What is it like to see another man enter your wife? Do you have any pics?

We are not in the lifestyle, but I fantasize about sharing my wife. For those who have, how did it make you feel seeing another man enter your wife‘s pussy. Or what’s it like to see her take another cock in her mouth the first time? Did she hesitate, or was she really into it as well?

Unless you experience it yourself you just will never completely understand how awesome it is.
NOTHING--NOTHING-- can come close to the emotions you will feel as you watch another man's cock possess that void in your wife's body. Watch as that piece of meat slides gently into her and they become one. You want it for her, but he is taking "your" property. Now you see their bodies as one.----ohhh, take her, she is yours, make love---no, just fuck that beautiful body that was mine-it's just sex, fuck her, fuck her, make her yours-------

NOTHING--NOTHING-- can come close to the emotions you will feel as you watch another man's cock possess that void in your wife's body. Watch as that piece of meat slides gently into her and they become one. You want it for her, but he is taking "your" property. Now you see their bodies as one.----ohhh, take her, she is yours, make love---no, just fuck that beautiful body that was mine-it's just sex, fuck her, fuck her, make her yours-------
Does she keep her wedding ring on and in full view while he fucks her

We are not in the lifestyle, but I fantasize about sharing my wife. For those who have, how did it make you feel seeing another man enter your wife‘s pussy. Or what’s it like to see her take another cock in her mouth the first time? Did she hesitate, or was she really into it as well?
Long before I met my future wife 12 years ago, I habitually fantasised about watching hypothetical girlfriends being roughly penetrated then enviably manfully fucked by my earlier-maturing and bigger-cocked school buddies, the most handsome of which I engaged with in mutual masturbation and fellatio. My favourites for that were the uncircumcised ones, some of whom admitted to regularly fucking girls I had the hots for but lacked the balls and courage to proposition them sexually.

My fantasising secretly continued but with much greater frequency and ferocity after I married a quiet and very beautiful girl when I was a final year medical student. When making love to her I would indulge in unspoken florid fantasies of her orgasming on the cock of one or other of my more athletic school buddies and him ejaculating long and copiously into her as he had done into my eager mouth.

As fate would have it, only 3 years into my marriage I met a breathlessly handsome, athletic, tall and beautifully-built versatile gay and very polite 17-year-old black high-school lad whose cock just happened to be uncircumcised and in full erection an enviable one-and-half-inches longer and a full inch girthier than mine.

After two years of my sensationally sexy buddy being my lover-in-secret I invited him to our home one Friday evening, fervently hoping my wife would find him at least as sexually attractive as I did. Which of course she did; in fact irresistibly so, especially after he had hesitantly and touchingly self-consciously stripped off for her while standing beside our bed.

At that time my buddy was a woman-virgin, so he needed me to show him the “moves” when the time came for him to engage physically with my openly admiring and by then extremely horny wife.

The fuck that followed was in the missionary position and went on for more than 2 hours with my buddy being almost scarily multi-orgasmic and my wide-eyed wife responding to him ecstatically.

After my virgin but alarmingly eager buddy had mounted my wife and was very arousingly kissing her, I began to lovingly hand-guide the bulging head of his rampantly erect and wonderfully warm gristly bare cock between her slippery love-lips then stretchingly forward through the rim of her beautifully receptive vagina, all the time fondly thinking that as penetration proceeded, haltingly and slowly—at half-an-inch per 15 to 20 seconds—I would feel nothing other than erotic fascination and voyeuristic lust.

How wrong I was. In the event, as I drew my buddy’s closely-clinging long foreskin back to bare the by now massively burgeoning head of his cock drooling pre-cum from its gaping slit, I came over all dizzy and was flung into a blind panic, thankfully not noticed by my buddy or my wife with them being so totally rapt with each other's sensational bodies.

Unexpectedly and paradoxically my panic was relieved when my buddy’s bloated and fully-bared cockhead had all too slowly stretched my wife’s slippery love-lips and cock-clinging rim of her vaginal opening and disappeared into her welcoming love-sheath.

But my troubles were far from over inasmuch the panic returned suddenly full-f or ce when by far the girthiest section of the shaft of my buddy’s by now super-rigid cock began to monstrously stretch the rim of my wife’s vagina such that his further penetration of it appeared to be halted.

The moment of Truth was upon me with the awful premonition of me being irreversibly dispossessed of my wife by a suddenly alarmingly potent stripling in the form of my buddy now reared over her, deep-kissing her and already pleasuring her sexually far more powerfully than I ever had in three years of marriage to her.

To make matters worse, within a few seconds of my buddy’s cock very slowly burying itself to its hilt in her vagina, my wife began to very strongly and loudly orgasm on it.

But thankfully I was so suddenly overwhelmed and blinded by heart-stopping voyeuristic lust that the awful panic that had gripped me from witnessing the cruelly but necessarily super-slow penetration of my wife by my buddy’s monstrous cock, lovingly hand-guided by me into her, had completely disappeared.

As if by magic a veil had been lifted from my jealous eyes and husbandly heart to reveal to me the stupendous beauty of the inter-thrusting bodies and genitals of the unlikely lovers I had so eagerly but fatefully put together. I had been transported to Sex Heaven and was frantically and openly masturbating.

And so it turned out that the blind panic that hit me so numbingly hard while I watched the beautifully measured opening penetration of my wife by my novice buddy, became for me a rite of passage into a hitherto undreamed-of realm of sexual wonders far exceeding my previous wildest erotic imaginings.

Last edited:
I LOVE to watch a nice BBC entering and being swallowed up whole by my wife’s pussy and hear them both moan with pleasure when the head of his black pipe “pop’s” in and him telling me how much he loves my wife’s tight, hot, wet pussy….then hearing her moan and tell us both how much she loves black cock and how there is nothing on earth like beautiful big black cock! She always calls them BBBC because she likes to add the beautiful in!

Attachments

• IMG_4866.jpeg
    IMG_4866.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 1,184
  • IMG_4865.jpeg
    IMG_4865.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 738
  • IMG_4861.jpeg
    IMG_4861.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 689
  • IMG_4862.jpeg
    IMG_4862.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 652
  • IMG_4863.jpeg
    IMG_4863.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 636
  • IMG_4860.jpeg
    IMG_4860.jpeg
    239.1 KB · Views: 604
  • IMG_4859.jpeg
    IMG_4859.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 566
  • IMG_4856.jpeg
    IMG_4856.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 546
  • IMG_4858.jpeg
    IMG_4858.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 530
  • IMG_4857.jpeg
    IMG_4857.jpeg
    189.8 KB · Views: 522
  • IMG_4855.jpeg
    IMG_4855.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 964
It's breathtaking, as someone else noted earlier. I never realized she was so sexy as she was at this moment as she took his entire length. And it was at that moment that I realized she was totally focused on him, she didn't even look at me - her face was expressing joy for him to see, not me. They were totally locked into one another - I no longer existed. I knew what he was feeling, and I also knew she might get pregnant. All powerful stimulants beyond description. After he finished in her, she remained totally focused on him.

It's breathtaking, as someone else noted earlier. I never realized she was so sexy as she was at this moment as she took his entire length. And it was at that moment that I realized she was totally focused on him, she didn't even look at me - her face was expressing joy for him to see, not me. They were totally locked into one another - I no longer existed. I knew what he was feeling, and I also knew she might get pregnant. All powerful stimulants beyond description. After he finished in her, she remained totally focused on him.
Fuck DANG!! How galling and thrilling for you—-as it has increasingly become for me.

I LOVE to watch a nice BBC entering and being swallowed up whole by my wife’s pussy and hear them both moan with pleasure when the head of his black pipe “pop’s” in and him telling me how much he loves my wife’s tight, hot, wet pussy….then hearing her moan and tell us both how much she loves black cock and how there is nothing on earth like beautiful big black cock! She always calls them BBBC because she likes to add the beautiful in!
With the greatest brotherly respect, I opine that there’s no such thing as a “nice BBC”, especially in full erection.

Awesome, beautiful, bru tal, threatening, intimidating, massively enviable and powerful givers of the deepest sexual pleasure to our wives make them the very antithesis of “nice” and we thoroughly cucked voyeur husbands ought to be exceedingly thankful for that.

Last edited:
The first time was very traumatic. Even though I knew she had cheated on me and we had swapped with a couple of other couples, I had never seen her have sex with another man. We swapped with another couple one night. My wife had asked to do separate bedrooms but they refused. They said they were same room only. My wife and her husband were making out on the sofa. His wife and I were on the floor. Their profile name was 7 x 7. It meant 7 inches long by 7 inches around. His wife maneuvered me to where I was directly below them. I had a perfect view of his fat bare cock entering her. We had agreed to use condoms, but, it was bare and really stretching her. It was obvious that this wasn't her first big cock. She took it so easily. It was gut wrenching.

A few weeks we were at a house party when a young black man asked her to join him. My wife told him I had to be present. When he undressed, I saw the biggest cock black or white I had ever seen. When he entered her, I had mixed emotions. I wasn't sure she could take it. When she did take all of his cock, I was proud but my stomach was churning. I did have a rock hard erection.

Last edited:
Back