Thinking about setting up my white wife to be approached.

Has anyone staged something with a black man to hit on your white wife, her unknowing you were doing it to her and if so how did it go? I'm looking into doing it to try and see my wife reaction to I hope becoming open to a black man flirting and hitting on her in front of me. Ladies would you be upset if your husband did this? Any aggressive Black Men open to the idea of hitting on my white wife in front of me in a bar or club in the NJ area. We are not swingers and never ventured outside of our vanilla marriage before but trying to lead her down the path to open her mind and legs for a dominant Black Man. Please any real input.View attachment 6578506
Yes tried it twice at her job. She told me about them hitting on her. She politely declined both. The second one was really trying and came back to change her mind. If other employees had not been hovering she might have talked away from work...

I am strating to think thw same, its more worried about a man coming forward and telling my wife about it being a set up if dont work right
throw caution to the wind, this desire will no go away, only grow, set her up,., at the end if she finds out after she's hooked on this exciting Taboo, she will thank you and love you more for helping her have a much greater sex life...

Really giving it some thought
How about giving some thought to tellling your wife about your fantasy? That’s legit and a real step towards making something happen. You keep bumping your own post trying to get more folks feeding your fantasy musings. Just mental masturbation at this point.

My suggestion. First and foremost, I gotta hope your woman is attractive, because black men love white pussy but they’ll be more apt and more appreciative to play along if she’s no and fuckable. Simple set up is, bring your girl to a kinda sorta upscale place, restaurant bar or a nice hotel lobby bar or maybe do a google search on sexy bars or pick up clubs in your area….anyway bring her there for happy hour when there’s good amount of people coming and going, sit at a table for 2 or 4, and have already pre planned with the superior black man to just so happen to spot you there, he comes over and greets you by first name, he’s an old buddy from work, smiles and handshakes, introduce him to your wife, he says to her that you alwwyas used to brag about her, how you know you got lucky. Ask him if you can buy him a *******, he says he was supposed to meet a girlfriend but she just called and cancelled, and instead, he offers to buy your wife a *******. Tell him to pull up,a chair. At some point very soon, you get up,to use the restroom so that she and he can just chit chat for a few minutes. Tell him to keep it light, not sex, nothing but friendly talk, …you come back, ask him in a just kidding tone if he tried to hit on her, everyone laughs, he says, uh, no, I didn’t have time. Leave it like that. On way home, you can feel her out and start thinking about next move. Maybe a double date with him, maybe he comes over to help you move some furniture.

Has anyone staged something with a black man to hit on your white wife, her unknowing you were doing it to her and if so how did it go? I'm looking into doing it to try and see my wife reaction to I hope becoming open to a black man flirting and hitting on her in front of me. Ladies would you be upset if your husband did this? Any aggressive Black Men open to the idea of hitting on my white wife in front of me in a bar or club in the NJ area. We are not swingers and never ventured outside of our vanilla marriage before but trying to lead her down the path to open her mind and legs for a dominant Black Man. Please any real input.View attachment 6578506
THAT. NEVER. WORKS.

Last edited:
Back