The True Place Of The White Race

I was under the impression this is a place where we can engage in fantasies
That’s exactly how I took your post...as a race play fantasy which is a huge turn on for me. If that’s all it is, I see no problem with it whatsoever and it definitely makes for more intense and more satisfying orgasms. After that, we can just be friends can’t we? At least until we get horny again, where we go back to it for more intense fun.

The superior sexuality of the black race has been something for a long time that has been historically both feared and admired by white people. Not only because of are clearly noticeable size difference where it matters but also because of our passion and ferocity when it comes to sex.

Our dominant sexual personalities entice are inferior white counterparts. The natural state of the white race whether they know it or not is submission. To submit to a black master or mistress and give themselves fully over our dominance is almost like a reflex to them. Their women crave us and their men crave watching us exert our power over them and their women. All too eager to please and serve before dominant black Masters.

Deep down they all know of our superiority not only sexually but in life and some of them fear or others embrace it. It is their place to be underneath and submissive to our sexuality and mastery if they truly wish to fill their natural place in life.
So true, i really feel that way too as a sissy white male.

as a caged now faggot cuckold for my families black master, i also fully believe black bulls are superior in every way. yes, i dealt with ego, pride, embarrassment, and all the range of emotions you might expect but my lifelong denial of my submissive nature paved the way for me acceptance. I now crave being used for cock cleanup, making sure i lick every drop from every white pussy, getting occassonally fucked and even spanked...it all helps me maintain the right point of view and focus...which is to serve and promote the black cock superior movement. I love to chat about the lifestyle if anyone is interested. my kik is tuscsissycuck

The superior sexuality of the black race has been something for a long time that has been historically both feared and admired by white people. Not only because of are clearly noticeable size difference where it matters but also because of our passion and ferocity when it comes to sex.

Our dominant sexual personalities entice are inferior white counterparts. The natural state of the white race whether they know it or not is submission. To submit to a black master or mistress and give themselves fully over our dominance is almost like a reflex to them. Their women crave us and their men crave watching us exert our power over them and their women. All too eager to please and serve before dominant black Masters.

Deep down they all know of our superiority not only sexually but in life and some of them fear or others embrace it. It is their place to be underneath and submissive to our sexuality and mastery if they truly wish to fill their natural place in life.

Concentrated anti-white racism."Congratulations!"

It's not racism. Racism is privilege plus power.

Black Men are natural masters but they don't have privilege or power.

Everyone can be a master and a slave at the same time,everyone can be both predator and prey at the same time!

It depends on that,what you want to believe!Simple self-suggestion and nothing else!

Not difficult to admit to something that's total bullshit, why is it okay to spread something about one race being superior over another? No one race is better than the other and the sooner people understand that the better

That's right!

I'm not an enemy of interracial sex(not only black men and white women fall into this category),because it's just as natural as having sex between people of the same race!There are men of all races with a huge penis and excellent sexual culture and sexual aggression (vehemence),which is definitely a good thing for ladies!It is also possible,that there are more such men among black men!I can neither confirm nor refute!But one thing is certain!Superiority is for people who want to overcompensate for a spiritual inferiority complex!

I wouldn't be surprised at that,if latent bisexual and Stockholm syndrome and masochist men would praise black men for wanting a black dick!They say they are lying about themselves, that they are couples, and that the wife does not know that her husband is visiting this page!

Back