The Sheets, Her Panties

It was particularly amusing to her black bull to make me sleep in the following strange position if he felt I had misbehaved...

At the foot of the bed, I was made to put my ass against the bed with my clamped balls right up against one of the metal bars. My balls were latched to the bed frame—not with an 18-inch chain but with a padlock through a hole he had drilled through the metal bar. So my ass is right up against the metal foot board with my feet and calves under the bed. So, it looked like I was on all fours with my ass pressed up against the metal bed frame. I had to wear a ball gag with my head on a pillow. So, basically I had to sleep ass-up with my testicles in a metal clamp padlocked to a vertical slat. I had MAYBE an inch of give in any direction—that was it. I had to try and get some sleep in that position. It sounds terrible, but as long as I didn't move it didn't hurt. It was whenI would doze off... after a while I should shift and my own body weight would come down on my balls. Oh my god, I was terrified I was going to emasculate myself.

In the morning her bull would crack his belt across my ass to wake me up if I hadn't woken up when they did. That hurt more than anything except the jerk it made me pull my balls! God that hurt. He would then unbuckle my ballgag and drop a cold can of dog food or dry dog cereal (and water) into a dog bowl and push it under my nose. Then he hit an egg timer for like 5 minutes and walk off. He and my wife would just start to get dressed, chat, whatever.

I had a choice: if I was hungry I could eat the dog food. Or just wait until lunch when I got unlocked. He didn't care which.

When the egg timer dinged he would come back, move the food out of the way and re-affix the ballgag. They would leave and one of them would usually come by at lunch and let me out.

Danica

Yes. She eventually separated from me and moved in with him. Some months later she filed for divorced and threatened to reveal "everything" to the judge if I didn't meet her exact demands, which I did. We were divorced and she moved with him to Colorado where she has now had two sons by him.

And I'll bet you still enjoyed it....And want more.

You would think! I certainly thought it would be easier but it hasn't. I don't know if its because it is December and everyone is out, away, traveling... but very few local takers.

Danica

Back