The True Place Of The White Race

Truth. We sniff truth. Black people are STRONGER and more VIOLENT than weak stupid White bois.

This powerfully TURNS US WHITE WOMEN ON!

We love Black People every time they put a White boi in his place.
People see black men as larger and stronger than white men — even when they’re not, study says https://www.washingtonpost.com/

People see black men as larger and stronger than white men — even when they’re not, study says https://www.washingtonpost.com/

The same is true of Caucasian people with lighter and darker pigmentation!For a Turkish Hungarian Armenian Azerbaijani or Iranian athlete, this is a major psychological advantage!Mostly in the struggling sport!In the western part of Europe, they are extremely afraid of the Turkish and Albanian mafia!
However, among Caucasians with transparent pigmentation, Serbs Russians and Ukrainians can be very aggressive!

Darker pigmentation and marked facial structure can have significant psychological effects,but habitus and all the gestures that come from it are very important!!

The superior sexuality of the black race has been something for a long time that has been historically both feared and admired by white people. Not only because of are clearly noticeable size difference where it matters but also because of our passion and ferocity when it comes to sex.

Our dominant sexual personalities entice are inferior white counterparts. The natural state of the white race whether they know it or not is submission. To submit to a black master or mistress and give themselves fully over our dominance is almost like a reflex to them. Their women crave us and their men crave watching us exert our power over them and their women. All too eager to please and serve before dominant black Masters.

Deep down they all know of our superiority not only sexually but in life and some of them fear or others embrace it. It is their place to be underneath and submissive to our sexuality and mastery if they truly wish to fill their natural place in life.
Absolute truism Sir

That's right!

I'm not an enemy of interracial sex(not only black men and white women fall into this category),because it's just as natural as having sex between people of the same race!There are men of all races with a huge penis and excellent sexual culture and sexual aggression (vehemence),which is definitely a good thing for ladies!It is also possible,that there are more such men among black men!I can neither confirm nor refute!But one thing is certain!Superiority is for people who want to overcompensate for a spiritual inferiority complex!

I wouldn't be surprised at that,if latent bisexual and Stockholm syndrome and masochist men would praise black men for wanting a black dick!They say they are lying about themselves, that they are couples, and that the wife does not know that her husband is visiting this page!

Only one race ...the Human Race...varirty is the spice

Only one race ...the Human Race...varirty is the spice

Mutated isolation and adaptation have resulted in several modified forms.These are the forms that anthropologists call the great races,and these big races are divided into several groups, but pregnancy can be between two big races or two sub races.Despite obvious anthropogenic differences, the maximum genetic distance is only 0.2%!!Within the great race of the Caucasus there is the greatest genetic diversity,and in parallel, DNA fragments of the Neanderthal and the Geneseovian human can be found in the DNA of the Homo Sapiens Sapiens ( Modern Human ),as well as the paleo-congoid sub race of the big race ("black") has the DNA of another extinct human race.Genetically and, consequently, anthropologically, bushmans(sans) are closest to early homo sapiens!!The other 7 billion people are mutants compared to bushmans!! :)

The forum is for Extreme Alternative Interracial SEX. These posts talk about Racial Superiority If you want to talk about how much you prefer fucking black guys; if you want to say that in your experience you think sex with black guys is better- then by all means have at it. Talk about anal and throat fucking and BDSM all you want.

But this racial superiority crap has to stop. We’re all appalled when a group of Neanderthals march in Charlottesville claiming white supremacy. But when we do it here and call it black supremacy it’s ok? No, it’s not.

If I had a fantasy that involved owning a black man, keeping in chains, calling him the “N” word (and when I posted this fantasy I would spell out the entire word) and if I said that I believed that blacks were inferior to whites- if I posted that in this forum I’d probably be removed from the group. Nobody would accept that it was just Extreme Interracial Sex.
You definitely have a point here. Including racial superiority is a slippery slope. If one doesn't have problem with accepting one race having superiority in one realm, say..sexuality, then how could you have a problem with another race having superiority in another realm, say...intellectually? Or artistically? etc.

While we are on the subject BBC means BIG BLACK COCK so... why the fuck do average black men try to steal the title ??? my hubby is white and has an 8" Dick so... to me anything under that is pointless white or black ... Since I am a size queen who likes the contrast but, I don't believe the hype that your trying to pitch about superiority. That's just stupid.
l see little dick brothers on here trying to claim BBC ... Just cuz you black dont mean your Bbc ... Just like white dont mean your a bitch with a small dick.... TRUE !!!!
Just showing your ignorance.

While we are on the subject BBC means BIG BLACK COCK so... why the fuck do average black men try to steal the title ??? my hubby is white and has an 8" Dick so... to me anything under that is pointless white or black ... Since I am a size queen who likes the contrast but, I don't believe the hype that your trying to pitch about superiority. That's just stupid.
l see little dick brothers on here trying to claim BBC ... Just cuz you black dont mean your Bbc ... Just like white dont mean your a bitch with a small dick.... TRUE !!!!
Just showing your ignorance.
Perhaps my dear there are some of us who do relish the idea of Black Superiority, who willingly put themselves into submission. It's because it is what WE want, realize this doesn't apply to all and have respect for y'alls outlook. Love n Peace

Well ... You should respect and be proud of your own race ... instead of submitting to the bs fantasy some of these black men have ... Sex is one thing but the superiority thing is just racist hate by black men and you are stupid if you fall for that. All people are equal in the eyes of the lord
Merry Christmas

Well ... You should respect and be proud of your own race ... instead of submitting to the bs fantasy some of these black men have ... Sex is one thing but the superiority thing is just racist hate by black men and you are stupid if you fall for that. All people are equal in the eyes of the lord
Merry Christmas
I shall reiterate, respect for your opinion and your right to think as such. I may not agree with you but I will defend to the death your rights to do so

First of all, I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy Winter Solstice!!I believe that violent subordination is an anti-human institution that cannot be tolerated!There are men and women of all racial backgrounds who, for some reason, want to be inferior to another community because it is part of their emotional and even sexual world.They have the right to do so because everyone is an autonomous personality,but they cannot ******* anyone on their religion,and they cannot create remorse or guilt in anyone!There is no collective crime that should lead to submission to another community!No one has the right to instill and / or expect this perception in another person!By mutual agreement, someone may be superior or inferior in role-playing,but there is no tolerance for physical / mental violence that would cause someone to get over this condition,and based on racial sexuality it is completely independent!!

Merry Christmas

Given the 400 yr + history of the Americas, why are you pushing this false idea that it's Black men who are 'racist'? Bizzare...

We can talk about Jim Crow, the mass incarceration state current (not so much Jim Crow) structural racial subordination. You needn't lie about how your part of the world's set up.

We didn't make any of this ******* up. If so, I want evidence, not conjecture. I won't even hold you to a high threshold - it doesn't have to be academic.

Truth of the matter is that white men are afraid of black men. That fear can have a multitude of outlets, several of which are psychological, physical, and sexual submission. Women deepest desires are to be bred by real men who are not submissive but dominant. Makes women feel safe and protected, and maniacally horny to take as much dick as humanly possible.
So on point. Well said 👏

I find these posts hilarious. I love black men but let’s be real. I was talking to one of our regulars who used to be a professional athlete and my husband. Both are well endowed. We were talking about the myth of size. They both laughed about the fact that any guy that’s been in a locker room can tell you that there is large and small of either. After playing with many guys of all colors I can attest to this too.

Attachments

• 7FB10FEB-28B3-4A21-81FE-9EE4E9C31711.jpeg
    7FB10FEB-28B3-4A21-81FE-9EE4E9C31711.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 9
  • E756F112-0980-4016-84D4-4AA76AA2F016.jpeg
    E756F112-0980-4016-84D4-4AA76AA2F016.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 8
Back