The REAL REASON Black Men Love White Women **agree or disagree?**

Hmmm good wholesome mothers cant be sluts for their husbands? lmao Are there still those people who don't want to know that their dick is going into the same mouth that kisses their children goodnight? I'm throwing ******* into the wind cause I"m so sick of that ******* talk about great cock suckers not being motha fucking great parents and wives. Are we still getting fucked by the river, outside the cave, with our clan watching? Good grief. :rolleyes:

It's even worse if the couple is religious. Did you know Jehovah's Witnesses don't believe in masturbation? Insane.

As if not VOTING in any elections wasn't enough but no masturbation either!!! Dont get me wrong, I LOVE "Creation or Evolution?" but some lines must be drawn!

Idk they never vote in elections!

Anyways, the head leaders released a YouTube video about how masturbation is unclean and ungodly.

I personally know two JWs at work. One of them packs a nice ass. I hope the guy she marries pounds her asshole hard. Lmao

Idk they never vote in elections!

Anyways, the head leaders released a YouTube video about how masturbation is unclean and ungodly.

I personally know two JWs at work. One of them packs a nice ass. I hope the guy she marries pounds her asshole hard. Lmao
Yes, it is called Political Neutrality. As for masturbation, I could get all heady (smirk) and talk about not wasting ones seed or diluting desire and The Fire but I'll save that for another head, I mean thread. ;)

I personally think white women have a certain sex appeal to them that no other race has. I’m more into the milf types and goddamn they can be extremely sexy with very little effort. I have not come across many black sluts but I’ve been with dozens of white sluts and most of them embrace being slutty. That type of disregard for public opinion is such a turn on

Yes, it is called Political Neutrality. As for masturbation, I could get all heady (smirk) and talk about not wasting ones seed or diluting desire and The Fire but I'll save that for another head, I mean thread. ;)

I've never seen a group that strictly abides that philosophy.

Yeah, I would love to know all about that! Lol

Hmmm good wholesome mothers cant be sluts for their husbands? lmao Are there still those people who don't want to know that their dick is going into the same mouth that kisses their children goodnight? I'm throwing ******* into the wind cause I"m so sick of that ******* talk about great cock suckers not being motha fucking great parents and wives. Are we still getting fucked by the river, outside the cave, with our clan watching? Good grief. :rolleyes:

Why is your opinion valid, but his feelings are not? You can disagree without demeaning someone else!

Why is your opinion valid, but his feelings are not? You can disagree without demeaning someone else!
I had not thought I was validating my opinion over anyone's "feelings" and/or demeaning anyone. My intent was to not be demeaned as a woman. I'm an exceptional cock sucker, licker, fucker, slut, cunt, mom, business owner, worker, friend, person and I can hold all that ******* down like a pro. I saw somethiing that potentially wanted to again pingeon hole me and my sisters into the dark ages and I won't have it, not here, not anywhere. If anything, I was attempting to have people be a tad more precise with their language - cus thats what I do. I'm The Sweeper.

To the point, I don't think the gent who I was responding to was intentionally disrespecting women. I actually was responding to the "feeling" of multiple comments but if you didn't gleam that then that's on you. If an apology is warranted or needed then I'm a pro at that too. Let's not go too far off topic in the thread. If you want to call me out personally, please be my guest and we can mouth fuck all day and night.:lips:

There's always been this taboo im black homes about black men dating or fucking with white women... Our parents told us STAY AWAY for various reasons, as im sure some of your parents told you.. stay away from black guys.

BUT! Anything you are told not to like or not to do makes you even MORE curious and thats what sparked my curiosity. Ive dated multi-racial women, white, asian, latina, etc... they are all great.... but let me explain "the white woman"...

Since its taboo from both ends of the spectrum... from all the stories we hear about how a white woman will basically DRAIN our BBC... its hard to NOT want her... literally "she" will do everything our women wont...

Taking our huge BBC in the ass... swallowing it whole... basically become a completely submissive BBC slut... so since we KNOW that.. when we see a white girl... the only thing on our mind is getting her on her knees and letting her rightfully worship BBC...

We know she will literally do anything in the bedroom damn near so there are no limits like there would be with another race of woman. So when we go searching for white women... we are really searching for that slutty experience...

Some black women will do the extras but most dont want you touching their hair, putting a finger in her ass, footjobs, etc.... all out of the window... so we fuck them for a nut but deep down fantasize about having our white lovers literally take our every command...

Its extremely sexy the way white women commit to pleasing their lovers... thats why black guys even if married... when offered the opportunity to stuff a nice milf, or college girl or even the sexy milf in the store....

We take it... we understand all that comes with it and we know since we cant play like we want at home... when we get this BBC SLUT ... we act out all of our fantasies...so all that rough fucking like animals with no morals... ******* throw the morals out the window lmfao.

Some brothas will disagree but MOST know im 100% right...

So ladies... when you see a black guy eyeing you... i mean really looking... 9/10 times youre already naked and riding dick in his mind... so never be afraid to approach and we will keep approaching what we like.
This is so true. My wife has done way more for the few black men she has seen then with me in 20 years. Also us white guys with small cocks know that our wifes need to be pleased. I'm 2.5 inches hard and I also summit to the power of BBC

I have thought about this many times through the years. It often seems like there is a mutual attraction between WF and BM, where we do things with each other that we don't often do with partners of the same race. I know that's the case for me. All women are wonderful, but there's something about WF that make sex exciting and adventurous. That's how I see it.

I must admit to there being at least some truth in this.....I have certainly done things with black men that I haven't with other men. There's something about the way black men ask....they ask but it's almost as though the answer is expected and I can't help but want to meet those expectations.

I personally think white women have a certain sex appeal to them that no other race has. I’m more into the milf types and goddamn they can be extremely sexy with very little effort. I have not come across many black sluts but I’ve been with dozens of white sluts and most of them embrace being slutty. That type of disregard for public opinion is such a turn on
You fucking feel me

I must admit to there being at least some truth in this.....I have certainly done things with black men that I haven't with other men. There's something about the way black men ask....they ask but it's almost as though the answer is expected and I can't help but want to meet those expectations.
Maybe because we are just innocently honest and upfront... a lot of people beat around the bush..

I have thought about this many times through the years. It often seems like there is a mutual attraction between WF and BM, where we do things with each other that we don't often do with partners of the same race. I know that's the case for me. All women are wonderful, but there's something about WF that make sex exciting and adventurous. That's how I see it.
Lol since birth we knew who would do the absolute most and who wont.....

WF are known to do the most.. i agree. I think its because they know how to let go... not really reserved.

There's always been this taboo im black homes about black men dating or fucking with white women... Our parents told us STAY AWAY for various reasons, as im sure some of your parents told you.. stay away from black guys.

BUT! Anything you are told not to like or not to do makes you even MORE curious and thats what sparked my curiosity. Ive dated multi-racial women, white, asian, latina, etc... they are all great.... but let me explain "the white woman"...

Since its taboo from both ends of the spectrum... from all the stories we hear about how a white woman will basically DRAIN our BBC... its hard to NOT want her... literally "she" will do everything our women wont...

Taking our huge BBC in the ass... swallowing it whole... basically become a completely submissive BBC slut... so since we KNOW that.. when we see a white girl... the only thing on our mind is getting her on her knees and letting her rightfully worship BBC...

We know she will literally do anything in the bedroom damn near so there are no limits like there would be with another race of woman. So when we go searching for white women... we are really searching for that slutty experience...

Some black women will do the extras but most dont want you touching their hair, putting a finger in her ass, footjobs, etc.... all out of the window... so we fuck them for a nut but deep down fantasize about having our white lovers literally take our every command...

Its extremely sexy the way white women commit to pleasing their lovers... thats why black guys even if married... when offered the opportunity to stuff a nice milf, or college girl or even the sexy milf in the store....

We take it... we understand all that comes with it and we know since we cant play like we want at home... when we get this BBC SLUT ... we act out all of our fantasies...so all that rough fucking like animals with no morals... ******* throw the morals out the window lmfao.

So ladies... when you see a black guy eyeing you... i mean really looking... 9/10 times youre already naked and riding dick in his mind... so never be afraid to approach and we will keep approaching what we like.
Your comments are very true, but, the other side to the argument is for years and years, white women were oppressed to, as Ive said beforethe saying years ago was, "A WOMANS PLACE IS IN THE KITCHEN", being a single mom was taboo, showing that Victorian women enjoyed sex...was looked on as, not ladylike, as I wrote in times are changing, being oppressed and not allowed to show what we enjoy, or want to do, is changing.
If being called a slut, is the way, so what, we have a balance with black guys, "OPPRESION FOR DECADES".
Also, where you said the black guy see's us naked, the majority of red blooded males think that way anyway.
I have been called most of the de-roggedry names that can be called, but I just dont care anymore, the one name that I smile inwardly about is a "BREEDING COW", I have chosen my own path in life, but like years ago, a chiild that had to wear glasses, was called 4 eyes, frog eyes..whatever, polio victims were criticised,.
My babies are mixed and always will be, but a baby is a baby.
So in conclusion your post is very very good, but, me personally, and a lot more white women, is what we want.

I have been saying this for the longest. White women are by far the best sexual partners....it's not even close. But white women and black men do not get along outside the bedroom. For sex white women. For relationships Asian women...To have fun and party with Latina women and for headaches and mental anguish black women ;)

I totally agree. Sex with my husband is satisfying but very much normal and “respectful”. When I am fucking a black guy I am a complete slut and cater to pretty much every desire they could want. It is thrilling to please them in very dirty ways.

Back