The Sheets, Her Panties

A rule for cuck hubbies is they must cherish the first time their wives gets fucked bareback by her black lover. When you picture them fucking on the bed, and see his cock pounding her hard...and then watch as he cums inside her, and wait to see his cum dripping out of her pussy and staining the bed sheets, how does that make you feel?
Do you as we'll love it when she takes off her panties and you rub it to get a taste of her cum?

View attachment 142881
Beautiful! Ty for breeding and pleasuring our women sir!

Any woman ive done this with loved getting to a point where a regular lover would graduate to coming over and spending the night or for a visit and inviting them into our bed. It was a way of saying she wants them to fuck her in a comfortable spot we both share and they can leave a mess just the same as her and I did/do and its part of it only its their mess, her invited prefered lover and hers and its now a physical visual reminder every night until the sheets are changed of what happened between then just like our stains we made. We didnt like changing them too often so they would stay and she and I could sit on them afterwards and talk about our feelings on how it went, how much she enjoyed it, if she really liked having sex with him and basically get deep as to her intentions with him , finally coming back together as a couple in accepting this bull as a regular lover who would be a frequent visitor (by her invitation and encouragement.) f. Of course, it naturally evolved into an opportunity for them to come over more frequently and casually to see her (she wouldnt say no and infact invite him over at times or answer his texts by telling him to come over and stay) and she could finally just have her bull stay over longer and cheaper (no more hotel room) and get to know him better by him hanging out, he and I could become friends (we both hoped for a bull we could be friends with and get along and he and I be cordial enough to allow a long term sexual boyfriend for her and become a fixture at our house without me getting jealous or being afraid he might cause issues with her and I relationship.) hopefully and he could begin to dominate and set rules/boundaries for us both like coming over leisurely and just dropping his pants in front of us and taking her beside me on the couch or table even during dinner and me not say anything or get mad about it, also rules such as no panties at home (she preffered to drip his cum around the house) or have it leak through her undies if we went out. She would also have me lick her panties if she spend the night once back at his request to reenforce my beta role to him while talking about how well she fucked him and how much she had been needing that.

Back