and fantasy between endowed Blackmen & Whitewomen , aswell other race of women .
Mind you I'm not mandingo endowed like my other brethrens but I got something below still.

Here's the blunt honest truth , you can write a long paragraph of how penis size differs universally among all men all day and how whitemen are all not bad.

NO ******* SHERLOCK.

But Guess what ?

Nobody cares about your testimony , they care only about the sexual gratification of their taboo desires of interracial sex they seek on this forum , as they should .
I know that's why I'm here , why so many Blackmen are here and especially why the Whitewomen are here.

I don't really care to debate whitemen or blackwomen on this, I hope there. Whitewomen or Latin women who give zero fucks either .
I don't care about the right or wrong on a platform built to make Sexual Taboo of Miscegenation easily more attainable .
I'm sure a lot of other people especially the women don't care either.
There here for the Taboo and sexual thrill in all its buttnaked ,sweaty , skin on skin slapping , pussy juice and cum shot glory .

Im attracted to white women , Latin women , Asian women & lightskin mixed blackwomen .
But honestly I got a real sexually deviant fetish for white women .
I like the way my skin contrast with their's during sex .
I like their hair & I like there different eye colors .
If there foreign on top of that , it's icing on top of the cake .

I'm here predominantly for the white women .
I'm sure logically there individual white women who won't like me and I them .
But I'm not here to discuss the logic of that , I'm here to find that white woman who will let me eat there white pussy and nut in them .
I'm sure there looking for the biggest black dick to suck and let there inner slut out .

I'm not here to discuss fetishism, feminism , colorism or racial politics ,
If it comes up OK but that's not what I'm here for and I'm sure many others aren't here for that either.
It's a waste of a time on here , I prefer to use my time to seek out a nice White Fuck Buddy.

Yes! Only BBC!

And to "think" ... I ran out of "give a shits" just that day, too. I still had a few "flying fucks" to give.

I don't think he was specifically referring to me, however ... as he would have just said so. These days, when it comes to black males conversing with white males, most are very direct as a lot of black males have rather a low opinion of white males. As if its "below them" to even correspond with a white dude. Its ok ... I can handle it, even when they call me a "white boi".
Thanks ... Mac
I always converse with you directly, Mac. I never think any other human is below me, and I am Black. I know you are not referring to all of us, but I still think I need to point that out to you. I think you should not let your experience on this site, form your general opinion of any group of people. I keep pointing this out to you in several different ways, that this is a fetish-like site. There are many White Guys on here that like to be humiliated, and spoken down to. And there are Black Guys who are glad to oblige. There are White Women on here who like that specific kind of symbiosis. You have to understand that some people have their desires, and it may not be yours, but so long it is not illegal, and it is consensual, it is every bit as valid as yours. I like to fuck other men's wives and preferably without their permission and knowledge. If the wife is down with that, then that too is valid...at least for this lifestyle. You have to understand that love and LUST, are not rational human emotions so don't expect people to explain it logically to you. People will like what they like. That's been the case for ages. Find what you like and gravitate towards it. There is definitely something you like on this site, because I met you here. Yet years later, you still sound aggrieved by the interactions on this site. And I know he probably wasn't referring to you, but what he spoke of conjured up my perception of you and your struggles with this site.

I always converse with you directly, Mac. I never think any other human is below me, and I am Black. I know you are not referring to all of us, but I still think I need to point that out to you. I think you should not let your experience on this site, form your general opinion of any group of people. I keep pointing this out to you in several different ways, that this is a fetish-like site. There are many White Guys on here that like to be humiliated, and spoken down to. And there are Black Guys who are glad to oblige. There are White Women on here who like that specific kind of symbiosis. You have to understand that some people have their desires, and it may not be yours, but so long it is not illegal, and it is consensual, it is every bit as valid as yours. I like to fuck other men's wives and preferably without their permission and knowledge. If the wife is down with that, then that too is valid...at least for this lifestyle. You have to understand that love and LUST, are not rational human emotions so don't expect people to explain it logically to you. People will like what they like. That's been the case for ages. Find what you like and gravitate towards it. There is definitely something you like on this site, because I met you here. Yet years later, you still sound aggrieved by the interactions on this site. And I know he probably wasn't referring to you, but what he spoke of conjured up my perception of you and your struggles with this site.

STOP CUDDLING HIM , HE IS AN ADULT AND A GROWN DAMN MAN .
He also comes off using absolutism , that's juvenile and small minded to me .
If he feels a certain way or wants to treated a certain way , go where you are treated better .

'

You were right I gave the bitch boi the ignore today after he used women verbal attacks called S I.G.N. language .
He''s supposed to be this older wiser white guy , but he is a effeminate as a transwoman.

Back