Does it bother you if during a cuckold session if there is a slave master and slave role play?

I have been in several cuckold sessions where I have been with white women. However, there have been a few instances where the husband does the slave master role play where he orders me the slave to screw his wife. Normally, I am fine with it and usually the husband is nice about it and I get paid. However, the most recent instance, husband was really into the slave master role and really turned me off. I got angry and almost punched him. I just walked out and didn’t even bother getting the money. Have you brothers ever dealt with this? And if so, how do you guys handle it?

I have been in a few situations where I was the Master and hubby and his wife was bought off the auction blocks. I made him do hard choirs around the house like wash clothes, vacuum floors, wash windows, etc. While she was my fuck slave and I used toys on her to pleasure her as well and spankings, then I would fuck all of her holes. They enjoyed having weekends like this.. But it all ended when his job moved him to Australia a few years ago and we sort of lost touch. I miss them and those $1800 weekends.. ☺☺☺

I have been in several cuckold sessions where I have been with white women. However, there have been a few instances where the husband does the slave master role play where he orders me the slave to screw his wife. Normally, I am fine with it and usually the husband is nice about it and I get paid. However, the most recent instance, husband was really into the slave master role and really turned me off. I got angry and almost punched him. I just walked out and didn’t even bother getting the money. Have you brothers ever dealt with this? And if so, how do you guys handle it?
You should think about what degrades you more: being ushered into slave role play or getting paid..

Seems like this should have been discussed and agreed by everyone before the sessions started. Sounds like he over stepped your comfort level, and thought he had the right to do so because he paid for your time. Leaving and not hitting him was the right thing to do. Stay well clear.

This honestly sounds so strange to me and I’m surprised you’d enjoy that sort of thing but don’t let me tell you what you should enjoy. I’d only be into having a threesome/ sharing my wife with a black guy and that’s it no role play involved. I’m not into degradation or humiliation from the other guy aswell, mutual respect

I would enjoy some Master Slave Cuckold role play with my wife and a black man. The scenarios and limits should be discussed and agreed to by everyone before the session starts, including any safe words.

As a white cuck, I crave the opposite. I want to be a black Masters slave while he takes my wife for HIS black cock loving whore. Demean my inferior manhood, MAKE me serve your every whim and desire and teach me my place.
Perfect. White cuvk. I love race play. And love calling the white beta. To suck black master. As I stand beside his frame. Guiding BBC into mouth.

Back