What is it like to see another man enter your wife? Do you have any pics?

It’s the hottest thing ever. Making out and kissing is pretty normal and she has done plenty of that as a swinger, but then she starts to rub his cock and finally drops to her knees to pull it out. She’s always so happy to see a BBC. She takes her time and gives an incredible BJ. She doesn’t take much warm up after that. She lays back on the bed and spreads wide.

She gasps every time a bull stretches her. They all start slow, but eventually her fingernails are digging into there ass so she can feel every inch.
As the husband I may of joined up until this point, but there is an obvious transition where she completely forgets I’m in the room and it’s all about her pleasure. I sit back and enjoy the show.

Attachments

• IMG_0568.jpeg
    IMG_0568.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_3021.jpeg
    IMG_3021.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_2554.jpeg
    IMG_2554.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 236
It’s the hottest thing ever. Making out and kissing is pretty normal and she has done plenty of that as a swinger, but then she starts to rub his cock and finally drops to her knees to pull it out. She’s always so happy to see a BBC. She takes her time and gives an incredible BJ. She doesn’t take much warm up after that. She lays back on the bed and spreads wide.

She gasps every time a bull stretches her. They all start slow, but eventually her fingernails are digging into there ass so she can feel every inch.
As the husband I may of joined up until this point, but there is an obvious transition where she completely forgets I’m in the room and it’s all about her pleasure. I sit back and enjoy the show.
omg so hot to see, would love to see a black guy enter my wife's pussy without a condom also to see her hand with the wedding ring on his ass I would get extremely hard.

In that middle pic, is that your hand holding hers as he enters her?

Its a hot roller coaster of being tuned on and also happy he is there to please her and she is happy too.

Knowing your alpha male lover is there to sexually satisfy your wife with his huge cock and to please her like you couldn't and that you couldn't ever.
Also knowing your job of submissive beta really kicks in once he arrives as you now have work to do making sure any needs they have are met and they are both comfortable during his visit.
This is to ensure they dont have to worry about any little thing that might distract them from them breeding as many times as possible and they can lay in our bed or wherever and save from bathroom breaks, ill bring them whatever they need, including dressig and undressing them, food, water, whatever. Making sure they are licked and wiped clean after each mating session and im close by when he enters her either guiding his cock into her or witnessing it.
'Its so satisfying knowing her pussy is getting fucked and filled by the lover she deserves and that she loves me for it and im relieved of my sexual duties for her and instead she can get what she really needs.

Always enjoy fucking her wet used pussy if right after she s fucked or when she comes home from being out with her black lover. Not so sure she is stretched out as I believe the pussy and anal muscles stretch and can be relaxed but I can feel the difference when she as relaxed to accommodate a big thick cock or maybe several will really make a difference but just the feel of relaxed wet used pussy knowing she has just given her self to another man or a group of men is so exciting. I’m bigger than average so I do feel her open wet pussy and it does feel different than it feels before she has had some big cocks. My favorite is to watch and take her right after they are finished. Nothing wetter than a fresh fucked pussy full of cum. I love sloppy seconds or perhaps a better term sloppy lasts. I am the caboose of the train always.
My hubby is nodding his head in agreement as read your post.🥰

We have to thank so much Black Bulls for existing and doing so much good to all of us!

It is so exiting to see when her master pushed his thick black cock in the tight pussy of my wife
off course bareback
Is she still tight after all that bbc? LOL just joking I know her pussy returns to normal, we all do contrary to the statements on here!

Back