The Sheets, Her Panties

A rule for cuck hubbies is they must cherish the first time their wives gets fucked bareback by her black lover. When you picture them fucking on the bed, and see his cock pounding her hard...and then watch as he cums inside her, and wait to see his cum dripping out of her pussy and staining the bed sheets, how does that make you feel?
Do you as we'll love it when she takes off her panties and you rub it to get a taste of her cum?

View attachment 142881
loved that the first time

loved that the first time

Oh yes, first time is ALWAYS special. There's much electricity going on. I once did a couple's first time for them, and I swear I had to stop in the midst of it 'cos I thought the hubby was having a heart attack. He was just so excited, he couldn't help the way he was breathing. Luckily nothing happened.

Oh yes, first time is ALWAYS special. There's much electricity going on. I once did a couple's first time for them, and I swear I had to stop in the midst of it 'cos I thought the hubby was having a heart attack. He was just so excited, he couldn't help the way he was breathing. Luckily nothing happened.

well that's a good thing. Nothing like that here, but the first time was very wett and exciting.

i meant no heart-attack issues.

u were so close.

Were you afraid I'd come and give you a heart attack? yes, I was close, and just a couple of train stops, and then I'd have been where you're at, except I didn't hear from you.

A rule for cuck hubbies is they must cherish the first time their wives gets fucked bareback by her black lover. When you picture them fucking on the bed, and see his cock pounding her hard...and then watch as he cums inside her, and wait to see his cum dripping out of her pussy and staining the bed sheets, how does that make you feel?
Do you as we'll love it when she takes off her panties and you rub it to get a taste of her cum?

View attachment 142881

is it you here ???

Back