The Sheets, Her Panties

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
A rule for cuck hubbies is they must cherish the first time their wives gets fucked bareback by her black lover. When you picture them fucking on the bed, and see his cock pounding her hard...and then watch as he cums inside her, and wait to see his cum dripping out of her pussy and staining the bed sheets, how does that make you feel?
Do you as we'll love it when she takes off her panties and you rub it to get a taste of her cum?

image.jpg

A rule for cuck hubbies is they must cherish the first time their wives gets fucked bareback by her black lover. When you picture them fucking on the bed, and see his cock pounding her hard...and then watch as he cums inside her, and wait to see his cum dripping out of her pussy and staining the bed sheets, how does that make you feel?
Do you as we'll love it when she takes off her panties and you rub it to get a taste of her cum?
I am just a single girl - well, maybe a girl with a girlfriend ;) - who is not into the cuckold think, but I just have to say that is a hot pic of that girl fucked and opened to where you can look into her pink cunthole and even see her peehole.....:oops:

I don't usually wear panties, and love being left wet and dripping, after sex if we're not going out I will sometimes pull on a pair just to let them get cum stained and crusted as a souvenir - for myself ;<') - and if we are going out (or are already out, and fucked in the car or some spot we found) I will usually have on some thigh-highs which will get their lace tops crusty if I'm still really oozing, and maybe have gotten ripped if I was banged with them on...... Sheets I always wash, though......

:blackheart: Lanie

I am just a single girl - well, maybe a girl with a girlfriend ;) - who is not into the cuckold think, but I just have to say that is a hot pic of that girl fucked and opened to where you can look into her pink cunthole and even see her peehole.....:oops:

I don't usually wear panties, and love being left wet and dripping, after sex if we're not going out I will sometimes pull on a pair just to let them get cum stained and crusted as a souvenir - for myself :blackheart: Lanie

Wouldn't you love to feel that sort of cum dripping out between your legs, Lanie?

View attachment 142881
for me its a dream come true:inlove::blackheart::inlove:

Wouldn't you love to feel that sort of cum dripping out between your legs, Lanie?
Oh yeah, I love being a dirty messy girl ;) When I'm out after being fucked, besides what drips onto the lace tops of my thigh highs, I'll get splatters further down on my stockings and my shoes if I'm really freshly wet and dripping...plus of course whatever got on me if I got fucked standing up or bent over while I was dressed :oops: ...otherwise my taint is tacky and getting crusty, with my cuntlips or buttcheeks drying closed, and my thighs sticking together as I walk or dance...I know that would drive most girls crazy, but for me it's like a BDSM task or a secret burden to have to bear with the constant reminder (and slight discomfort) of fucking and loving cum..... ;<')

:blackheart: Lanie

There's a girl who loves what she wants... You're making a lot of hubbies in here jealous, Lanie.

View attachment 142881
Have yet to experience that but hope to someday.

View attachment 142881
it makes me know how superior the horse hung bull is and how my wife needs a real man size cock and when i lic her pussy with his cum in it it makes me feel like a real man because iam tasting a real mans seed!!

Well, at the foot of the bed I had to wear a clamp behind my balls around the base of my penis and that was chained to the foot of the bed. I had to learn to sleep completely still because everytime I turned on my side or woke up at them having sex it yanked my balls! I only had an 18-inch chain between my testicles and the iron foot of the bed.

Ouch.

View attachment 142881
This is the way a pussy is suppose to look after u take some real BIG BLACK MEATY COCK....

Back