Is it weird to start off with BJs only for the bull?

The wife been hinting around at me “sneaking” a third in while she’s fully restrained to a breeding bench and blindfolded/gagged. Thinking about bringing a hung black guy in the next time I have her immobilized as such, and only having him use her mouth while i handle her pussy/ass.

I know she’s had bbc before, that’s all she dated before me pretty much. When we separated last year she went and fucked some ex-fling with a “huge” dick, and she’s told me herself that sex with me felt loose after having a C-section, and that it hadn’t been as enjoyable until we began incorporating BDSM into our sex lives. She’s insistent that she doesn’t need anything bigger, trying to not look like a size queen I guess, and she cries when I’ve brought up an open relationship, so it goes nowhere.

However, she showed me some vids that she said turned her on a lot. They’re basically sex dungeon productions, a male master and female slave. The female slave is in full restraints, can’t move a muscle to get away. And it just so happens that the master has a stunt cock, a younger fit BBC do the sex work for him.

She is completely submissive during sex, we’re not on the path of pure cuckoldry. But I do think that it’s possible to use a few big dicked black men as nothing more than sex toys, and not as something to obsess over like I see a lot on here do.

I’m a bull to a sub hotwife. She had a stranger fantasy and is a size queen. I had her blindfolded for what she thought was just a regular play date. A trusted BBC entered silently as I have her undressing and touching herself. I whisper in her ear that she’s being watched and what’s about to happen to her.

I don’t let her blow him so she doesn’t know how big he is. He goes down on her and then fucks her well while she’s sucking me. Him and I take turns w her. When he’s finally done, he leaves before I remove the blindfold. She loved it. To this day she doesn’t know who he is. I actually used him again and told her it was another guy.

Lots of women have stranger fantasies and being used as a slut. I believe she would enjoy what you have planned, but why limit it to just oral?

A normal birth would be an issue, not a C-section. Passing a 9lb baby is what destroys a pussy. She just likes big cocks.

Attachments

• IMG_3759.jpeg
    IMG_3759.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 51
Back