Did ED play a role in your wife wanting another man?

yes my ED constantly had the wife frustrated so I told her if she wanted a hard cock she should go out and get one. At a company event, she ended up fucking a much younger guy from her office and that has turned her into my hot wife. She enjoys the young guys cocks more now
Lucky dog! That's cool.

Awe some of these stories are kinda sad but also funny. I’ve been with guys who can’t get it up and it’s honestly like their loss. I can ride their face but some nights you just need a hard dick so I’ll call a friend.
Sexy. Wish my wife loved riding my face.

My wife thought that the fact I started having erectile problems meant I didn't want her so she found someone who did. After I started she realized it was my problem not lack of desire. But it was too late. Her new lover was better endowed than me and I had to accept being a cuck.

Fine like it made you hard to watch or like you couldn’t get it up but just kinda helped her?
Awe some of these stories are kinda sad but also funny. I’ve been with guys who can’t get it up and it’s honestly like their loss. I can ride their face but some nights you just need a hard dick so I’ll call a friend.
This is such a good topic... I'm a beta I remember my first gf when I was 15 cheated on me with BBC and dumped me... I didn't know how to feel. I felt crushed but as time went on I decided to be more open minded... I realized that I loved her even if she needed BIG black Dick... I'm just 6.5 inches but sometimes can't even get hard... Long story short ever since my ex left me I've always accepted that BBC should be an option. If you love your gf wife you will definitely encourage her to try BBC. If it has to be I would go pussy free... Us his ands can please our GFs without using our tiny dicks. I notice that the happiest wives get a lot of BBC. Happy wife Happy life...

I gradually became soft after I realised my cock was of no use to my then gf,I merely facilitated her encounters with men and it was of great amusement to her and her partners that I could ejaculate while soft,well not so much ejaculate ,sort of dribble out while PE while watching from the corner😋

I have had a fantasy of being a cuck for years and I just wonder if this is the point where she decides to go for it. I'll make the suggestion for sure but I don't think mine is permanent.
In my case temporary ED became permanent once my wife began cucking me and rendered me pussyfree. I knew there was no point in having an erection so they just stopped happening.

Watching my wife taking black cock cured any ed that I might have had, I get extremely hard erections watching and hearing her as our black bull starts penetrating her and listening to them both egging each other on with him telling her what a whore she is and how tight her white married cunt is and her telling him how much better his black cock feels fucking her than my little white cock has ever done.

Last edited:
Well I can't say I have ED as such but I guess due to age, erections are a lot fewer than they use to be so maybe I do.
Don't believe this has played a part in her wanting another man though....She never said it has...

Interesting enough but hearing your wife’s details of how hard her boyfriend’s cock gets for her will cure yours.

I don’t think it can get anymore exciting for a married wife who’s husband can’t get it up to be brought into a bed by a younger well built darker lover and finally be made love to with his rock solid hard unprotected cock than brings her to orgasim before cumming deep inside.

She’s satisfied and so are you… don’t forget to thank the young lover.

I was having trouble with ED on and off, then I started playing with chastity (without wife's knowledge). I'm pretty sure the cage damaged my dick and caused Peyronne's disease where now my cock has a sharp bend upward toward my stomach which makes fucking basically impossible. During this time I introduced a black dildo into our lives which was a little too big for her. We're now on our 3rd and 4th black dildos and she goes absolutely crazy. My reward is a hand job. Haven't been inside her in about 2 years and she couldn't care less.
Tell me, your wife didn't question your Peyronne dick?

Tell me, your wife didn't question your Peyronne dick?
You know what, she didnt really.. she told me to go to the doctor of course, which I didn't bother because the treatment seems pretty radical and doesn't seem to work that well. But she just kind of accepted that we don't fuck anymore. She still gets pleasured with her dildo, so I guess it doesn't really bother her.

You know what, she didnt really.. she told me to go to the doctor of course, which I didn't bother because the treatment seems pretty radical and doesn't seem to work that well. But she just kind of accepted that we don't fuck anymore. She still gets pleasured with her dildo, so I guess it doesn't really bother her.
Interesting, my wife also doesn't seem to care if we fuck anymore. Just as well, because I enjoy eating her pussy and ass while she sucks my cock in the 69 position.

It goes hand in hand for many of us.

We haven't started cuckolding yet, but I did develop premature ejaculation through my love for the BNWO.

It's all in the mind tbh. I know I'm inferior and not a real man, so my penis became naturally limp and weak

I have ED and am impotent in my early 40s. When I have an erection, it is difficult for me to maintain it. Unfortunately, I also suffer from premature ejaculation and my penis is below average in size. My wife doesn't have sex with me at all and she likes big penises (look and feel). Nevertheless, she does not accept my suggestion to sleep with other men in order to experience sexual fulfillment again - she cannot currently separate sex and love.

Back