The Sheets, Her Panties

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Dsoul, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    A rule for cuck hubbies is they must cherish the first time their wives gets fucked bareback by her black lover. When you picture them fucking on the bed, and see his cock pounding her hard...and then watch as he cums inside her, and wait to see his cum dripping out of her pussy and staining the bed sheets, how does that make you feel?
    Do you as we'll love it when she takes off her panties and you rub it to get a taste of her cum?

image.jpg

2. Britwhitecuck

Britwhitecuck Active Member

Beautiful image! I long to prepare a white pussy for a black cock pounding like that. A white pussy that takes black cock bareback is so hot and erotic.

3. BLACKOWNEDWHITEBOY

BLACKOWNEDWHITEBOY Well-Known Member

US
    It's what I live for I love to watch her fuck BBC while I jerk my tiny white dick, that is if her Black lover will allow me too!!!

markbear1 likes this.
  4. Lanie4BBC

Lanie4BBC Well-Known Member

I am just a single girl - well, maybe a girl with a girlfriend ;) - who is not into the cuckold think, but I just have to say that is a hot pic of that girl fucked and opened to where you can look into her pink cunthole and even see her peehole.....:oops:

I don't usually wear panties, and love being left wet and dripping, after sex if we're not going out I will sometimes pull on a pair just to let them get cum stained and crusted as a souvenir - for myself ;<') - and if we are going out (or are already out, and fucked in the car or some spot we found) I will usually have on some thigh-highs which will get their lace tops crusty if I'm still really oozing, and maybe have gotten ripped if I was banged with them on...... Sheets I always wash, though......

:blackheart: Lanie

Dicksmall, taz_s, Tiruh811 and 3 others like this.
  5. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Wouldn't you love to feel that sort of cum dripping out between your legs, Lanie?

Tiruh811 likes this.
  6. cucky

cucky Well-Known Member Gold Member

Morocco
    for me its a dream come true:inlove::blackheart::inlove:

Dsoul and Tiruh811 like this.
  7. Lanie4BBC

Lanie4BBC Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, I love being a dirty messy girl ;) When I'm out after being fucked, besides what drips onto the lace tops of my thigh highs, I'll get splatters further down on my stockings and my shoes if I'm really freshly wet and dripping...plus of course whatever got on me if I got fucked standing up or bent over while I was dressed :oops: ...otherwise my taint is tacky and getting crusty, with my cuntlips or buttcheeks drying closed, and my thighs sticking together as I walk or dance...I know that would drive most girls crazy, but for me it's like a BDSM task or a secret burden to have to bear with the constant reminder (and slight discomfort) of fucking and loving cum..... ;<')

:blackheart: Lanie

Dicksmall, taz_s, Tiruh811 and 4 others like this.
  8. Dsoul

Nigeria
    There's a girl who loves what she wants... You're making a lot of hubbies in here jealous, Lanie.

9. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    cuck_CumStains.jpg cuck_Wife-DontWorry03.jpg cuck_Wetspot.jpg cuck_WetSpotCreampie.jpg
    Yeah, this is what it's about ... having to SLEEP in the wet spot after the wife has been FILLED! :)

Dicksmall, JimRI, taz_s and 28 others like this.
  10. Alanm

Alanm Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Have yet to experience that but hope to someday.

Tiruh811 and unkut stud like this.
  11. unkut stud

unkut stud Active Member

it makes me know how superior the horse hung bull is and how my wife needs a real man size cock and when i lic her pussy with his cum in it it makes me feel like a real man because iam tasting a real mans seed!!

markbear1 and PalePigBoy like this.
  12. Dsoul

Nigeria
    And know, too, that where they fucked is where you're going to be sleeping!

Tiruh811 and unkut stud like this.
  13. Danica Lane

Danica Lane Active Member

I had to sleep on the floor at the foot of my own bed for about six months when her bull used to spend the night all the time.

14. Dsoul

Nigeria
    I'll bet you got anxious each time you heard them fuck, especially at night.

http://mastershango.com/2012/11/21/mr-tibbs-excerpt/

oldale, Tiruh811 and markbear1 like this.
  15. Danica Lane

Danica Lane Active Member

Well, at the foot of the bed I had to wear a clamp behind my balls around the base of my penis and that was chained to the foot of the bed. I had to learn to sleep completely still because everytime I turned on my side or woke up at them having sex it yanked my balls! I only had an 18-inch chain between my testicles and the iron foot of the bed.

Ouch.

oldale, markbear1 and unkut stud like this.
  16. Dsoul

Nigeria
    A big ouch for you there! That would be great to see. No wonder you've got a bitch name, too.

unkut stud likes this.
  17. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

This is the way a pussy is suppose to look after u take some real BIG BLACK MEATY COCK....

markbear1 and unkut stud like this.
  18. my wife for bbc bare

my wife for bbc bare Active Member Gold Member

US
    A white lady should only wear panties to bring home a bbc cums to her cuck i would save the sheets from the first time but lick it up after they a re done like a good cuck boi bitch

19. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Good to hear. Even better when you're cleaning the real thing, right?

jackonory, markbear1 and unkut stud like this.
  20. my wife for bbc bare

my wife for bbc bare Active Member Gold Member

US
    If you had just got done with wife I would clean you too sir

jackonory, unkut stud and Dsoul like this.