The wall

Alanm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
I would really like to hear from the folks that are against the border wall and why? And i am not talking about the financing of it issue. I already realize that is an issue.

I am talking from a strictly border security issue why some folks are still against it.

a 4th century answer to a 20th century problem.....wasted money...facts show most ******* come though regular entry points....most illegals FLY In and have expired Visas!
5 billion for a wall when he just gave major tax cuts to the rich....and major payouts to the farmers over his trade deal

money could be better used for more scanners at border...more agents...and etc.

you do know now that tunnels are the way in anymore....sure we get the caravans...but they go right to the check points so far....do what we have been doing for years...back ground checks and etc...either let them in or send them home......don't separate their families and incarcerate all of them at our expense

Most of it is already built and there are many forms of technology in place already, they just need to fill in the gaps and increase the technology. The amount of money is a drop bucket. If the average citizen had any idea where their money is going, daily; they would ******* their pants!
We have friends that have worked border security, law enforcement and FBI. Their opinion is that every deterrent helps. If they don't spend the money on the wall, they will pay it out to security(in various forms), anyway.
Most people talking about the wall really have no clue other than what they have read. And what they know is generally from people that agree with their point of view. I like that I have been able to talk to people who deal with the problem on the ground, day to day.
If walls don't work, why are all the politicians living in gated communities and have walls/fences/gates and guards for their own homes? Businesses? Government offices? Take them down and put up some cameras.

It's a political mess right now.
Neither side is going to budge, until they have to...but it will come up again.
The people that don't want it now, wanted more border security 5 years ago, 10 years ago, 15 years ago. We've all seen the clips people post.
They don't want it solved.
It's like the abortion issue - politicians don't want to solve that because they can use it to leverage votes at election time EVERY election.
This is one of the arguments that will never end, because both sides will keep coming up with that "Check Mate" comment or piece of evidence that supports their viewpoint...and everyone will fall in behind that last great argument.

Its never been about the wall, anyway. Trump, himself, has and still employs illegal entrants in his businesses. Its simply a diversion away from an issue Trump wishes to avoid publicity. Also, this sets a precedence for the President in negotiating with Democrats or anyone in the future on anything he wants done. Its like negotiating with terrorists ... start giving them money for hostages and it only increases hostage taking.
Personally, I'd give him his damn wall, every dime he's asked for ... if he fulfills promises to hand over his tax records for the past 10 years and sits with Mueller under oath for a couple hours. That way we ALL walk away with what we want.

Most of it is already built and there are many forms of technology in place already, they just need to fill in the gaps and increase the technology. The amount of money is a drop bucket. If the average citizen had any idea where their money is going, daily; they would ******* their pants!
We have friends that have worked border security, law enforcement and FBI. Their opinion is that every deterrent helps. If they don't spend the money on the wall, they will pay it out to security(in various forms), anyway.
Most people talking about the wall really have no clue other than what they have read. And what they know is generally from people that agree with their point of view. I like that I have been able to talk to people who deal with the problem on the ground, day to day.
If walls don't work, why are all the politicians living in gated communities and have walls/fences/gates and guards for their own homes? Businesses? Government offices? Take them down and put up some cameras.

there is an old saying that would apply here

A lock stops the curious...Nothing stops a thief!

Its never been about the wall, anyway. Trump, himself, has and still employs illegal entrants in his businesses. Its simply a diversion away from an issue Trump wishes to avoid publicity. Also, this sets a precedence for the President in negotiating with Democrats or anyone in the future on anything he wants done. Its like negotiating with terrorists ... start giving them money for hostages and it only increases hostage taking.
Personally, I'd give him his damn wall, every dime he's asked for ... if he fulfills promises to hand over his tax records for the past 10 years and sits with Mueller under oath for a couple hours. That way we ALL walk away with what we want.

show of ******* and he can not stand a women is putting him in his place...in front of the whole world!

a lot of people on the border do not want the wall....creates land dispute problems for one!
a lot of them have land they claim is theirs...but is actually in Mexico!

a lot of people on the border do not want the wall....creates land dispute problems for one!
a lot of them have land they claim is theirs...but is actually in Mexico!

This is easily one of the worst border arguments I've ever heard, but if someone bought land without checking to see what country it was in... I'm sorry, but that's their stupidity and we can't solve everyone's problems for them. We actually made a similar mistake, and learned from it by loosing 5 acres here in Montana. We didn't thoroughly check our boundaries and to the research and it cost us. Our fault, and we took the loss. We didn't blame anyone else for it.

This is easily one of the worst border arguments I've ever heard, but if someone bought land without checking to see what country it was in... I'm sorry, but that's their stupidity and we can't solve everyone's problems for them. We actually made a similar mistake, and learned from it by loosing 5 acres here in Montana. We didn't thoroughly check our boundaries and to the research and it cost us. Our fault, and we took the loss. We didn't blame anyone else for it.

ignorance is bliss huh?

Never argue with a trump supporter...you can't have a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed!

do you have a immigrant problem in your state...you might want to check the facts...and if you have an immigrant problem there..it is because your friends and neighbors are giving them jobs...so instead of being so willing to spend 5 billion on a wall the will do nothing....get on those friends and neighbors that hire them...but I really doubt that is a problem either....you just get your info from Fox News

and if you look the state with the largest immigrant problem......Vermont!...want to build a wall there...use your head for something other than an anal plug!

Last edited:
ignorance is bliss huh?

Never argue with a trump supporter...you can't have a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed!

do you have a immigrant problem in your state...you might want to check the facts...and if you have an immigrant problem there..it is because your friends and neighbors are giving them jobs...so instead of being so willing to spend 5 billion on a wall the will do nothing....get on those friends and neighbors that hire them...but I really doubt that is a problem either....you just get your info from Fox News

and if you look the state with the largest immigrant problem......Vermont!...want to build a wall there...use your head for something other than an anal plug!
You built an entire universe off of one paragraph. LOL! But you have insulted me without a shred of evidence. I don't own a television, by the way. Hurling insults is totally unnecessary. If someone can't have a different opinion than yours, you make your world very small.

You built an entire universe off of one paragraph. LOL! But you have insulted me without a shred of evidence. I don't own a television, by the way. Hurling insults is totally unnecessary. If someone can't have a different opinion than yours, you make your world very small.
well may have come down a little hard on you
but the facts are...Vermont highest in immigrants...wall waaaaay to much money...we don't have...seen the deficit lately?..etc

and I find it very hard to believe you have a computer and no TV

you are getting your trump propaganda from someplace!

Every political party in power for the past 30 years have screamed about a wall, fence, sensors and/or tighter security! ALL OF THEM! Now it's Trump propaganda??!!(I know he's stuck on the wall thing, but everyone has wanted something done about it that costs a lot of money). Our politicians voted to pay for a wall in Jordan. 500 million! But a wall is not okay for us??? I used to have a television, but couldn't find anything I wanted to watch. Anyway, this is not going to get anywhere, but you insulted me based on problems/arguments you've had with other. That's not ok! Be nice!!!

Every political party in power for the past 30 years have screamed about a wall, fence, sensors and/or tighter security! ALL OF THEM! Now it's Trump propaganda??!!(I know he's stuck on the wall thing, but everyone has wanted something done about it that costs a lot of money). Our politicians voted to pay for a wall in Jordan. 500 million! But a wall is not okay for us??? I used to have a television, but couldn't find anything I wanted to watch. Anyway, this is not going to get anywhere, but you insulted me based on problems/arguments you've had with other. That's not ok! Be nice!!!

times change...we have phones and airplanes and all kinds of things now.....they have LADDERS and tunnels and etc......Jordon wants whatever ok...maybe they don't have all the technology available to us...and big difference between 500 million and what trump is asking for!
there is walls in parts and it's not working....you don't think drones and scanners and etc might be more efficient?...no of course not...you are a trumpie

you do realize that 2/3 of the country is against the wall....doesn't that tell you something

well like I said...no arguing or even talking to a trumpie...they already know what they have been told by their lord and master and that's all they need to know

I don't insult people I describe them
I'm about as nice as they get...maybe the problem is you?

Last edited:
I've looked at your posts. You are NOT nice. I'm just your target today. I saw the other thread 200 hundred pages and all you guys are doing is getting your yes men to nod their heads for you and insulting everyone that doesn't agree. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You got nothing else to do? Nobody's mind is being changed, you're just stroking each other... ENJOY that, I'm going back to what I came here for in the first place! Ciao.

I've looked at your posts. You are NOT nice. I'm just your target today. I saw the other thread 200 hundred pages and all you guys are doing is getting your yes men to nod their heads for you and insulting everyone that doesn't agree. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You got nothing else to do? Nobody's mind is being changed, you're just stroking each other... ENJOY that, I'm going back to what I came here for in the first place! Ciao.

congratulations....you figured out YOU are not going to change my mind....now let me take a wild guess here.....you have no immigration problem.....do not know of one....and like this blind zombie......you follow your lord and masters wishes for a wall....and can not understand why the rest of us are not that stupid

brace yourself......the majority of the country is against the wall....does that tell you anything?
probably not....goes against what your all powerful trump has told you

you do know he lies on the avg of 7 times a day?
has done absolutely nothing for the country so far...except add to his personal wealth

wages are what they have always been....stockmarket up and down....more jobs going overseas now than ever before......more corruption in Washington than any time in the past....and he is a Russian plant doing Russia's bidding

everything he has done has been at P u t I n 's bidding...stir up hate and discontent....create distrust in our law enforcement...belittle our intelligence agencies….puul out of Syria...pull out of NATO.....everything Russia would do if they were in charge

oh look more trump supporters

1ee.gif

BTW I am never nice to a trumpie...they have shown so many times they have no idea what is really going on....and don't check to see if there is any truth to what they are being told

Back