The wall

Trump is just proof of how important campaign words are that resonate voters to support and vote for them. I can't imagine, after 2 years of this, how he continues to maintain any base of voters. But, he does ... continues one lie after another, no moral character, no ethics, yet his voter base just keep coming back to hear more lies. I'm kind of wondering what it will take to convince them that he's no more than a crook.

it is amazing! to say the least

Trump is just proof of how important campaign words are that resonate voters to support and vote for them. I can't imagine, after 2 years of this, how he continues to maintain any base of voters. But, he does ... continues one lie after another, no moral character, no ethics, yet his voter base just keep coming back to hear more lies. I'm kind of wondering what it will take to convince them that he's no more than a crook.

They are all crooks Mac - why do you keep voting for the left? what is it going to take to convince you the left does not have the peoples interest anymore than Trump does? The left continues one lie after another - no morals and no ethics, so whats your point? Or are you going to try and convince me that what NY just did with abortion is "moral and ethical"?

Actually, Trump has more thought of the people He ended the shutdown, concerned for the workers while Nancy stood on her high ground and said "Let them starve".

Here is what you all have to look forward to

kadbxk.jpg

They are all crooks Mac - why do you keep voting for the left? what is it going to take to convince you the left does not have the peoples interest anymore than Trump does? The left continues one lie after another - no morals and no ethics, so whats your point? Or are you going to try and convince me that what NY just did with abortion is "moral and ethical"?

Actually, Trump has more thought of the people He ended the shutdown, concerned for the workers while Nancy stood on her high ground and said "Let them starve".

I have never seen anyone so full of *******...here you go again with your trump worship
and who does the all the lying? It starts with the head of your party!...and it has been going on for over 20 years!...lie and deceive it is all the right has!...morals? you just elected probably the worst one ever...and the churches support him...how many republicans are in jail or going to jail...although the reagon administration holds the record for that....even higher than the Nixon administration....you take the cake on your morales and eithics statement....apparently everyone BUT you knows the facts on that.

trump did not want to end the shut down and refused several times...McConnell told him to end...the ratings for trump and the right was going down and he could not prevent a lot of the right voting with the left!....not even counting the loss of income to the country.....etc. a plane crash would really have cost the right some voters...…..trump did not do ******* to end the shut down!
probably the only bi-patisian effort in years going on right now....to end gov shutdowns...does that tell you what the right thinks of trump and his shut down!

as for Nancy...just a better bargaining person....trump met his match and that is all it is in a nut shell. The majority of the country was with Nancy...had you taken the time to read the article I posted you might understand something....but it wasn't on fox news so you didn't get it.....the majority of the country sided with Pelosi a 4th century answer to a 20th century problem....look at the facts on where ******* and immigrants come in from...not the fucking boarder!..trumps days of bullshitting his way through and a bunch of republican russians supporting him are over and he sees it and doesn't want to face up to it......tried pushing his way through and backing down Pelosi...didn't work....met his match

the right has NEVER done one positive thing for this country....except to help people like you and trickle down....screw the American worker

I am not sure just how you can be so blind...…..but one of the worst on here...go do some more trickle down and fuck your employees some more!

Last edited:

tumblr_pm1in75kZV1syq7kd_540.jpg

Back