What is it like to see another man enter your wife? Do you have any pics?

Just think of it as a very pleasurable checkup for your wife like when she goes to see her gynecologist! Think of the Bull as a hotwifeologist and it's hus job to examine her hotwife goodies inside and out and make sure they are functioning at their peak for optimum pleasure, and you can even be there to observe and support her during the visit! When it's all over the Hotwifeologist will give you his opinion on how hot your hotwife is!♠️

Just think of it as a very pleasurable checkup for your wife like when she goes to see her gynecologist! Think of the Bull as a hotwifeologist and it's hus job to examine her hotwife goodies inside and out and make sure they are functioning at their peak for optimum pleasure, and you can even be there to observe and support her during the visit! When it's all over the Hotwifeologist will give you his opinion on how hot your hotwife is!♠️
Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

1713904213189.png

When you watch another man shove his rock hard cock, especially a BBC, deep into your wife's wetness and hear her moan then gasp things like, OH it feels so good or OH it's so big the sensations that go through you are almost indescribable. You feel a sense of satisfaction yourself knowing she likes what she is getting. You watch as he starts to pump in and out of her, seeing her wetness covering his big black shaft going places inside her you know you never could. For a time he owns her inside and out. You are nothing more than an observer and if you are caged your only pleasure is knowing she is being stretched and used and from the sounds she makes, she loves it. Your only pleasure is her pleasure. For that moment he gives her more than you ever have or ever could and you accept that fact willingly. You watch as his shaft pistons deeper and faster into her slick wetness. You hear her moans grow louder and her breath coming in gasp as her entire body convulses around his hardness that fills her totally. He moves her into position to pin her legs stretching her wider to go deeper and harder inside her. You watch his heavy full balls contract tightly and know the finale is near. His strokes come faster and harder making her moan and quiver, owning her pushing his manhood into her to her limits. He moans and you see his muscles contract as he pushes harder and deeper. She gasp a loud yes oh yes as he pumps his seed deep into her filling her every crevice and void. His strokes turn from pumping to straining and pushing his big black cock so deep inside your wife you know she must feel it all the way in her belly. Her body and mind belongs to him as the intensity subsides and he holds his still swollen shaft deep inside her. You look close seeing her outer muscles contract around his hardness in the aftermath of her pleasure. Slowly he releases his restraint over her and his still swollen cock slowly starts to slip from her depths. You see it is covered and shinny from the pleasure they both just experienced. Your eyes widen as you see how she is stretched and swollen from what he has just given her. You are in awe if her ability to take such girth and depth as the head of his cock slips from inside the love of your life with a loud wet pop. You stand and watch as his thick white cum dribbles from her stretched and gaping hole. You can only hope that he is finished with her, at least for the moment, and maybe they will allow you to feel her used pussy in some way that pleases them...

View attachment 7095506

When you watch another man shove his rock hard cock, especially a BBC, deep into your wife's wetness and hear her moan then gasp things like, OH it feels so good or OH it's so big the sensations that go through you are almost indescribable. You feel a sense of satisfaction yourself knowing she likes what she is getting. You watch as he starts to pump in and out of her, seeing her wetness covering his big black shaft going places inside her you know you never could. For a time he owns her inside and out. You are nothing more than an observer and if you are caged your only pleasure is knowing she is being stretched and used and from the sounds she makes, she loves it. Your only pleasure is her pleasure. For that moment he gives her more than you ever have or ever could and you accept that fact willingly. You watch as his shaft pistons deeper and faster into her slick wetness. You hear her moans grow louder and her breath coming in gasp as her entire body convulses around his hardness that fills her totally. He moves her into position to pin her legs stretching her wider to go deeper and harder inside her. You watch his heavy full balls contract tightly and know the finale is near. His strokes come faster and harder making her moan and quiver, owning her pushing his manhood into her to her limits. He moans and you see his muscles contract as he pushes harder and deeper. She gasp a loud yes oh yes as he pumps his seed deep into her filling her every crevice and void. His strokes turn from pumping to straining and pushing his big black cock so deep inside your wife you know she must feel it all the way in her belly. Her body and mind belongs to him as the intensity subsides and he holds his still swollen shaft deep inside her. You look close seeing her outer muscles contract around his hardness in the aftermath of her pleasure. Slowly he releases his restraint over her and his still swollen cock slowly starts to slip from her depths. You see it is covered and shinny from the pleasure they both just experienced. Your eyes widen as you see how she is stretched and swollen from what he has just given her. You are in awe if her ability to take such girth and depth as the head of his cock slips from inside the love of your life with a loud wet pop. You stand and watch as his thick white cum dribbles from her stretched and gaping hole. You can only hope that he is finished with her, at least for the moment, and maybe they will allow you to feel her used pussy in some way that pleases them...
Magnificence.

View attachment 7095506

Why do all these stories say that as the bull removes his cock from the woman, that it comes out with a "POP!" sound? That always reads like a champagne bottle being opened and I have never once heard any kind of "POP!" when either my bull or my large dildos have exited me, lol.

Why do all these stories say that as the bull removes his cock from the woman, that it comes out with a "POP!" sound? That always reads like a champagne bottle being opened and I have never once heard any kind of "POP!" when either my bull or my large dildos have exited me, lol.
I think that is the best way to give a short description of the wet slurping sound a big cock makes when sliding out of a cum filled pussy...

We are not in the lifestyle, but I fantasize about sharing my wife. For those who have, how did it make you feel seeing another man enter your wife‘s pussy. Or what’s it like to see her take another cock in her mouth the first time? Did she hesitate, or was she really into it as well?
My wife just loves cock. She doesn't state a preference but if there is a black guy at a party his cock always seems to end up in my wifes pussy. I truly love a large cock sliding into her hairy pussy.

Attachments

• IMG_20220430_221301_9.jpg
    IMG_20220430_221301_9.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
  • kn1.jpg
    kn1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
  • ken2.jpg
    ken2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
My wife just loves cock. She doesn't state a preference but if there is a black guy at a party his cock always seems to end up in my wifes pussy. I truly love a large cock sliding into her hairy pussy.

we can relate, wife’s first to get naked and fuck whom ever wants some but she does prefer black cock, and if picking who to play with it will always be a well hung black man.

Back