Things husbands do for a bull

Inexperienced in lifestyle. But I always fantasized about meeting with GF at a club and paying for her and the Stud's drinks while also watching their table and watching them dance together.

For me the best are
1 Preparing her shaving her smooth playing with her clit getting it nicely swollen and engorged
2 Sliding a clit clip on her swollen clit to keep her highly aroused, nipple rings around her hard nipples
3 Picking out the dress helping her get ready to meet him
4 Dropping her off in town so that he sees me dropping her off always parking on the opposite side of the street so that she is seen by everyone walking to meet him nipples erect under her dress and completely naked under her dress, except for platform open front bra pushing those tits up and outwards giving them s bouncing effect as she walks,
the waiting game then the angst not knowing how long it will be until i see her again

For me the best are
1 Preparing her shaving her smooth playing with her clit getting it nicely swollen and engorged
2 Sliding a clit clip on her swollen clit to keep her highly aroused
3 Picking out the dress helping her get ready to meet him
4 Dropping her off in town so that he sees me dropping her off always parking on the opposite side of the street so that she is seen by everyone walking to meet him nipples erect under her dress and completely naked under her dress, except for platform open front bra pushing those tits up and outwards giving them s bouncing effect as she walks,
the waiting game then the angst not knowing how long it will be until i see her again
073 - Copy (2).JPG078 - Copy.JPGthumbnailADU4RXSX.jpg33031458543_e3b3baddd6_h.jpg

So I'm not sure if this is already a thread but I was curious what are some things that your husbands do for your bull that are NOT sexual my husband likes cooking and serving dinner to us when we all have a chance to be together
The husbands of the women that I see are like a concierge service. They make all reservations, book and pay for everything, and are chauffeur service. If it's a home date, he does act as the host getting drinks snacks etc.

Back