What is it like to see another man enter your wife? Do you have any pics?

I'd never ******* her to. Never. It's all about her choice and her wishes. I just don't understand. I KNOW she's attracted to handsome, well-dressed, classy black men because she's told me. She KNOWS i want this for her. I think she's just in denial about it, but she really needs some black cock.
As soon as that first black experience comes along , it will likely be out of the norm and not what she was expecting or in an unusual place

As soon as that first black experience comes along , it will likely be out of the norm and not what she was expecting or in an unusual place
Yeah, it'd probably have to be a random thing where she finds herself with a hot black man and had a little bit too much to *******.

We are not in the lifestyle, but I fantasize about sharing my wife. For those who have, how did it make you feel seeing another man enter your wife‘s pussy. Or what’s it like to see her take another cock in her mouth the first time? Did she hesitate, or was she really into it as well?
It's fucking awesome I have watched her with other men
We are not in the lifestyle, but I fantasize about sharing my wife. For those who have, how did it make you feel seeing another man enter your wife‘s pussy. Or what’s it like to see her take another cock in her mouth the first time? Did she hesitate, or was she really into it as well?
It's fucking awesome we've done it with other men and we both loved it and one time we were hanging out with a black friend and started messing around never really finished he chickened out his wife was upstairs sleeping he said she didn't care but I think he was lying she did suck his dick and it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen his black dick going into her mouth now it's all we think about neither of us ever been so turned on

It's fucking awesome I have watched her with other men
It's fucking awesome we've done it with other men and we both loved it and one time we were hanging out with a black friend and started messing around never really finished he chickened out his wife was upstairs sleeping he said she didn't care but I think he was lying she did suck his dick and it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen his black dick going into her mouth now it's all we think about neither of us ever been so turned on
That's so hot.

my Wife and i are in the lifestyle since 2002, and the last 5 years under a BNWO regime. For me, seeing another Man entering my Wife Vagina, or seeing Her taking another Cock in Her mouth is something that continues to have a devastating effect on me even today. What I feel is very difficult to describe. Terrible jealousy is mixed with my imposible desire to be able to make love to Her, humiliation, my conscience of not being a real man and a tremendous envy and admiration of the Men who use Her sexually. They are so Dominant, so assertive, so confidence... It's overwhelming to me.

Back