The True Place Of The White Race

The superior sexuality of the black race has been something for a long time that has been historically both feared and admired by white people. Not only because of are clearly noticeable size difference where it matters but also because of our passion and ferocity when it comes to sex.

Our dominant sexual personalities entice are inferior white counterparts. The natural state of the white race whether they know it or not is submission. To submit to a black master or mistress and give themselves fully over our dominance is almost like a reflex to them. Their women crave us and their men crave watching us exert our power over them and their women. All too eager to please and serve before dominant black Masters.

Deep down they all know of our superiority not only sexually but in life and some of them fear or others embrace it. It is their place to be underneath and submissive to our sexuality and mastery if they truly wish to fill their natural place in life.

The superior sexuality of the black race has been something for a long time that has been historically both feared and admired by white people. Not only because of are clearly noticeable size difference where it matters but also because of our passion and ferocity when it comes to sex.

Our dominant sexual personalities entice are inferior white counterparts. The natural state of the white race whether they know it or not is submission. To submit to a black master or mistress and give themselves fully over our dominance is almost like a reflex to them. Their women crave us and their men crave watching us exert our power over them and their women. All too eager to please and serve before dominant black Masters.

Deep down they all know of our superiority not only sexually but in life and some of them fear or others embrace it. It is their place to be underneath and submissive to our sexuality and mastery if they truly wish to fill their natural place in life.
That s true master that s a truth who s difficult to admit for some white people but it s true

That s true master that s a truth who s difficult to admit for some white people but it s true

I seriously wonder what people are sniffing sometimes.

It is Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex forum, why would you have problem with that?
Some might actually believe in this message and share this view. No need to stomp on it - this is what this part of the BtW forum is for, right?

The forum is for Extreme Alternative Interracial SEX. These posts talk about Racial Superiority If you want to talk about how much you prefer fucking black guys; if you want to say that in your experience you think sex with black guys is better- then by all means have at it. Talk about anal and throat fucking and BDSM all you want.

But this racial superiority crap has to stop. We’re all appalled when a group of Neanderthals march in Charlottesville claiming white supremacy. But when we do it here and call it black supremacy it’s ok? No, it’s not.

If I had a fantasy that involved owning a black man, keeping in chains, calling him the “N” word (and when I posted this fantasy I would spell out the entire word) and if I said that I believed that blacks were inferior to whites- if I posted that in this forum I’d probably be removed from the group. Nobody would accept that it was just Extreme Interracial Sex.

The forum is for Extreme Alternative Interracial SEX. These posts talk about Racial Superiority If you want to talk about how much you prefer fucking black guys; if you want to say that in your experience you think sex with black guys is better- then by all means have at it. Talk about anal and throat fucking and BDSM all you want.

But this racial superiority crap has to stop. We’re all appalled when a group of Neanderthals march in Charlottesville claiming white supremacy. But when we do it here and call it black supremacy it’s ok? No, it’s not.

If I had a fantasy that involved owning a black man, keeping in chains, calling him the “N” word (and when I posted this fantasy I would spell out the entire word) and if I said that I believed that blacks were inferior to whites- if I posted that in this forum I’d probably be removed from the group. Nobody would accept that it was just Extreme Interracial Sex.

Anal or throat fucking is hardly "extreme alternative". BDSM includes D for domination. And that is also including race play. That is how I read the first post. For me this is the only place on this forum where it can be posted.

If it is not race play and it was meant to be the call for racial hatred than I agree - shouldn't be posted on this forum at all. At least for me though it is not the case here.

Anal or throat fucking is hardly "extreme alternative". BDSM includes D for domination. And that is also including race play. That is how I read the first post. For me this is the only place on this forum where it can be posted.

If it is not race play and it was meant to be the call for racial hatred than I agree - shouldn't be posted on this forum at all. At least for me though it is not the case here.
I'm with you all the way. Seems like the proper place for that type of discussion and for those that are interested in it. I personally, don't have a problem with it and I could even have some fun with it.

What a bull ******* post. Grow up man. We all are a human being. No race is inferior or superior. We all are here because we don't believe in society's norm of sexuality. We like & enjoy interracial sex not because superiority of any race, but we want to prove that there is no place for any race when it comes to making love. There are only two races, one pussy & other is dick, When you dick heads are going to get this in your heads & stop writing derogatory about white race?

My place is on my knees serving a black bull with my body

My place is naked on my knees serving a black daddy 2019082395053215.jpg

Truth of the matter is that white men are afraid of black men. That fear can have a multitude of outlets, several of which are psychological, physical, and sexual submission. Women deepest desires are to be bred by real men who are not submissive but dominant. Makes women feel safe and protected, and maniacally horny to take as much dick as humanly possible.

Back